1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Bard class

Discussion in 'Wonderer' started by General, Aug 1, 2014.

1. Ysbriel

Ysbriel New Member

In Game Name:
    sparrow
    Level:
    Thankyou for the clarification, i guess is a language thing , like in bleache they Call Chad "sado" because of the way the read and pronounce certain words in japan. Bard class is fun either way , and being level 51 i do Crit a lot with him in rush , but still feel there is a punch missing so since im weilding a 1h spear only i taking into consideration to add a blunt weapon also but since my spear is 5* i dont know getting a lower rank weapon is gonna be a negative effect

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Luxx

Luxx BARDCORE

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    EviLuna
    Level:
    Guild:
    lostsouls
    Always keep passion notes up, it gives you a crit buff for the duration;)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. SILVERMOON

SILVERMOON The Bloody Spear

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    Argent
    Level:
    Guild:
    WyrmSlayer
    Adding a lower ranked mace will impact your power. Also a good combo in rush is as soon as you stop singing passion notes while the buff is still in effect use discord for serious damage and good crits and hope you dont have to chase too many mobs. 1h spear will help w/ the CDT to make up for lack of power compared to 2h spears

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  4. anton_cang

anton_cang New Member

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    聖天涯
    Level:
    Guild:
    BlackList
    wanderer class that have hidden only geo dancer, hermit, ancient....
    geo dancer hidden is the strongest one that base on int stat ( 12 hits very powerful, but u cant move while casting, means u open for attack by others)
    Hermit hidden is jumping aoe skill that buff 14 points to int,str, dex, vit, men at lvl 10 (long cooldown, abit long cast time, and hard to aim, damage is good)
    Ancient hidden is long distance attack skill, can hit 5 hits if u keep good distance (long cast time, long cooldown, hard to aim, damage not high if only 1 hit)

and bard is str/men skill, if men+int build, u wont survive from gunners, especially now ppl build gunner so op...if im not wrong, wanderer hp very low...

• Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  5. STROKE™

STROKE™ Member

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    STROKE™
    Level:
    Okay, so I haven't been on here in a while, so forgive me if someone has already posted and asked this question, but how do full MEN bards fare? A friend of mine is level 70 with no rune armors or weapons as a full MEN bard and says that when he pops the red ball skill it gives an imidiate crit bonus as well as a str bonus that "almost doubles" the MEN value into STR giving the AoE knock back skill a critical of 5.6k on his 4* 2h spear.

Attached Files:

6. ~Rayleigh

~Rayleigh One for the money~ Staff Member Moderator

Class:
    Rogue
    No one has been able to reproduce this. Iv seen this around on line and even tracked it down to a member of murk's guild (if he is still thier). After trying to recreate the conditions, we deemed he used a mod to achive this. Timo..or somthing (i gotta dig for the name again if ppl wanna see this evadance). If the lad came forward and showed a video step by step that might help his case.

7. Taibasa Tsuyou

Taibasa Tsuyou Otaku Member Staff Member Moderator

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    As I've read this and compared it with the screen Stroke posted....
    The name appears to be (coincidentally) Timon.
    The screen was made by Timon himself, which I think is the same person you were refering to?

8. STROKE™

STROKE™ Member

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    STROKE™
    Level:
    Ray, I was the one that sent you the info on Line. I just tried to reproduce it so it HAS to be a mod.

And here is a video of another player doing it :/

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2016
  9. Oceanmk

Oceanmk Exploring around~

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    Oceanmk
    Level:
    Look like normal bard video lol. And about the increase in damage for discord (spike in str) i only can say the skill intention is to increase str and give a AOE knockback with high damage with Men build.

And the passion note skill intention is to increase crit for Men build.

But about discord is still a mystery though. My level 6 discord shows a negative str sign after use. I'm just guessing the increase of str is depend on the discord skill level or the str invest or an increase but show decrease somehow lol. That makes men build interesting haha..

10. STROKE™

STROKE™ Member

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    STROKE™
    Level:
    Yeah, I just received information that is vital to it that means one has to wait until the skill branches at lv6. I know Timon does not have any in his STR so I can only presume that the way to find out which branch doubles the str bonus would be by getting two reskills and looking at the numbers.

11. Oceanmk

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    Oceanmk
    Level:
    If the branch that increase attack power of discord is the one, that will be interesting.. the other two branch is pretty much about distance of making enemy fly xD

I remember @Luxx pick the increase attack branch :woot:

12. Ragnell

Ragnell New Member

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    Ragnell
    What's the best branch for Passion Notes?

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  13. STROKE™

STROKE™ Member

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    STROKE™
    Level:
    I have a single reskill scroll and intend to do some testing to make sure that I get what I need. Took my bard to PvP last night when the skills hit lv6 and found that my crits were anywhere from 2600-3800 against players my level. The crit bonus off passion notes at lv6 was NOT a good compensation for dex though. I'm hoping that passion notes is effrctive at higher levels and works when taken to other advances as it would make the mastery of painter much easier to crir 80% of the time against floor enemies.

14. ~Rayleigh

~Rayleigh One for the money~ Staff Member Moderator

Class:
    Rogue
    Yes timon is the one who i am thinking about. Thank you @Taibasa Tsuyou :3

I tryed to tell yea on line stroke but you seem to have unadded me/blocked me. So i was unable to. Even in the video the only buffs showing is an increase in crit from the passion notes. The damage increase that you mentioned from line said passion notes gave a str debuff acording to timon. Secondly when discord was used it gave a str DEBUFF not a buff (on the video). During the entire video i was watching the area the shows the buffs and debuffs on the player, also keeping an eye for a noticable increase in damage from thr average 300-400s and the 2ks from discord. Only time i saw him do 100s when he used auto attack by mistake.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  15. Luxx

Luxx BARDCORE

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    EviLuna
    Level:
    Guild:
    lostsouls
    Hell yes, it is worth it!
    And it's a significant increase too, which surprised me when I went from lvl 5 discord to lvl 6.

But of course, my bard is full men.
    But I don't crit 7k on floor mobs..lol
    But the highest with discord was around 4-5k.

Now in pvp around same levels, I believe the highest crit I done was 4k.

I'd like to try with stone of moves^^
    If that makes a difference that is..lol

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Oceanmk

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    Oceanmk
    Level:
    Great, all branch seems good ^.^ anyway I have another account going to play around with skill branch and weird build. Soon I know what you mean by 'Hell yes, it is worth it!' ..Lol.

17. STROKE™

STROKE™ Member

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    STROKE™
    Level:
    I made a new LineID. Was leaving game and decided to come back.

18. Rescue

Rescue New Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Rescue
    Level:
    I'm fast coming up to lvl 50 and Got my eyes on Bard. So far my stats are 50 on Strength and 50 on Magic Defence. Got some points available, any tips for me?

19. Vinyx

Vinyx New Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Vinyx
    Level:
    Guild:
    Skyreach
    Hello everyone!
    I'm kinda interested that I would build a full men bard if this build really rocks.
    Now that I have watched the videos and read all the posts here talking about FULL MEN BARD. I'm wondering if there is someone here actually tried this full men build and do GDM or flooring without equipping OP weapon or putting so many runes inside the crysta case to pump the damage up and tried another classes' master skill while having Bard as the main class... Let's say, 3* weapon without too much additional status. How much does it deal damage on GDM people? I know the Bard's heal surely high for full men. But how about the actual damage on not-so-OP players with MEN alone? Because all I can see on youtube is high level people wearing OP gears with much status added on DEX beside the MEN itself.

So if there is someone really kind posting his experience with full men bard doing damage to anything with any skill including other class master skill, and even posting the screenshot of his/her full men bard status, I would be very grateful. Thanks before :)

20. Erisan

Erisan New Member

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    ♪Erick♪
    Level:
    Guild:
    XMADNESSX
    Im already try full men with a wpn 5* cuz i too see a YT video... My dmg it's soooo low T-T maybe 300 ~ 400 on f18, for these builds we need op gears.

Discord 3000 ~ 4000 with crit✌️