1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Archive - old event info

Discussion in 'Infamous, Rage Quit & REDEMPTION' started by GJO, Sep 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GJO

    GJO Doesn't Hassle the Hoff

    Messages:
    423
    Likes Received:
    314
    Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Inactive
    Level:
    97
    Completely different topic ladies & gentlemen:
    Mimi found a Japanese quest room. The entrance is in The Gathering Nocturnal, near a few Japanese NPCs. We have no idea how, but only Luci, Ada, Tag and I seem to have access to the whole event. Maybe it progressed too far for others to jump in.
    Anyways, we are part of a world quest now (keep turning in items until 99999 has been reached). Luci and I are already good for about 4% of that :eek: I expect HUGE exp, and perhaps even an item. Definitive results will follow, but check multiple times every day if you have access. The monsters hit ridiculous crits so bring a ton of potions (or such skilled healers as Ada and Luci ;)). Often such events give items. If we get a Japanese item, we would have a very rare item, meaning that we control the price.

    In case it does indeed give an item, be sure to get each of your alts in such a quest. Doesn't matter if they are weak, you can hoard the items with your strongest character and wire them through your storage.
    More details will follow.
     
    • Like Like x 1
  2. GJO

    GJO Doesn't Hassle the Hoff

    Messages:
    423
    Likes Received:
    314
    Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Inactive
    Level:
    97
    Okay I just found this:
    Screenshot_2014-09-30-09-41-39.png Traveler Megan is an NPC that can be found in the Gathering Nocturnal, upstairs. She is asking for items I have never heard of (Autumn Gem) and she mentions that you can create avatars if you give her the right items. Simplest quest is gathering 30 red nuts. I'll update what I find out.
    I haven't found any information on forums about this.

    Update:
    First Quest: collect 30 red NUTS, synth then to handmade broch
    Second Quest: make two more handmade brioches
    Third Quest: easy temp quest (kill albero)
    Fourth Quest: collect 30 autumn leaves.
    You will then be awarded an avatar; Autumn Breeze brooch. It can be resynthed to A (30leaves), then B(20 leaves), and finally C.(10 leaves).

    Thus the entire process requires 90 autumn leaves and 90 red nuts.
     
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Soul Knights II

    Soul Knights II Member

    Messages:
    71
    Likes Received:
    47
    Location:
    Malaysia
    Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    S.K.II
    Level:
    73
    Guild:
    Rage_Quit
    Autumn gem info here..since I got one from 8F and it's not from the boss (as I won't be good enough to touch the boss nor killing it). I guess it is rarely dropped from Floor mob. It gives a really high price when I checked at Item Shop NPC,99999 G. When I opened it,it gave me an INT Orb 5. (I don't know what is it for actually,forgive my stupidity as a newbie). So..that's my hypothesis. :)
     
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. GJO

    GJO Doesn't Hassle the Hoff

    Messages:
    423
    Likes Received:
    314
    Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Inactive
    Level:
    97
    Awesome information SK! Nice reward you got from that box. Some advanced classes require it to be unlocked. Prices are down a bit atm, sit on it for a bit and you can get close to 2m for it.
     
    • Like Like x 1
  5. GJO

    GJO Doesn't Hassle the Hoff

    Messages:
    423
    Likes Received:
    314
    Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Inactive
    Level:
    97
    Agreed. I recently got my first one and it was dropped by a core monster on f18. I think it's safe to say that it isn't coincidence.
     
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Had3s

    Had3s New Member

    Messages:
    14
    Likes Received:
    1
    Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Had3s
    Level:
    32
    Guild:
    HELLBOUND

    hey I was whit a friend and he and his bro got 2 autumn gem from floor 2 they were just grinding there for a hower and boom autumn gem but art they useless know sis the event ended
     
  7. GJO

    GJO Doesn't Hassle the Hoff

    Messages:
    423
    Likes Received:
    314
    Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Inactive
    Level:
    97
    I'd sit on them for now. Autumn leaves are still dropping as well, so I expect a world quest soon enough. They might still serve a purpose soon.
     
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. GJO

    GJO Doesn't Hassle the Hoff

    Messages:
    423
    Likes Received:
    314
    Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Inactive
    Level:
    97
    So the fascinating room is open. Here are the first details.

    Factual Information

    NPC Carza - event specific Synthesis NPC
    • Fine Box. This box has a slight chance to contain the event avatar "Pure Guard," which is an accessory avatar. Ingredients: 5 Heart Needles
    • Chocolates. Will create distorted chocolate at 70% chance, or rose chocolate at 30% chance. Both items restore HP & SP. Recovery rates unknown. Ingredients: 5 Chocolate Pieces

    NPC Ogusta - event specific synthesis NPC
    • Heart Orb. This item is an Orb that can be equipped to an open Orb slot. It gives an increase in critical hit rate when low in HP, up to a maximum of 20%. It is used for 20 minutes, after which it will disappear. Ingredients: 1 DEX Orb + 20 Chocolate pieces
    • Chocolate Orb. This item is an Orb that can be equipped to an open Orb slot. It gives a gradual increase in HP & SP for 20 minutes, after which it will disappear. Ingredients: 1 HP Orb + 20 Chocolate pieces
    • Sweet Summon Book. Allows you to create a player summoned raid, with Chocoriot as a boss. Ingredients: 1 Dark Magic book + 150 sweet string + 200 heart needle
    • - Fairy Tale Food, Fairy Tale Food A/B/C. Head avatar, available in 4 different colors. Ingredients: 40 Sweet String + 5 gift sticker
    • - Chocolates. Will create Distorted Chocolate at 50% chance, Create Chocolate at 30% chance, and Rose Chocolate at 20% chance. All these items restore HP and SP. Recovery rate unknown, but chance percentages and weight (respectively 10, 15 and 20) make it safe to assume that Rose Chocolate is the best, and distorted Chocolate is the worst version. Ingredients: 5 Chocolate Pieces.

    NPC Milly - event specific Quest NPC
    • Heart Needle Gathering Quest (total 10.000) - Reward: 1000 JEXP for every Heart Needle you turned in.
    • Heart Needle Gathering Quest ( total 15000)
    • Individual Quest #1: "From the Heart:" kill 30 Bitter Choco - Reward: 3000 JEXP
    • Individual Quest #2: "From the Heart:" kill 30 Tri Choco - Reward: 3000 JEXP
    • Individual Quest #3: "From the Heart:" kill 30 Bon Choco - Reward: 6500 EXP + 7000 JEXP + 1 Fine Box
    • Individual Quest #4: "From the Heart:" Kill 3 Chocoriot - Reward: 6500 EXP + 7000 JEXP + 1 fine Box
    • Individual Quest #5: "From the Heart:" Collect 20 Chocolate Pieces - Reward: 13000 EXP + 14000 JEXP + 1 Fine Box + 1 Chocolate Orb
    • Individual Quest #6: "From the Heart:" Temp Quest (difficulty comparable to adv version dungeon, final room) - Reward: 16000 EXP + 14000 JEXP + 1 FINE BOX
    • Individual Quest #7: "From the Heart:" Collect 20 Chocolate Pieces - Reward*: 26000 EXP + 14000 JEXP + 1 FINE BOX
    • *Quest #7 is the final individual quest (for now?) and also awards the achievement "Quest Achieved: Valentines Event." Reward: 50000 JEXP + 3 Fine Box + 1 Heart Orb

    Personal Notes: expectations & assumptions.

    • I have opened 11 Fine Boxes so far. They gave me sweet string, heart needle, chocolate piece, saltpeter of recollection, +3 MEN Ring, + 3 DEX Ring. EDIT: After about 15 Boxes, I got the event avatar 'Pure Guard.'
    • I expect the Heart Orb & Chocolate Orb to be used as ingredients in a later stage, either for a Box or avatar. It could also be that these items need to be turned in eventually for a quest at NPC Milly.
    • It's possible that the Create Chocolate will be used in synthesis as well. This is a wild guess however; based on the 'Create' in the name, and that it isn't created at both NPCs.
    • The description of the current gather quest (15000 Heart Needles) says that we need to "push on one more time" and that we will be able to transfer to Ema after. I expect a second phase, if not a second room, to be unlocked when this quest is cleared. The orbs will probably have some use there.
    References
    Full credits for information about Individual Quest #2 & #3 goes to @Taibasa Tsuyou

    View attachment 3414
     
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2015
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. GJO

    GJO Doesn't Hassle the Hoff

    Messages:
    423
    Likes Received:
    314
    Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Inactive
    Level:
    97
    Thread intended for storing old event info, since they can be recurring.
     
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page