1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Base class change

Discussion in 'Warrior' started by Deathxhellsin, Nov 22, 2017.

1. Deathxhellsin

Deathxhellsin New Member

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    SinSoul
    Level:
    Guild:
    None
    Ok so I was wondering is it possible to change base class? Like right now I’m war/stinger. If I mastered war class would it be possible to change to something like paladin/crusaders and carry one skill from war class? Can you do that? or can you not change base class cause if so that would suck. I hope I can change my base class from war to like crusader and jus carry one skill from war.

So can someone let me know soon as possible if it can be done. I’d greatly appreciate it

2. Taibasa Tsuyou

Taibasa Tsuyou Otaku Member Staff Member Moderator

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    uhm... You cannot change the base class "Warrior".
    That said, you're not bound by Stinger. You just have to master the class to take over 1 active skill to another (No passive and no hidden skill allowed).
    You can just switch from Advanced Class at the Advanced Class NPC.

Oh and by "Mastering" a class means you need to level all of its skills to Lv10, Hidden Skill included. Meaning all 4 or 5 skills depending on if the Advanced Class has a hidden.

E.G.: You're Warrior and have Gladator Mastered (all of the Gladiator skills on Lv10). At the Advanced Class NPC it will let you choose one active skill to set as Master Job Skill. Let's say you've set "Giant Swing" as Master Job Skill.
    Then you're going to switch to Crusader. When you're Crusader class, you can then still use the "Giant Swing" skill, because you've mastered Gladiator and set the skill as your Master Job Skill.

In case of actually changing from Base Classes, like from Warrior to Ranger, you can until Lv30 at the Class Change NPC. From Lv31 and up you cannot change this anymore.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2017