1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Battle power need help

Discussion in 'Avabel General Discussions' started by Kluxy, Jun 17, 2018.

1. Kluxy

Kluxy New Member

Level:
    Just needing help understanding the battlepower system. I have two very high damaging weapons but the higher the floors go the weaker I get. My BP is around 6.3 k.

2. imagelesskink

imagelesskink New Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    imgless
    Level:
    Guild:
    cantdisplay
    Battle power is about as reliable as a horoscope. Enemies get stronger rather quickly as you go up past a certain point so it's normal to feel that way.

3. Steve B

Steve B LINE ID: agent_barnes

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Starvas
    Level:
    What kind of armor/accessories do you have equipped? @imagelessink is correct with toons feeling weaker as you get to higher floors, but your battle power is not just calculated by your weapon level.

4. Kluxy

Kluxy New Member

Level:
    I have 2 almost maxed jelly weapons. 2 dex rings. Almost all dex by the way and rest vit. Astra gear for my armor.

5. IamD

IamD New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    IamD
    Level:
    Guild:
    Oblivion
    your stats affects battle power also. aside from your gears. i restatus and gained almost 1k bp. not a joke.
    i suggest you use astra armors upper lower head and mevius weapon/s. this gives me 10k bp in no time. plus enhance them to full.
    you can spin them and also spin rifts to equip good gears.
    after first maxboost you can have quest which you can gain 14 gems a week. so aim to be 101 fast. its easy now because of the exp ring update. it gives you 300% exp boost.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Kluxy

Kluxy New Member

Level:
    I have good Astra. Am still lvling and evolving my gear. I have 2 15*jelly squishy Wich imo is just as good as mevius. And am 107 at the moment. It's increasing but slowly . I just see lvl 80s with 20k Bp lol

7. Innosan

Innosan OutCast

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    Ragtag~
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    I won’t rely on bp most of the time. Bp is just an imaginary number to track your progress imo. But in the long run bp means nothing on higher lvls and pvp.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. IamD

IamD New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    IamD
    Level:
    Guild:
    Oblivion
    this is because they have good gears. avabel is all about gears now. play in jap server and you'll see monster. i met someone with 120k hp and 6k dmg in nr1. his gears are beast af. and i do know they are paying for that.

9. Elephant

Elephant New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Esper
    Level:
    Guild:
    MagicGrass
    This is how the game works higher floors have more difficulties. Battle power as a number is just a measuring stick. Crysta case weapon awakenings, many things can be done to increase power.