1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Bard class

Discussion in 'Wonderer' started by General, Aug 1, 2014.

1. Innfectious

Innfectious Link

Class:
    Ranger
    Level:
    Guild:
    None
    Okay i was pretty sure Therapy Melody was the only Men based skill. And apparently its not even Men based anymore. Some are saying Vit based and one person is saying all Bard skills are Men based. After all this time and it hasnt been 100% figured out? I really just wish Asobimo would give detailed descriptions of classes. I dont know what to think anymore. Just got my Wonderer to lvl 60 with both Bard and Spiker released and im thinking about deleting it after all the work and time i put into it. i tried a 84 Dex(100 hit) rest str/men build. I crit pretty often as a Spiker because of passive. But as Bard crits are somewhat often. My damage is pretty low too. Currently a Spiker because i cant kill fast enough in Rush 3 as Bard which is unfortunate since i wanted to master that first.

Just what the heck is going on?! Is it all Men based or Vit? I dont wanna delete this Wonderer. Im gonna buy a stat reset.(wanted to use it on my Raven to change to pure Str) but if I messed up my Bard ill probably use it for him. But im not doing that until everyone figures out for sure and can 100% confirm which stat the skills are based on. Its really frustrating for me too because ive had a Wonderer in the past too i had to delete. I was quite confident i was heading down the right path with my current Wd but after reading through these post im completely unsure now.

2. GJO

GJO Doesn't Hassle the Hoff

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Inactive
    Level:
    Hey, must be terribly frustrating!
    I posted earlier about the HP healing skill. I am positive that that one is correct: the HP healing skill derives the heal amount from the target's maximum HP.

If you are having trouble with 'who do I believe?' I'd focus on the posts by the members of Murkin, those people are my oracles! :D

3. Innfectious

Innfectious Link

Class:
    Ranger
    Level:
    Guild:
    None
    the build im using now, 84 Dex(100 Hit) rest Str/Men is from a member of Murkin...

4. GJO

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Inactive
    Level:
    Hmmm... Well I need to do that test some more.
    Good that you posted this problem. I should have checked if MEN enhances the skill power as well. I'll try it out and let you know the results.

5. Innfectious

Innfectious Link

Class:
    Ranger
    Level:
    Guild:
    None
    at one point when the class was first released i also believed it was Vit based. After adding Vit rings my heal was definitely increased. But when i put Men rings my heal was even greater than that of the Vit rings.

My main concern right now though is the rest of the Bard skills. One posts says his Discord hits 2k non crit at lvl 62 i think. Im lvl 60 with a 4 star spear(strengthened to 31/40)

And my Discord hits for about 600. I once sparred with a friend of mine who was a Bard and her Discord hit for 1k at lvl 65 but I dont know her build.

Are Bard skills even Str Based?

6. GJO

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Inactive
    Level:
    Well there are lots of possible reasons for your friend to hit harder; Stats, weapon, your armor, etcetera.
    I have a friend who is a Bard, and I'm his punching bag. Simplest way to find out.
    If you want to, why don't you and I find out? I got time today.

7. Innfectious

Innfectious Link

Class:
    Ranger
    Level:
    Guild:
    None
    I sparred her with my lvl 63 Raven. She was the reason i even decided to make another Wonderer lol. And sure I guess. Im online now but its 3:30 Am here

8. GJO

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Inactive
    Level:
    Okay where can I find you? My IGN is Greed-o. It's 10:30 AM here, so we can get to it when you've had a good night's sleep as well :)

9. Innfectious

Innfectious Link

Class:
    Ranger
    Level:
    Guild:
    None
    Im in ch10 gathering base. And i just tried different rings with Therapy Melody(type B which heals 4 times)

(x2)Vit+2 rings: 80,125,125,150
    (x2)Men+2 rings: 90,141,141,180

• Like Like x 1
  10. Leo Striker

Leo Striker Adept Rogue Gold Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Wolfnir
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    I also Test it with Lvl 30 Vit Rings(+5) and Men Rings(+5) Vit Rings didn't increase my Heals at all while with MEN Rings my Heals Increase also I heard that too unfortunately I gave up on my Alt I'm too Focus working my Main and I don't really have a lot of time so I had to choose whether or not to keep Rakanir or not I still have him for a Reason I just don't play on him.

11. GJO

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Inactive
    Level:
    I have edited my previous post: MEN directly influences HP heals. Maximum HP of the target has an influence as well, so VIT only has an indirect, and smaller influence, which would only apply to yourself. Conclusion: boost MEN to increase your HP healing.

A bard heals me and himself. He averages 90 HP heals on himself, and 100 HP heals on me.
    • Situation 1: The bard increases his MEN. He suddenly heals 100 on himself, and 120 on me.
    • Situation 2: The bard increases his VIT. He suddenly heals 98 HP on himself, while he keeps healing 100 HP on me.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Jose

Jose New Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Seanyle
    Level:
    Guild:
    None
    Its healinis Mne baed people.

13. Leo Striker

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Wolfnir
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    ? Look at @GJO Posts as he, I, and another have test the Therapy Melody Skill out

14. Jose

Jose New Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Seanyle
    Level:
    Guild:
    None
    E="Leo Striker, post: 34968, member: 1287"]? Look at @GJO Posts as he, I, and another have test the Therapy Melody Skill out[/QUOTE]
    Men Increase the healing ive tryed it when the class first came out I was 41 Men 41 Vit

15. Leo Striker

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Wolfnir
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    Men Increase the healing ive tryed it when the class first came out I was 41 Men 41 Vit[/QUOTE]
    Yes as I have Posts that MEN does Increase Therapy Melody Heals

16. Avicenne

Avicenne New Member

Class:
    Wonderer
    Hi all !

For bard's passiv, if skill is lvl 5 (+3 str and +2 men) and if i lvl up to 51, i will get again +3 str and 2 men for a total of +6 and +4 ? Or not ?

17. ~Rayleigh

~Rayleigh One for the money~ Staff Member Moderator

Class:
    Rogue
    Lol it would be nice but no that does not.

18. jdc

jdc New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Leojin
    Level:
    Ive tried 2 builds so far. Dex str and dex men, only difference is men gives better heals. Dmg was about the same. Have not tried vit build as of yet.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Leo Striker

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Wolfnir
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    I try DEX 84, STR=MEN Then went to STR 80 and MEN 60 saw that the Damage increase wasn't worth it and that Next time I just go with DEX 84 and MEN Going to have it at 80 then go on STR

20. jdc

jdc New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Leojin
    Level:
    Im 50 dex 60+ men, heals 200-300 and nits crit and almost 2k but on rush 1 and fl 11.