1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Anyone still alive around here?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by Ariarna, May 7, 2016.

1. ~Rayleigh

~Rayleigh One for the money~ Staff Member Moderator

Class:
    Rogue

To the list of games i can prolly PM you about cuase my tastes may be different then yours. So this is something we would have to discuss about. As to the devs designing a game where support is rewarded. Id like this however by default support normally has more to gain as they can get a resource more valuable then a good many items in any game. The players. Support has very little issue with earning friends or temp companions for what ever they do. This earns favors and some favors are worth 100k to even 100 mill worth in monetary value. Iv seen this card played pretty often and pan out well.

This statement in its self (the way i am reading it at the moment, may just be me) sounds contradicting. Your first portion of this tells as in absolute that low levels are going to have a big issue with raids but you follow up with you was able to do well. Thier are builds more suited to certain lv ranges instead of another. Either or both your play style (your ability to evade, aim, and how do these things a few other variables). You could also have previous MMORPG experience which a fair majority of those playing avabel doesnt have or isnt able to connect the dots from thier last rpg. 5 levels isnt going to make a difference esp when this game has gear every 10 levels. Even then the difference between 10 levels is 5-20 points on the item its self and we dont have a lot of stats or skills that has a ridiculously high multiplyer for AR (attack rating).

Reading this makes me think of this. http://avabelforums.com/threads/learning-from-others-who-not-to-listen-to.9034/ The word best is saying it is absolute. The word best doesnt normally go hand in hand with any mmorpg...

its good to have that mentality because thier is always something new or well hidden in a game.

Lord you all are making me type way more then normal. This is good though, normaly the average forumer cant post right or asks repeated questions that have thier questions answered else where. I can actuality get engaged with someone now :3

Lord i found out posts have a 10,000 limit and broke that by 5000 characters or so and broke my own rule of double posting just so i can comment to all of yall.
    Great job everyone for helping me break the limit of the forum.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Sincityranger

Sincityranger New Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Wuvley
    Lmao that's awesome. At least we have some interaction going. My posts would be much longer too, but I'm using my phone, so I get tired of typing with it

3. ~Rayleigh

Class:
    Rogue
    Every time i see large posts or i know i am going to be typing a lot ill grab the computer to keep it organized.

4. Sincityranger

Sincityranger New Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Wuvley
    I don't have a computer lmao, if I did I'd use it to play a different game other than avabel to be honest. Lol

5. ~Rayleigh

Class:
    Rogue
    Ill pm yea to keep this thread on topic.

6. Arthuria Saber

Arthuria Saber New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    |SIA|MC
    Level:
    Guild:
    ENKI
    To tell you honestly, I've never been healed while doing raids or guerilla quests. I, and the other players also asked for some heal and buffs but sad to say, most people don't help. That's the reality. but I'm not saying everyone is like that. Coz I'm also an acolyte. And when I am using acolyte, I'm more on support than attack. And I've been also buffed by Creators especially with their what u called 'Acid Splash'. Not during raids, but when we are doing some adventures.

By the way, don't compare different classes with each other. We have different purposes and strategies to use. I always dodge coz I'm a warrior. I don't have any skills to heal me big time. Anyway, don't misunderstood me. I still agree with some of ur point but i think we are just having trouble understanding each other :D

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2016
  7. ~Rayleigh

Class:
    Rogue
    Acid splash is a debuffer skill to weaken the def of the target.

8. Angelo19

Angelo19 New Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Xaiver
    Level:
    Guild:
    Anti
    Yow people How's life going ?

[​IMG]

9. SILVERMOON

SILVERMOON The Bloody Spear

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    Argent
    Level:
    Guild:
    WyrmSlayer
    Doing great. Headless most of the time between IRL and running a guild and thier forums in another game lol wife is pregnant with our 3rd child (2nd boy) and slowly but surely getting back into my avabel groove. Glad to be back in action and hope everyone has had a great time hunting and lvling ^^

10. Ryder

Ryder New Member

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    Omega
    Level:
    Nice to see this forum still hanging in there.
    Let's keep it going ✌️

11. Leo Striker

Leo Striker Adept Rogue Gold Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Wolfnir
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    lol I wonder how long I was gone when this was made.

12. Taibasa Tsuyou

Taibasa Tsuyou Otaku Member Staff Member Moderator

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    I think you were just about to gradually becoming less active around that time..? I do know that you were still a bit active after you retired from being a mod, and then you poofed away º3º) Not sure when exactly, but might've been around the time this thread was made xD

13. Leo Striker

Leo Striker Adept Rogue Gold Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Wolfnir
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
  14. $wagberg

$wagberg New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    BenSwed
    Level:
    Problem now is that one certain and outdated event boss is being summoned making achievement hunts for Core Summons worthless. Maybe in a future update, Asobimo will grant a boss skill ring reward if we find a core boss in a summon. Easy for some, hell for others, Ik. Maybe have the reward for beating the Core Boss as an achievement be the boss skill ring and for just finding it, the regular reward. Make it a challenge. However, because there are a lot of summons in a day from either 1 person to a potential 5 people, The chance of finding the core boss in a summon should be reduced by what, 5% maybe? Anyways point is, if it's just that same boss, it just gets really, really repetitive overtime and people will end up bored of that boss with knowledge that it's too easy. I want a *slams closed fists on desk* CHALLENGE!!! Ok? I say it's high time we switch things up a bit. You with me?! *expecting a "HELL YEAH!!!"*

15. Duel Wielding Debuster

Duel Wielding Debuster Blader (rb:Bla,Sti,Cru,Pal,Gla,DKn,FBr,Sam)

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Kyu
    Level:
    Guild:
    LOVELESS
    Hahaha, I knew I was gonna regret checking this thread as soon as I hit the link. I've always been into getting stronger and just having fun so I guess I never noticed this decline of players. Pretty worrying thing really. Apologies if this is off-topic but would anyone like to spar (EDIT: whether new or OP player, any spar is welcome ^_^)? If there are still people alive in the game as well as the forums, I just want you to know that you're not alone. Keep Avabel alive, guys. :)

Last edited: May 1, 2017
  16. Geowlett

Geowlett New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Alice
    Level:
    Yo, im here :)