1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Avabel Online Anime!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by Taibasa Tsuyou, May 17, 2016.

?

Will you watch Avabel Online The Animation (Anime)?

1. Yes!

8 vote(s)
    57.1%
  2. No..

2 vote(s)
    14.3%
  3. Maybe..

4 vote(s)
    28.6%
  4. Else..?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Taibasa Tsuyou

Taibasa Tsuyou Otaku Member Staff Member Moderator

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    EDIT: Sadly the video below has been put to private view as well as a new news regarding a cancelled/discontinuation of the Avabel Online The Animation Project. The reason is stated to be because of various reasons by Asobimo. ;(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPoncliem0o#t=404
    or skip to 06:44 (minutes)

According to this video that was broadcast back in April (last month), Avabel Online will finally get an Anime!!!! So far only a small cast has been revealed as well as only that it's "going to be aired in 2016" (might be wrong actually...but I heard something with "2016" after the question about "when we would be able to watch the Anime".

My own conclusion is that they just started with the Anime, and that it means that it will not be airing in Summer 2016. Winter wouldn't be the season either, since that would mean it will air in "Winter 2017" , which isn't 2016.
    This will leads us to only "Fall 2016", which will start in October as usual.

I really, really hope it will be a full-length Episode Anime, rather than a short-length one, as well as I hope they will still use the environment and OSTs used in-game! This might also be a chance for new players and a reviving community!. Really looking forwards to it!

Below you can post some expectations or your opinions or whatever comes to your mind about this announcement! ^o^)/

Last edited: Jul 26, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. senji

senji New Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    senji
    Level:
    Guild:
    Infamous
    I think they made avabel into an anime a few years ago. Its called sword art online ;)

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  3. Taibasa Tsuyou

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    In my opinion, that mindset is really bad.
    Sword Art Online and Avabel Online aren't even near each other in many aspects. Besides. Sword Art Online really does has its own Game already, which is really based of the Aincrad Sword Art Online.
    Next to that they're also experimenting a real VR MMORPG based on Sword Art Online.

Again... Not Avabel Online.
    A while ago Avabel got its own Light Novel too, based on the Smartphone game. I think that the Anime might get based on this Light Novel. Otherwise just an Anime-only story.

• Like Like x 1
  4. senji

senji New Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    senji
    Level:
    Guild:
    Infamous
    It was simply a joke. They would just have to make up a story line since avabel doesnt have one that i am aware of, or no one that i ask knows either. I didnt know that someone made a light novel based on it either. But sorry i posted a joke :/

5. Taibasa Tsuyou

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    Pff...took me a while to find the exact video!!!
    But found it!

youtube.com/watch?v=ikyReZRDfE8#t=1140
    or skip to 19:00 (minutes)

There you see Hoshino P (Hoshino is the Producer of Avabel Online; hence the "P") (Guy with glasses) announcing the first Light Novel (they shortened it to "Ranobe" as in "Raito Noberu" (Light Novel; or in Katakana: ライトノベル as in the description in the video itself (in the center) is shown too).

Hmp...now that I look at that cover....I see 4 Characters as well as there are going to be 4 Main Characters (Whose Seiyuu are also already known) in the Anime! Ö And they're 2 female and 2 males too~!
    Maybe they'll base the Anime on the Light Novel afterall, to get a more solid story than an Anime-only Story ^o^)/

Last edited: May 21, 2016
  6. senji

senji New Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    senji
    Level:
    Guild:
    Infamous
    That is pretty cool. I also agree with the comment at 5:19...... No not really i understood none of that lol. But i get it. That is awesome that they are finding so much success in this game and that they are able to better thier lives through something that the love so much and share that love with so many people. Millions of people actually. Crazy

• Like Like x 2
  7. Asectic

Asectic Journeying Minister

In Game Name:
    Wystal
    Level:
    Guild:
    Kiyore
    I haven't read the LN but I wonder how they'll decide to go about with the story & characters, given the class system with the base and advanced classes. But considering I love anime and manga this definitely looks interesting!

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Abdulaziz (Azzuz)

Abdulaziz (Azzuz) New Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Soul
    Level:
    Guild:
    ARKANGELZ
    it says this vid is private :-/

• Like Like x 1
  9. Taibasa Tsuyou

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    Seems like it.. They made the video privage probably between my original post and today sadly.. D=
    Though you might get some results by typing Avabel Online Anime or so, when on google ;P

... As before I wanted to post this I looked it up on Google to be sure and found another unfortunately news.... D=

Looks like The Anime for Acabel Online has been cancelled/discontinued by Asobimo due various reasons... (> ToT)>

• Like Like x 1
  10. Knightrun

Knightrun New Member

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    Arcata
    Level:
    Guild:
    Nostalgia
    what it english name of it?

11. Taibasa Tsuyou

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    Not much is know about the Light Novel...
    I don't think they have translated it either, or haven't even put the Japanese one online... unless you're going to buy one.

According to the cover of the first LN and info on MAL regarding the LN, it's just called "Avabel Online" in Japanese, which could most likely be the English name too (if there's ever going to be a Translation).
    https://myanimelist.net/manga/95339/Avabel_Online

• Like Like x 1
  12. $wagberg

$wagberg New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    BenSwed
    Level:
    Maybe the first episode we see a Hooded Faine walk down a flight of stairs and encounter the Light Novel to begin the series? That's what I'm guessing unless if it's a Machinima like Red vs. Blue (Halo)