1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Awake Arms Full Guide

Discussion in 'Avabel Game Guides' started by Zucrea, Jul 7, 2016.

1. Zucrea

Zucrea Pride & Wrath

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    Paragon
    Level:
    Guild:
    Calamity
    Hey guys I decided that even though part of me wants to keep it secret from the general public I'd make this.
    If you'd like to see my previous thoughts on this concept go look at http://avabelforums.com/threads/awake-arms.3713/

Basically awhile ago a friend told me about extra benefits of awakening which totally changed my perspective on it; IF it really worked. Well it did and for low tier awakening it's worth it. Many people were saying it's another step away for the free players, but considering the runes that free players can't actually get it is not a higher segregation between p2w and f2p, it's more-so leverage.

That ends my disclaimer.

--AWAKENING--

What does it do?

1) Adds +1 stat of the same type orb you used. (Per awaken)
    --+100 hp if HP ORB.
    --+20 sp if SP ORB.

2) Adds 3-5% dmg resistance if used on armor
    -- 5-6% dmg if used on weapon (mainhand)
    -- 2-3% dmg if used on weapon (offhand)
    -- 2% dmg resistance + 1% dmg if used on shield

(Per awaken)
    *Shield uncertain needs retest*

What do I need?

[Example: Awakening Aegis upper]
    - Rift Stone of the same level as equip (100)
    - 6 status orbs 6-10
    - Same equip as the one awakening 6☆+ (Aegis Upper 6☆ max)

Awaken 2-5

Basically the same thing for awaken 1 except your material list is now:

[Example: Awakening Aegis upper]
    Awaken 2
    - Rift stone 100 x 2
    - 7 Stat orb 7-10
    - Same equip 7☆+

Awaken 3
    - Rift stone 100 x 3
    - 8 stat orb 8-10
    - same equip 8☆+

Etc etc.

OTHER FACTS

1) Awaken level 1 CANNOT FAIL.
    2) It reduces the equip level back to 1 after every successful awaken. NOTE: It also takes more to enhance this time!
    3) You can find awake crystal pieces in advent! x100+100m at synth npc=awake xtal.
    4) if you're not already humanized this will make your equipment untradeable!
    5) Max awaken is level 5 and depending on level of gear otherworldly expensive!
    6) Must be using at least 6s.
    7) You're equip can be awakened once if 6s, twice if 7s, 3 times if 8s etc

If you spot anything I need to add tell me!

Last edited: Jun 14, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. ~Rayleigh

~Rayleigh One for the money~ Staff Member Moderator

Class:
    Rogue
    This is rare, new infomation. Why do you hold out on ray. You know he loves this and does not share if asked :3

Really though, may i ask how you found those numbers? From what i gather awaking adds a hidden non visable status effect to the peice in question based on the gear. Is this asumption correct? Do those vaules increase as the awaken level increases?

3. Zucrea

Zucrea Pride & Wrath

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    Paragon
    Level:
    Guild:
    Calamity
    YES they increase and the values were hard tested by me.
    The armor was definitely 5% while the 1st awaken on my wep landed around 4.8% and then like 5% for 2nd awaken

4. ~Rayleigh

Class:
    Rogue
    Rather small increase per lv of awaking. This is rather interesting. Ima hit you up on line for more inquiries about it. Line still the same? If it isnt pm it to meh.

5. GTR

GTR New Member

Class:
    Wonderer
    A friend of mine who is a rogue awakened her dagger twice. But the values she came up with was a bit different from yours. She said the 1st awakening gave her 6% extra damage and 2nd awakening gave another 4%.

Ok, so just now i enquired with a few of my guildies who has awakened their gear. The values that they gave was- Awakening a right hand weapon gives 6% extra damage with each awakening,while awakening a left hand weapon gives only 2% extra. Awakening an armor reduces 2% damage and awakening a sheild reduces 1%. While the 1st awakening has 100% chance of success the fifth awakening only has 20% chance.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2016
  6. ~Rayleigh

Class:
    Rogue
    Merging for the multi posting, stahp dat.

From what i read, this portion was pulled straight out from the wiki.

7. GTR

GTR New Member

Class:
    Wonderer
    Yup they did tell me they got it from the wiki.

8. Zucrea

Zucrea Pride & Wrath

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    Paragon
    Level:
    Guild:
    Calamity
    Negative for the armor with 100% certainty. Tested on multiple subjects. Armor is so far 1/2/2 awakens and all tested confirming much higher than 2%. They ALL popped out as 5%.

Time between test (non awaken) and (awaken) roughly 5 minutes apart due to using enhance stones to remax. No bonuses hit for either, no statuses changed.

Everything on that wiki is what I based the test off a long time ago.
    I needed to see if it was really 6% damage.
    It was not. I wound up mashing it down to an exact 4.8% increase.
    For the armor I don't remember it saying 2% but it's certainly 5%.

9. GTR

GTR New Member

Class:
    Wonderer
    Im pretty sure about the first awakening, it gives a solid 6% damage.three of my friends str8fu,matilda and yunn confirmed it.
    But im not sure about the armor. Dont u think 5% damage reduction per awakening for an armor is a bit too much.

10. ~Rayleigh

Class:
    Rogue
    Not at all considering the costs of getting high awaken or even full awaken. Less than 1% of the player base can achive that through legitimate means due to the excessive costs and the many peices of 8+ star gear if you intend to go all the way. This is even harder if you use unconventional or uncommon gear or weapons (this includes things not lv 70 or def based gear). Even so if it held to be true it would mean (with the vaules given by zuc) you would have 75% more def/mdef ratings. Its already known by the players who achived it but thier is a hard cap for def vaules shown on the status screen. This is likely a bipass to even further that.

Again speculation but non the less interesting concepts to consider for character building.

Edit: in all honesty thier are few players in the comminity that have shown that they have any remote interest in tackling indepth math forumals in a game. Let alone to be able do simple trouble shooting. Ones of noteable rep for having that kind of insight are @Zucrea and @GJO and 2-3 others on Line. The rest fell short due to follow up fourmals, controled tests, ect ect. It would be nice if more players followed suit instead of quoting a poorly translated wiki.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2016
  11. Zucrea

Zucrea Pride & Wrath

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    Paragon
    Level:
    Guild:
    Calamity
    It's really not 6%.
    I have a feeling either they're just in agreement with that wiki post; no test. Or that they had something altered while testing due to time.
    My test vs theirs(if they had one) is that my awakens from start to finish took like 5 minutes including enhancing. They probably hit f18 to enhance and took enough time that something changed.
    Also just did awaken on helm and 521 damage (repeated) dropped down to 501 damage (repeated) that's roughly 3.8% difference. With no hits being different than 521 before and no hits being different than 501 after.
    It may not be 5% but I believe that 2 might have more to the point of an overall 10%.

On the upper and lower I don't remember the field test but I remember after the 2nd awaken I had achieved the goal of 100 less damage per 1k which is of course 10÷2=5%

Either way 3.8% is not 2%, with a test so recent (30 minutes ago) I can conclude that the 2% is invalid as well as that my weapon test of 4.8% more than likely still stands true to this day.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Ace144

Ace144 New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Ace
    Level:
    Guild:
    AzureSky
    What does the awaken crystal do? Does it take the place of the rift stone one would need?

13. Zucrea

Zucrea Pride & Wrath

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    Paragon
    Level:
    Guild:
    Calamity
    It's guarantees awaken similar to what an evo liquid does during evolution.

14. Ace144

Ace144 New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Ace
    Level:
    Guild:
    AzureSky
    I did some more research.

1. Free players CAN get runes. There is a section in the shop that allows players to use pack tics to spin for runes. I received a Rune dagger during the free pac tic giveaway in July. (on a side note, did it feel like they stopped the giveaway before the end date?)

2. Awakening is nearly impossible for f2p. I'll explain what I found.
    In the stall, Rift Stones below 80 require a Premium Ticket. The 80 Rift Stones are millions of gold. I've haven't seen anything higher as of typing this. I also only saw three (there wasn't a lot of the others Rift items either; it barely made it two pages). Though there is a way to get your own stones without shelling out a lot of gold, but it requires luck. In the shop, there is a section that allows players to use Pac Tics to roll for Rift Stones. Unfortunately, it is mixed in with quite a few other items (Evo Liquid, Expansion Books, Miracle Waters, etc.). All of the Rift Stones are there, but unlucky people will suffer.

As for Pac Tics (if you wasted them on emotions like me), more can be gotten from the Medal of Mastery daily quest. You have to kill 30,000 ENEMIES (imagine it's bold; don't know if I can do that here) in order to clear the quest. (Source: http://avabelforums.com/threads/medal-of-mastery-how-do-i-get-one.9463/#post-60992)

The Orbs are also troublesome, but they are not as problematic. They can be bought (at high prices) or made (with lots of fragments and crystals).

I hope this information will help the f2p trying to go for it. For those you want power, it comes at a high cost (either with money or with hard work).

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  15. Zucrea

Zucrea Pride & Wrath

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    Paragon
    Level:
    Guild:
    Calamity
    I wouldn't say that it's anywhere near IMPOSSIBLE.

Especially considering you get a Rift 100 for your first rebirth and that covers any equip.
    So there's 1 for sure.

Next up Rift 70s and below aren't too expensive and farming or gold dungeon can easily cover that expense.

Also runes aren't really relevant to this discussion especially when tacking on free to play.

16. Ace144

Ace144 New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Ace
    Level:
    Guild:
    AzureSky
    That's why I mentioned runes. Pac tics can be gotten from certain quests (that everyone can do). Since there is no real world money involved, it is considered f2p. Pac Tics can be used to get runes in the shop. I shared my experience earlier.

I should probably rephrase. I meant it is nearly impossible to awaken multiple times (to have a full set of awakened gear for starters). I saw the cheap ones, but they are locked behind Premium Tickets. Getting those take a while.

17. Zucrea

Zucrea Pride & Wrath

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    Paragon
    Level:
    Guild:
    Calamity
    Didn't see that, sorry.

And I think it's completely possible to get full awakened by being f2p.
    Awaken level 5? Nooooooo
    Even FULL spinners can't do that.
    But depending on gear level I'd say up to level 70 would be a decent sized project that's completely in bounds for f2p players.

18. Ace144

Ace144 New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Ace
    Level:
    Guild:
    AzureSky
    Final question about Rift Stones (it took me awhile to realize this): When it comes to the Rift Stone Levels (10-100), does the arm have to be the exact level of the Rift Stone or does it have a range (Ex: Rift Stone 40= Arm level 40-49).

19. ~Rayleigh

Class:
    Rogue
    It will only work with (using your example) 40 and below. If you wanna rift a lv 45 peice of gear then you need a rift 50.

• Useful Useful x 1
  20. Ace144

Ace144 New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Ace
    Level:
    Guild:
    AzureSky
    I'm back again. I now realize how impossible it is to get a level 100 awakened level 5 weapon/armor. I thought you meant level of the weapon (exp)... not the level your character can equip it. This makes a huge difference. (I found out once I got my hands on some rift stones from the special event going on.) I'm going to aim for level 70 and 75 awakened gear.

Thank you for the tips and info. (I don't think I actually said that.)