1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Battle power need help

Discussion in 'Avabel General Discussions' started by Kluxy, Jun 17, 2018.

1. Kluxy

Kluxy New Member

Level:
    Just needing help understanding the battlepower system. I have two very high damaging weapons but the higher the floors go the weaker I get. My BP is around 6.3 k.

2. imagelesskink

imagelesskink New Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    imagelesskink
    Level:
    Guild:
    cantdisplay
    Battle power is about as reliable as a horoscope. Enemies get stronger rather quickly as you go up past a certain point so it's normal to feel that way.

3. Steve B

Steve B Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    Zerost
    Level:
    What kind of armor/accessories do you have equipped? @imagelessink is correct with toons feeling weaker as you get to higher floors, but your battle power is not just calculated by your weapon level.

4. Kluxy

Kluxy New Member

Level:
    I have 2 almost maxed jelly weapons. 2 dex rings. Almost all dex by the way and rest vit. Astra gear for my armor.

5. IamD

IamD New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    IamD
    Level:
    Guild:
    Oblivion
    your stats affects battle power also. aside from your gears. i restatus and gained almost 1k bp. not a joke.
    i suggest you use astra armors upper lower head and mevius weapon/s. this gives me 10k bp in no time. plus enhance them to full.
    you can spin them and also spin rifts to equip good gears.
    after first maxboost you can have quest which you can gain 14 gems a week. so aim to be 101 fast. its easy now because of the exp ring update. it gives you 300% exp boost.

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  6. Kluxy

Kluxy New Member

Level:
    I have good Astra. Am still lvling and evolving my gear. I have 2 15*jelly squishy Wich imo is just as good as mevius. And am 107 at the moment. It's increasing but slowly . I just see lvl 80s with 20k Bp lol

7. Innosan

Innosan OutCast

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    Ragtag~
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    I won’t rely on bp most of the time. Bp is just an imaginary number to track your progress imo. But in the long run bp means nothing on higher lvls and pvp.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. IamD

IamD New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    IamD
    Level:
    Guild:
    Oblivion
    this is because they have good gears. avabel is all about gears now. play in jap server and you'll see monster. i met someone with 120k hp and 6k dmg in nr1. his gears are beast af. and i do know they are paying for that.

9. Elephant

Elephant New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Esper
    Level:
    Guild:
    MagicGrass
    This is how the game works higher floors have more difficulties. Battle power as a number is just a measuring stick. Crysta case weapon awakenings, many things can be done to increase power.

10. momono mono

momono mono New Member

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    Roger89
    Level:
    I did have 12star 180 mevius weapon and 180-240lvgear set,two def one mdef . I did have bp 18000.then i did buy even better mevius,280 weapon.and gears propab lower and center 280lv 12-15*.my bp dropped 13000. I tried equip old weapon,no effect. Can aanyone guess whats happened there?it tried to get more bp no less heh,now i reseted my status now status build bit dex,bit men and vit,then about 850 str .still bp bbout 13000. Bp seems to grow only if u put dex.i ! Mean if u try raise it with status points only

11. MrGlitch

MrGlitch Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    MrCid™/Cidicul
    Level:
    The effect of bp does rely on both gear and stats. I don't know the exact formula,but it appears that you gain more BP if the stat is relevant to your class choice in my experience. Dex is universal in that aspect.

• Like Like x 1
  12. momono mono

momono mono New Member

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    Roger89
    Level:
    Now i have mevius ilmnotisure is it 24 or 260 lmn atk is 4500 bp with this 11k but witt
    Yeah i have come to understand it does rely somehow what class,not sure would it raise bp so basicly make build which is best suitable for ur class or something. For doing that u need to gather massive amount of info or just try. My bp went down when i changed astra gears to mevius.But,neverthless bp System sure is interesting.it even changes when change skills,and how these skills are synced and listed. Do someone remember which one gives higher critical&normal dmg(str?) full str based or full dex? As wanderer,Dex Raises Bp so much. I wonder if its same for other classes. "dex is universal" so maybe yes. As for me didnt need think that much i mean dex ve basicly same value for all classes. Hard to describe with myMpoor english.

13. Joe Beningo

Joe Beningo New Member

Just to add my .02 - I hit lvl 200 yesterday and my BP is 10,636. I have 48 str, 43 vit, 121 men and 1358 dex. One thing I noticed is that after a certain point I stopped receiving BP even tho I kept adding points to Dex. I think it was in the 800s or so iirc but I kept adding anyways. I don't know if there's a cutoff to the crit bonus with Dex after a certain point for different classes (I only have a warrior), and I think I'm doing something wrong when I see a lvl 140 char with 30k BP... but then I'm a FB and when I use Raging Inferno i tear through mobs like butter so I don't really put too much into it since I always crit =)
    I have a max 10* Mevius Blade 180 and still using the beginner Regulus Armor I got from the store in that set they were selling since it had decent HP and SP stats.
    I also have some stuff in crysta and element case but nothing has orbs.

14. imagelesskink

imagelesskink New Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    imagelesskink
    Level:
    Guild:
    cantdisplay
    • Dex adds the most to BP until 500 (including bonuses), then doesn't add at all.
    • MEN and VIT barely add any
    • Each typed equipment adds 4000, so it's possible to have more than 20000 at level 1 (i.e. battle power doesn't tell you shit)

• Like Like x 1