1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Axe/Mace Creator Skills+Build Ups

Discussion in 'Creator' started by aovan, Oct 16, 2013.

1. Isuk

Isuk Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    Intfire
    Level:
    what do you guys want me to do? @Oceanmk, be dual blunt and pure strength? or..? i'll try anything really. well anything besides a stupid build like pure men or something..

2. Oceanmk

Oceanmk Exploring around~

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    Oceanmk
    Level:
    Haha lol..the basic creator go pure str. So feel free to try the standard build :)

3. marcocococo

marcocococo IGN: WiN / Pansit

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Pansit / WiN
    Level:
    Guild:
    DeadlySin
    You can try different builds while ur still at low levels. Just restat on lv85-90. Thats when the game gets real serious.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Oceanmk

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    Oceanmk
    Level:
    ^ agree. Gdm with best guild out there is challenging. I like how gdm is full of Aoe skills. Really perk me up. Especially with pop guild. (It's crazy)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. theshielder

theshielder New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    Level:
    Talking about pop. I saw pansit murking (i really want to use this word for a long time, it feels good) monster members from pop yesterday. I am considering on switching to my gun ranger as my main.

6. marcocococo

marcocococo IGN: WiN / Pansit

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Pansit / WiN
    Level:
    Guild:
    DeadlySin
    ^
    *Sidetracked*
    Go with bow lol

Yes, when i was in murkin i got used on 1v1 fights. Gdm's with big guilds are really on a different scale.
    1v1 = skills>gears
    Gdm= gears>skills

7. Oceanmk

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    Oceanmk
    Level:
    Yeah agree. Gdm need to understand the skills of others to prevent getting murked. Last night 70-100. It was a killing spree for madaco.

Back to topic, saw a lv 98 creator tank build with blunt healing 400+. Hard to kill. Seems like the last man standing..:)

8. Isuk

Isuk Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    Intfire
    Level:
    guess i'll go with pure strength and umm.. dual something..? :p i still have no idea. dual axe or dual blunt..?

what weapons was the creator tank person using? @Oceanmk

9. Oceanmk

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    Oceanmk
    Level:
    One blunt with no shield. Just pure one blunt. Lol caught my attention. I go spam skills on him. (And jump away quick lol or genna bombard by shine saber + seven sword + blizzard + whole map of damage (it's that wild for a lv73 priest, can tank few hits only..)) sigh...k/d 1/9 for two times. I give up..

• Like Like x 2
  10. jdavains

jdavains New Member

What's your build ?

11. Oceanmk

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    Oceanmk
    Level:
    Vit>dex (3:1 ratio).

Its tanky and do well at raids at lower level. Floors at 7 onwards you need some 3 star gears to tank through. But after level 50, i start to feel tanky but draggy.. more draggy than my dear acolyte (priest) lol. Take a long time to farm. In the end, is a annoying pvp build afterall hehe..

Need super plus double patient in order to play this creator build. Maybe just enjoy the raid to level 100 and be a creator without adv class <---stupid idea i know haha but rush u will face many difficulty...u know right;)

12. jdavains

jdavains New Member

Yea I have a lvl 39 cr... dex/str dual axes. .. kinda tight... any advice on skills pls

13. Oceanmk

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    Oceanmk
    Level:
    Wah..only two useful skill for you...spam that non cooldown skill with a skill specially for axe and give a hell crack on the ground. Lol ..(for more details for skills branch and name (lmao), pls refer to our best guide here and read it all (get some tibits and read on. It helps me a lot too:))

14. luminachaos

luminachaos New Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Gospel
    Level:
    what are the AOE skills of creator or any advance class of creator (for Rush Battles)

thanks in advance

15. Leo Striker

Leo Striker Adept Rogue Gold Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Wolfnir
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    Creator's Buff Skill can increase other Creator's Skill's Ranger making them Wider but AoE Skills are 2nd Skill, Axe Skill, and Blunt Skill as their Range by theirself is wide enough to be AoE.

16. bluuur

bluuur New Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    bluuur
    Level:
    Guild:
    Defiance
    Im planning to make a Cr after im lv80 Mo so please help me with this one question. If you choose the Semi support build what adv.class is best for that build & can that build use axe/blunt instead of mace/blunt or is your recommendation better?

17. Shinobi Sensi

Shinobi Sensi New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    U¢ħίħλ⚡
    Level:
    nice thank

18. land3r0s91

land3r0s91 New Member

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    land3r0
    Level:
    Guild:
    Yabune
    Hi Sr!
    I been looking for high lvl creators but i cant find any. And nothing on a full supprt Cr.
    Im going full Int . Im lvl 40 atm. What ordee adv classes should i do them in.

19. MAx

MAx New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    JoK
    Level:
    Guild:
    NeoStorm
    hello all, I'm a new creator and I would like to fight with an axe , so I take Battle cracker , Battle force and Blacksmith in advanced classe. What build do you suggest ? 30 Dex and all in STR/VIT ? or pur DEX ? maybe Dex/Vit ? I love make Big Hit but I want to survive in PvP ^^ so what is the best ?

for the style, play with to axe is really great ( for me ^^) but I don't want to sacrifice my efficiency. So If I buy two same axe, what are the advantages and disadvantage compared to the use of a single axe ?

Thanks for reading and your futur answer :)

Excuse me if my english isn't correct, I know he is not very well.

20. Demonte

Demonte New Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    Ares/Artemis
    Level:
    Guild:
    Calamity
    Okay, first time posting so bare with me.:sorry:
    Hi MAx, i'm curently a lvl 71 creator with 30 DEX +10 bonus stats and rest in STR.
    I have mastered Battle Cracker,Blacksmith, And planter and am still workin on crafter (which is an annoying class to me since im an offensive guy xD) and i can tell you that the
    damage and crits are pretty awesome. I use 4* weapons and 5* equips with light element. I'm not sure how dual wielding axes work out
    since I've never tried it but with axe/blunt to a mob my lvl 400-500 damage and crits are around 800 and the heals are 200-300. With only one axe my damage goes to around 500-600 and crits 1k. This is damage considering me spamming swing roll and blacksmith's buff skill.:dead:
    With my build in PvP i notice that people will have around a 40% chance of stun when i am attacked and I crit with decent damage. I dont really use vit much since in my opinion it takes away from the damage i could make from those points lol. I do tend to die when i dont spam potion mist in PvP and run but its all part of the fun for me. The only advice i can give for staying alive is the ol' Roll n' Dash.

This is only my experience as creator and it may not work for all players. I chose my build for PvP while also wanting decent mob damage and i am satisfied with it.
    If you have any other question I can do my best in trying to answer them as I just did. Hope this helps and welcome to the creator community.;)

• Like Like x 2