1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Assassin Skill+Build Guide

Discussion in 'Rogue' started by Leo Striker, Apr 29, 2014.

1. Calikid321

Calikid321 New Member

I'm confused on the guide I'm a new Player and want to know how many stats to put into the recommended stats I don't see where it says that it just says str=vit=dex what does that mean it doesn't really say how many points to put in those stats.

2. Taibasa Tsuyou

Taibasa Tsuyou Otaku Member Staff Member Moderator

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    If you want to go for the Str=Vit=Dex Stats Build it means that you have to up those three stats evenly.
    That means that you'll have 66 Stats Point in each Str, Vit and Dex at level 100 (at level 100 you have leveled 99 levels; +2 stats points per level up; (2x99)/3= 198/3= 66 )

3. Innosan

Innosan OutCast

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Kiyokoâ„¢
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    There's no rules, regulations, restrictions or better yet no "Best" build (just to grind @~Rayleigh's gear) my builds never end up in an even build it looks weird to be precise. If I feel like I need more crit I put more Dex if I need more strength I put more str and so on. There's no right or wrong this has been put to our minds that there will always be right and wrong it doesn't apply here. Experiment until you get the outcome you wanted.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Calikid321

Calikid321 New Member

Thanks so what if it says dex>vit how many stat points does that actually mean if u did a build like that and is there another build for sin besides the str=vit=dex? I didn't see it he put another type like he did with the other rogue builds.

5. ~Rayleigh

~Rayleigh One for the money~ Staff Member Moderator

Class:
    Rogue
    "Dex>str" could mean 100 dex and 50 str or 80 dex and 70 str. As to what stats you can use, as mentioned above, it depends what you want out of the class.

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Taibasa Tsuyou

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    Note that the ">" symbol was used as in the Math-term; "Bigger than" (same at the "=" symbol which means "Equal to/Same as").

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. Calikid321

Calikid321 New Member

I like high crit and evasion which looks like it's a dex stat and high attack which is str so would a str=dex Build be good?

8. Taibasa Tsuyou

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    Look the question has already been answered before you asked it~! :p

• Like Like x 1
  9. ~Rayleigh

Class:
    Rogue
    High crit and high damage just dont happen for average players. And will happen even less in pvp due to how dex works.

As to evasion. Thats all you buddy, if you dont learn to roll on your own you are going to be screwed real fast

Thier are two ways to look at damage. Attack rateing (AR) which deteirms how high the damage is. Damage per second (dps) which is how much damage you can do per second or min if you choose to look at it per min.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Calikid321

Calikid321 New Member

Dang kk so no str=dex for me what would you recommend for a sin build? And when you said when I see str>dex that means I just have to put more str than dex it's kinda not clear cuz I could be 60 in str and 10 in dex and it would fit that mold but how do I know what would be optimal?

11. ~Rayleigh

Class:
    Rogue
    Just like your last question. It is nothen but trial and error to find somthing you personaly like. I made about 8 dummy (i wanted to be super sure and dive in to aspects of stats not well known) characters. I now have 8 main characters i use, so this means i made at least 16 characters or so.

Id suggest listening or asking for other players experiances with so and so build, how they feel and some facts (make sure they are as unbasied as possbile otherwise you will have statments like "this is the best" or "this is way better, you should do this or that"). You can do that and or make alt characters your self and play with stat builds up to lv 50-60 as it is really really easy to get to and the loss in items (if any) is small at best. Delete the alt as needed.

Be realistic at all times. Dont be like thr guy i pvped last night (23 lvs higher) and flip out cause he cant string together why this or that is happing and blows up on everyone.

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. Calikid321

Calikid321 New Member

Kk I will try some things out thank you

• Like Like x 1
  13. ~Rayleigh

Class:
    Rogue
    If you have questions on stats or how this works or why this happens. Please ask. Its better then spending 3 days trying to find out why on your own then get a little help.

14. Calikid321

Calikid321 New Member

Lol well I actually started and there isn't a tutorial is looks like so I have no idea what I'm doing it looks like there's 3 different portals and in each area it looks like they have the same stuff like weapons merchant synthesis person. Do they all have different items is that why there in all 3 of the beginning areas? There seems like there is so many npc and with not tutorial it's kinda hard to navigate.

15. ~Rayleigh

Class:
    Rogue
    Ill pm you.

16. Leo Striker

Leo Striker Adept Rogue Gold Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Wolfnir
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    ah Actually @GJO made a Guide for Beginners also STR>DEX or Vice Versa or any *Stat*>*Stat* means one Stat is Higher than the other Stat it up to you about how much Differences of Stat Points is in the 2 Stats. I don't put Specific Numbers cause that Depends on Players. Assassin is just Different compare to the other Adv Classes cause it doesn't has a Passive Skill that Increase Stat(s) so I just give it one the other Adv Classes Threads I created I just Made a Build based off the Passive Skill of those Adv Classes or Just made a Build based on the Skill(s) to amplify them.

17. zangestsu

zangestsu Active Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    ToSirO
    Level:
    Guild:
    BOSS
    assassin may not give stats but still gives a total of +50 maxatk and minatk

18. zangestsu

zangestsu Active Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    ToSirO
    Level:
    Guild:
    BOSS
    btw there are benefits of high dex you have less chance of getting stunned and on Hong Kong forum it says it decreases skill activation time
    if you do go for lots of dex then keep in mind you will need strong slotted gears which can only be attained by using shop or spending long amounts of time on stall, which is possible. i got double slotted lower 8* 100m and i never buy gem or farm.

• Like Like x 1
  19. kcma

kcma Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Ekualo
    Level:
    Only in offline mode? Does this mean you can use hide during animation outside offline mode?

20. natsume1011

natsume1011 New Member

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    Kyoukai
    lvl1 passive for me was from 248->254 lvl2 passive from 254->256 lvl 3 passive from 256->258 ( referring to minimum atk)

Last edited: Dec 28, 2015