1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Avabel Hall of Good Buyers and Sellers

Discussion in 'Player Feedback Rating' started by Leo Striker, May 16, 2014.

1. Leo Striker

Leo Striker Adept Rogue Gold Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Wolfnir
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    Yo this Thread is for letting People know who can be Trusted kinda like the Avabel Hall of Shame but the opposite and I couldn't Come up with a Awesome Name like @ChrisEpicEdm did so here it is.
    I did a Deal with @Atlas for Buying the Weiss Coat B for 1mil for giving @Atlas my Ticket and I Be honest it sounded too good to be true cause of what I saw how much it was in Stall and How many times I heard someone gotten Scam so I was Pretty um Guarded is one way you can say it with Giving someone I don't know or I never seen in Game, Or Seen Post in Forum My ticket or Coin that I work to get and I finally agree to go with the deal after talking to my Allies and Guildmates on what I should do and @Gabe who is my Guild Member told me he was friend with him so I trust him cause of what he Did for Gabe and so I did the trade and I now got my Weiss Coat B so now I need to get Weiss Dagger-P Bx2, Weiss Belt B, and Weiss Mask B lol so much Gold to Spend but I'm in no Rush. and I'm glad there is Still Good Buyers and Sellers still left and so I said that like what @ChrisEpicEdm did if you did a Buy or Sell with someone Post their IGN,Avabel Forum Name, Guild Name as well.
    IGN: Atlas
    Guild Name:?
    Avabel Forum Name:
    Atlas

• Like Like x 1
  2. Atlas

Atlas Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Atlas
    Level:
    OHhh nice idea Leo a big list of trustable ppl ty for lemme be the number 1 xD

And my guild is Mexican!!
    Viva mexico :3 and happy hunting

• Like Like x 4
  3. Ori-kun

Ori-kun Jozias the Paladin

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Jozias
    Level:
    Well... I only sell sharp and hard xtals for a fixed price of 20k gold and it depends on the quantity. Nothing more, nothing less

4. Zeref1

Zeref1 New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    Level:
    Trusted seller :)
    IGN: Tourne
    Guild: Fabric
    Forum Name: Tourne
    He said to buy his return wing for 4.5m so he will send me the premium ticket via mail because we all know prem. Tick. Can't be exhibited, so I bought this return wing for 4.5m and after that he sends me the premium ticket right away after I bought his return wing.. I was so happy because it took me 1 month to find one good price and good seller , guys trust @Tourne :)

• Like Like x 3
  5. mikey bee

mikey bee Guest

just traded Jipang Bow A-E with @bcgreat for cotton 6* and icpima 5* plus 10M. Great trade went smooth no hitches. Btw u can use premium ticket to trade premium items:)

• Like Like x 2
  6. bcgreat

bcgreat New Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    bcgreat
    Level:
    @mikey bee
    Good seller , nice guy here=]
    Just traded with him, quick and polite =]

• Like Like x 2
  7. mikey bee

mikey bee Guest

@Besinji great guy just bought Choco cc rod ava, he is a man of his word, i made offer for 1 m he had other offer for 2m but gave me time to come up with the gold. I recommend trading with him:) thank you Besinji:)

8. GJO

GJO Doesn't Hassle the Hoff

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Inactive
    Level:
    I'll vouch for *john - he is a member of Rage‚òÖQuit, the same guild I am in.
    All long time members are trustworthy, but I mention him because he is a very active trader. My IGN is Greed-o, but I can't nominate myself ;) If you have feedback for me, I'd appreciate it ^^

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  9. Azaroh

Azaroh New Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    Data101
    Level:
    I know this was posted last year but, are you willing to sell? I am interested in buying by the bulk of sharp and/or hard crystals from you if the prices still remain at 20k. If you want to negotiate with me just pm me and maybe we can come to an agreement. Thank you!