1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Battle Dancer (BDa)

Discussion in 'Wonderer' started by WongBong, Mar 23, 2015.

1. JustJoshing

JustJoshing New Member

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    Josh
    Level:
    Guild:
    DOLLARS
    For Battle Dancer i would definitely stick to 2h spear over anything else but, for geo if you really need the defense you can use a shield but from personal experience I know that you're gonna wanna dual wield 1h spear.

• Useful Useful x 1
  2. Taibasa Tsuyou

Taibasa Tsuyou Otaku Member Staff Member Moderator

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    Does Lock Slash work on Monsters...? So far I'm trying to test it at Level 5, it doesn't slow them at all....? Or at least I don't notice them slowing down... o.o In an earlier question in this thread, it was stated that it'll slow down the enemy for around 4.5 sec. but I don't see them slowed down within that amount of time... :-\?
    Or will you be able to notice something at higher (Lv8-10) of the skill?

This'll be vital as I'm not sure to choose between Type A (Longer effect on Slowing down enemies) and Type B (More Damage).

Last edited: Jan 5, 2017
  3. ~Rayleigh

~Rayleigh One for the money~ Staff Member Moderator

Class:
    Rogue
    Speed debuffs to mobs do not work on them. Nither does sleep or stun despite the effect showing as they continue to move and or attack.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  4. Taibasa Tsuyou

Taibasa Tsuyou Otaku Member Staff Member Moderator

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    For so far I know I've delayed Jabbawocks and Greeds and several other monsters multiple times with my Mage's Lost Speller thanks to the Hidden Skill Black Corrupter. ^^
    The skill itself does says it decreases the speed which responded during practice as a kind of form as the delay.

You know how Jabbawocks and Greeds sometimes wait for a small time and then jumps on you?
    When I've casted Black Corrupter before and he's about to try to jump, it's always not a direct jump if he was in contact with Black Corrupter before. The Jump always comes a bit later, giving you the time to get away. ;P

5. ~Rayleigh

~Rayleigh One for the money~ Staff Member Moderator

Class:
    Rogue
    The only delay i ever see occur on mobs is through staggering them

• Like Like x 1
  6. SILVERMOON

SILVERMOON The Bloody Spear

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    Argent
    Level:
    Guild:
    WyrmSlayer
    I have to agree w/ the post above Ray. I took Battle Dancer as a adv class to have better dps for furniture dng and have noticed that Lock Slash does delay the atk patterns. Not so much the movement speed but the patterns are delayed to a extent though.

• Informative Informative x 1