1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Assassin Skill+Build Guide

Discussion in 'Rogue' started by Leo Striker, Apr 29, 2014.

1. lyfa

lyfa New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    lyfa24
    Level:
    • Please use the edit butten next time.
    hi i have level 76 assassin but i dunno what element to put on weapon and armor can you help me?

and pls help me idunno i my stat is good or bad..pls help me ty

im new here sorry..:dead:

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2016
  2. Sora773

Sora773 Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Sora773
    Level:
    ummm.. lyfa, for assassins class you don't necessarily need a certain element for your wep :p I always used dark bowls though because dark bowls are better for raven class and i went to raven after assassin. umm so yeah you dont really need a element because assassin isnt any element. XD so you should be good for weopons and armor. as for stats, you seem to be doing good, I would add more streangth honestly. but umm, the max a stat can be is 150 I think, so maybe you should work on more strength, unless you're going full dex. lol theres so many different ways for a rogue to go.. full dex rest streagnth.. full strength rest dex.. half dex half streangth.. 1:2 ratios of dex and strength.. some with vit.. and the list goes on and on XD umm, I would personally put the rest of my points into streangth :D cuz im a person who goes full strength rest dex XD umm but it's honestly just your opinion.

3. natsume1011

natsume1011 New Member

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    Kyoukai
    im newbie to but i think u should ve focus a little more on str... u could ve likely have 50/60 +10 dex and rest full str, cause u crit a lot as well...max 58 dex and full str (cause when at lvl 100 as i heard when u max str (150) u have left 58 stat points....but im not really sure ( a little bit as sora said)

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. lyfa

lyfa New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    lyfa24
    Level:
    • Please use the edit butten next time.
    oh tysm for reply :) and ok i will work on str now:rolleyes: ty it will help me alot :p

ok i will work on it;)tyty:)

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2016
  5. Sora773

Sora773 Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Sora773
    Level:
    umm.. yeah well just do the math cx you start on level 1, end at level 100. level 1 doesnt give any status points, so 99 levels you gain status points. you gain 2 status points per level, so 99 times 2 equals 198. you get 198 status points TOTAL from level 1-100. then a status, (such as str, def, dex, men, vit, etc.) can be at 150 at MAX. so if I were to max str, (at 150) then I would have 198 minus 150. 48. so, therefore, if you were to max str at 150, then you would have 48 status points left over to spend on any other status. personally, I screwed up on my build ^^; XD I accidentally added a few vit. it helps a little, but not suggested at all for any rogue XD umm but yeah lyfa you should definitely add more str. dont get me wrong, and @Rayleigh probably knows this, but once your DEX gets over a certain amount it becomes incredibly useless or something. I wanna say it was like past 70 or something I'm not too sure. look on other forums there might be info on it on the rogue class thread

6. ~Rayleigh

~Rayleigh One for the money~ Staff Member Moderator

Class:
    Rogue
    Define useless.

And please yes, read the other fourms before posting a question you feel has already been asked at one point or another.

Oh and @Sora773 it may help to tag me with my famous ~ sign xD

7. Sora773

Sora773 Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Sora773
    Level:
    CRUD. I was legit trying as hard as I can to tag you XDD i was like. why isn't his tag showing up ;~; XD i knew I forgot something. umm about useless, I mean as in once you hit a certain amount of dex it stops getting better or something like that, I've heard and read about it before but I forgot a lot about it lol. I know it's on a rogue forum somewhere. its on the crit and dex rogue guide I think. umm it said something about how after a certain amount of dex it nerfs it or something.. i forgot but whoever's interested look on the crit and dex rogue guide it has it on there definitely

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. ~Rayleigh

~Rayleigh One for the money~ Staff Member Moderator

Class:
    Rogue
    That was paranoid players worryed about losing out on damage because dex takes away that as opssed to going full str.

Crit dont get nerfed as you put more and more dex into it. Many posts disprove this and is seen often in game. Still id recomending reading the threads you refered to. Always good to read.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. Sora773

Sora773 Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Sora773
    Level:
    yeah toke kind of just helped me with a lesson over dex and crit XD umm yeah I guess in a way it just depends on the enemy as opposed to your dex? lol XD but yeah it seems to be a rumor XD lol

10. Joeyashields

Joeyashields New Member

Class:
    Undecided
    I have a question I cannot get an answer to. So it's understood the passive for Asn gives +30 ATK with dual daggers. However does this work with dual swords, I have a friend claiming it did for him but he may be incorrect. I'm talking does it work for dual swords before rebirth as Asn. Now once you rb as Asn and take the passive does it still on work for dual dagger or could you put on dual swords and still get the +30 ATK. I know the passive after rb doesn't work for single weapon no matter. But I was wondering if it did for other weapons dual wield. Such as sword. Someone please give a clear answer since I can not quite find one.

11. Taibasa Tsuyou

Taibasa Tsuyou Otaku Member Staff Member Moderator

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    To my knowledge it will only be available for Dual Daggers...

12. Ace144

Ace144 New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Ace
    Level:
    Guild:
    AzureSky
    I haven't read any changes from the patch notes when the duel two hand sword patch was implemented. What your friend probably experienced was the raw damage increase of the two two hand swords (hope that wasn't confusing).

EDIT: Passive skills don't change effects after rebirth. If the boost is based on a specific weapon or weapon combo, then it will still be needed for boost after rebirth (even though any weapon can be used with the active skills perfectly fine).

EDIT 2: I can't read. I won't take back the part about him feeling the extra damage because of the weapons (as swords are stronger than daggers in general), but ignore the part where I'm bring up duel 2h swords. Everything else I said was true.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2016
  13. Raven

Raven New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    Didnt know you could dual wield 1h swords or dual wield 1 dagger/1 sword and benefit from the assassin two sword passive....so I can equip dagger main hand to use all rogue skills and equip 1h sword offhand and still benefit from the passive :)

14. Ace144

Ace144 New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Ace
    Level:
    Guild:
    AzureSky
    You don't. You have to have dual daggers to get benefits. The last bit was dealing with rebirth. The original class still needs dual daggers. (Also, you can't use dagger/ sword combo. The skills specifically state dual daggers. You'll be locked out of half of the class.)

15. Raven

Raven New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    Nope. I tested it and mixing them works to get the attk/mattk bonus. You can try yourself. The description of the passive skill has also changed to dual swords/daggers. No kidding. It was only dual daggers before but not now.

As for the skills, twin rumble still requires dual daggers but once you rebirth then dual swords are the way to go