1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Axe warrior

Discussion in 'Warrior' started by Domocubed, Jan 24, 2017.

?

Does axe warrior/ creator have good damage

1. Yea

3 vote(s)
    75.0%
  2. Nah

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  1. Domocubed

Domocubed Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Domo
    Level:
    What adv classes for warrior and creator can use axe? Any special build up for axe warrior? Oh, and for str axe creator, what is the recommended adv class unlock order? Tips? Thanks.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2017
  2. Ace144

Ace144 New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Ace
    Level:
    Guild:
    AzureSky
    I don't know much about Warriors. Most of the classes want a sword, a weapon with magic attack, or a spear. I don't think axes are good for them to use. (Though I'm not a Warrior. Maybe a real warrior will show up and say the complete opposite... probably not the complete opposite. Maybe more info on a Warrior using an axe.)

For creator, all but one of your skills can be used with an axe. The only skill that doesn't work with the axe is Bone Crush. Do know that if you plan on using anything on the magical side, you have to have a blunt weapon equipped.

I can't give class recommendations since there are so many classes with different strengths and weaknesses. What route you take should depend on how you play.

Tip: Crackbind is glorious...

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. aleph

aleph Active Member

I'd guess that axes are very unpopular with warriors, just based on the low prices in the stall for high level and/or high-star axes. Also suspect that there aren't a whole lot of creators in general (personally, I have a few) which also pushes the demand (and therefore prices) down. As for builds (especially creator), those have been discussed endlessly elsewhere on these forums. ;)

• Agree Agree x 1