1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Auction House bug

Discussion in 'Device Support / In Game Issues' started by JPDreeamnz, Oct 9, 2015.

1. JPDreeamnz

JPDreeamnz New Member

Hey guy, I've just sold an Avatar for 1kk and I should have received 910 000 but I didn't get the money and my avatar is gone...
    I don't know what happened and I'm frustrated !

Somebody can help me with this plz ?

2. ~Rayleigh

~Rayleigh One for the money~ Staff Member Moderator

Class:
    Rogue
    We cant help because it lacks to much infomation as well no one here will sit here and give you 1 mill just to refund yea. Not to mention we cant actuly fix it but instead only find out the cause.

Still...i think that you didnt observe your gold count before hand.

3. JPDreeamnz

JPDreeamnz New Member

Hmm, I don't know if you are realy from suport
    but you don't need to be thick..
    but if you are from support
    Instead you should just say what information you need, because losing "1mill" in a game that you are starting is not like the best day ever.

My char has around 150.000 and I got 2 avatars
    1 i've checked the auction and sold for 100.000, wich gives me 90k
    the second was a gun avatar that I checked the auction and sold for 1kk (or mill, what you prefer)
    then happened that I only have 265.627

4. ~Rayleigh

Class:
    Rogue
    Ahh, i made a mistake. I mistoke your 1kk for mill when it was just 100k (correct me if i am wrong)

And secondly...you flatter me thinking i am from asbismo support, or any support for that matter.

This fourm is fanbased made. In no way shape or form does the devs of abismo read this.

5. JPDreeamnz

JPDreeamnz New Member

ohh
    sorry, don't know this is not from asbismo

I've send them an e-mail from the oficial website after this post
    well, i'm still frustrated, such a great game with this kind of bug x.x

6. ~Rayleigh

Class:
    Rogue
    Its bound to happen from time to time. Even still your loss is rather small compared to the average end game prices. It should be real easy to get back what was lost.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. JoeKim

JoeKim New Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Sensie
    Level:
    Hi there, same thing happend to me today. Lost 12M gold and 20pcs. crystal of human types which 200k-250k a piece(about 4.7M gold). I had 7M gold, checked my exhibited items, canopy wand was sold for 12M and 1 other item for 5.5M, crystal o human types was not sold so i withdrew it. When i checked my gold, it was 13M +. No human crystal in my inventory and the 12M gold from the canopy wand was missing, restarted alot of times but nothing happened. Im lvl 70 but only have lvl 50items and i was looking forward to upgrade my equipts to lvl 70, now i can't coz of this missing items or gold from stall. Feeling really bad coz it takes really a lot of time to make millions :(. Lost about 16.7M.

Is there anyway i can get back that lost gold and item?

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2016