1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Anyone still alive around here?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by Ariarna, May 7, 2016.

1. Umbers

Umbers New Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Umbers
    Level:
    Well it may be dead for now , but I'm sure if those who are willing we can revive this forum , forums are a fun things it can act like a massive guild in ways , although I can't do this on my own and others seem to be off else where I'm willing to post random stuff at least to attempt to revive ,if any of you agree please try to post as much as you can (not spam though XD)

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Zucrea

Zucrea Pride & Wrath

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    Paragon
    Level:
    Guild:
    Calamity
    What?

3. Jan Tyruss

Jan Tyruss New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    OnHitaus
    Level:
    Guild:
    OnHiatus

attaching vids is allowed right?

• Like Like x 3
  4. Oceanmk

Oceanmk Jumping around..

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Oceanmk
    Level:
    Guild:
    YONKOU
    The moment is here! Finally lol..free gem when log in each day :p From 19 May to 1 June.

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. sly07

sly07 New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Zerrin
    Level:
    I'm fairly new to the game. And forums for that matter. But I want to contribute however I can to the revival of this forum/game because I am really enjoying it. Maybe we could all join the same guild or something? I feel like in-game chat is a difficult way to communicate and any guild that I have joined isn't super active anyway. The forums are a great place for new players to become familiar with the game so far. If the community is bad, let's make our own great community :)

What are you going to spend them on? I have not clue what to spend them on. Bag expansion?

Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  6. Oceanmk

Oceanmk Jumping around..

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Oceanmk
    Level:
    Guild:
    YONKOU
    Expand char for 12 gem. / restat for 12 gem. :p.
    In the past bag expansion still worth it. Now is easy to get, just log in daily u get it..so I think not very worth it

Edit: Now latest I check shop restat cost 18 gems.

Last edited: May 24, 2016
  7. devilthebyker

devilthebyker New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    BykeR
    Level:
    Guild:
    TUGAS
    Storage expansion is a good choise, I have 5 chars and I need space to store weapons, armors and many other itens.
    But u have a lot of more choises, just look in the shop, u have from avatars to weapons,just give a good look before u spend the gems.
    But b careful, almost every buys is like a lottery, not always u get is what u want.

8. LuisSan

LuisSan Member

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    NoName
    Level:
    Guild:
    Non
    Yeah, Avabel is dead now, I can still remember back in 2013 as I was getting on Channel 1 It was so laggy back then and so hard to play with all the players lag. And I actully left for a whole year but got back this 2016. And everything was dead, almost empty Channels, no people doing LVL-UP Rushes, empty Floors, Astoria was once full of people back then. But now the community has Dwindled, the greatness that Avabel once was, now is dying out with its last breath and heartbeat, until each and every player decides to end this dying dragon:(, Or until Asobimo decides to shut the servers down:p. farewell Avabel we will always remember u as the first greatest Mobile MMO that ever was.

9. Ace144

Ace144 New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Ace
    Level:
    Guild:
    AzureSky
    I'm still around (though I kinda of a nobody so that doesn't matter).

I'm still playing this game because it's fun. I like playing it. I like meeting new people and doing random things.

Though I do enjoy it, I want to take a moment to say what annoys me about this game. (It could be a reason why others left.) There is a clear gap between F2P and P2W. There are items that F2P players would almost never get a hold of. (For me, Rift Stones are what I want, but I can't really get many of them.) Technically, F2P could get them, but it isn't worth the effort. To me, no matter how you slice it, the medal of mastery quest is too much work for the reward. You only get one pac tic. You probably need more to roll for the good stuff. Even then it's still a chance, you may not get what you want, or you might get something worthless. (Why do Rift Stones 20-40 exist? Getting to those levels is easy.) It becomes more obvious with a couple of F2P events they had. The recent one would have been fine if they didn't make shining stones half of the rewards. (It was 75% of what I got.) If they made things more accessible to F2P, more people would be willing to play.

There isn't enough diversity in the game, and it hurts in harder content. I believe this to be both the developers fault and the communities fault. There are a lot of Warriors, Rogues, and Mages. Rangers are next in how common they are. Then, it's Acolytes. Creators and Wonderers are in last. Wonderers can be excused since they came late. The community gravitated towards the familiar/generic classes. Then at the same time, players seem to be obsessed with getting high numbers. That wouldn't be a problem... if the game didn't make bosses hit hard. There are a lot of glass canons running around. The only way to help them survive is to lower the enemies damage. Acolytes have a defense buff, but it isn't enough. Enter the Creator. It is the best and worst class in the game. This where I believe it where the developers screwed up. The creator class seems to a hodgepodge of things. It is a jack of all trades, but it is a master of none. It is carries the buffs and debuffs other classes could easily have gotten. (Stone of Moves could easily be apart of a "Swordmaster" class. Alchemists are normally associated with mages. I could easily nitpick with more stuff, but I already got my point across.) Since many people don't play as a creator, some content gets really hard. Nobody wants to do it. (At this time, there is guerilla quest going on. Around 50%, it starts doing painful ultimate attacks. When I switched from Blacksmith to Alchemist, everyone's DPS increased and everyone took less damage. Of course, people probably didn't know it was me. Even though these quest gives millions of exp, nobody does them since the boss hurts. Creators can reduce the damage, but even the creators are obsessed with high numbers and half ignore their role.)

I talk too much. Anyway, I still like the game, but I can't really see its future. To put it simply, more love for F2P. Need to balance classes better. (creator underpowered)

10. Sincityranger

Sincityranger New Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Wuvley
    I definitely agree with the guerilla quest. Doing the 50-75 boss with my lvl 54 is petty much impossible when he starts using his ultimate. It kills me instantly.

If I want that much xp I'll just grind or do a summon raid. Much easier

Never played a creator

11. Ace144

Ace144 New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Ace
    Level:
    Guild:
    AzureSky
    I got so lost in my rant that I forgot to say something.

I like this forum. I want to see it grow some more (even if the game appears to be dying). I won't mind adding info or helping to test something. I don't feel I'm moderator material, but I feel I can be useful. I also think a forum guild is a good idea. It can speed up to process of testing things and working together (since we will always be in communication). The only problem I see with it is the name and GM/sub master selection.

In terms of roles, Creators make sure everyone lives (buffs and debuffs). Acolytes make sure everyone is healthy (healing and buffs).

From my experience, it's not that bad when there is a good creator and acolyte in the area (maybe two of each if there are a lot of people or if the boss keeps spamming painful attacks). The problem is that they aren't common. One acolyte can't heal and fully buff a group of ten to twenty people that are constantly moving. The creator's heal isn't a strong burst (unless you full INT, but that has other problems). People try to pot their way through, but that's not how this game was designed. Pots don't heal enough. You can only carry 99 of them as well. (Example: Boss does ultimate attack. It takes 5k hp. That's five pots. They each have a small cool down. The boss is still attacking. You're still low on hp. You're at risk of dying.) That's why we are important. The fact that there aren't a lot of us running around is the problem.

As for playing as this class, I find it fun. It's not everyone's cup of tea. Acolytes are the same way. Since I mostly solo, it was too much trouble for me. Creators are the middle group for support and damage.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2016
  12. Sincityranger

Sincityranger New Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Wuvley
    In my RPG experience, each class has a role to play. It's a shame a majoritory of people who play the game only focus the biggest numbers, and PvP, otherwise you'd see more people willing to play a support role

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. ~Rayleigh

~Rayleigh One for the money~ Staff Member Moderator

Class:
    Rogue
    Yea struck a chord honey. Id have to disagree. Thier isnt near as much as a p2w mentality as you think. Only 5% of the avabel's community are high roller cashers at best. They choose to drop 500-2000 dollars a month on this game for cosmetics, gear that offers anywhere from 10-25 more points then its same level counterpart, extra bag space, ect ect... Iv seen pure f2p players with (either both or one or the other) the know how and or the time pump out 50-300 mill a week to fund thier account with ( i disagree with RMTs) RMTs and or items from the stall and a whole slew of other methods to get those same items. I know a few forumers here who used to run 3-6 accounts at once to get what they wanted. Besides that i havent played a single mmorpg where you could cap out from less then 75-100 hours of grinding. I aint talking capping out lvs, i am talken full character cap. As well iv seen a fair many mmorpgs where even cashers could cap out end game. This game isnt much different then the 90% of those rpgs out thier aside from the lack of real class roles in the game.

As well, F2P events? In my time of almost 3 years being a player of avabel i have yet to see a p2p event or anything resembling that. If you consider those festivals in the shop they have for gear/gems/gold ect to be one then you ought to reconsider as thats just a method to increase sales to keep servers up and pay the staff to keep the game going.

Yea i hate to agree with this, though you can play any game long enough it will get dull.

Thier is a problem with that mostly because of the lack of real rpg team work. The party system and the mob's poor AI are major factors as to why we dont have more support types. However this also goes along with the users. You hop onto other rpgs you are mostly going to see two types of players, the hard hitters and the dps classes and maybe a tank. Support in most of the rpgs iv played are one of the most neglected because support needs other players to be effective. Its a two way street with that usely ends up with the community at fault. As iv seen many times (both with something like D&D or raid heavy rpgs) thier are too many newer or child-like players who wanna do the most damage and be the center of attention or something of related to that nature. Lets be honest... even in the real world you wont see much team work.

As to the devs, they could buff a lot of the debuffs, buffs, status effects and the like to make them selfs more useful. They could tweak a lot of skills but for the most part. The main classes in fantasy rpgs are a white mage (healer or buffer of some sort), tanks or heavy hitters (often warriors or some sub par form of them) evasive tactical fighters (rogues, scouts, ranger and the like). They are in every rpg, even those new shooter games on the xbox and the like.
    What? How many mmorpgs let you solo bosses? What boss doesnt hit hard in a game? Not to many as far as iv seen from 17-18 years of playing them. This sounds like a cop out to me. I havent seen to many games let alone mmorpgs that let you have this level of control when fighting both pve and pvp. To be able to switch between targeting one or many mobs/players. To control your own evasion rates with the use of an I-frame skill? (screams dark souls level skill here) Avabel alows you to have a high skill cap so you can pretty well negate a fair bit of the use of dependency of gear unlike most rpgs where if you dont have so and so piece of gear you are up the river without a paddle.
    Thats a pretty common role in all rpg games, i dun like users of it and the role its self as its far from flexible in most cases. All in all this conicides with my remark about the kiddies wanting those pretty numbers. Now i wont completely knock them despite my distest for them. They are useful IF they have a party to one or two of them.

In a raid, regardless ppl wont care or notice. They have to focus on themselves or thier party cause raid bosses hit hard and fast most of the time. Again quit copping out with the bosses hit hard. Its what they do. Thier are plenty of them around in games that do a set % of your total health as damage and tons of other quirky calculated attacks. Even the gange dungeon bosses have that ability to bypass def on select attacks. So quit complaining about if your party cant evade it or are to reckless or even if it applies to you or anyone you know. Yall can do it just fine if your party played thier roles. This is one reason i play the arch type rogue to extreme or play with select users because they know what an rpg is really for.

Its like a truck. Sturdy and slow, can be used in many situations. To slow for my tastes but a class that can craft and play support is a winner in my books. Rpgs where you play as a Alchemist (not the adv class) are exactly what creator does. They science the pewp out of everyone and everything.

Yall welcome to try and jump start the forum, the forum communities iv been with are normally small (though not as small as its gotten lately around here). Forums are a place to discuss martial content of what ever it was built around. So lets break the game and get all the secrets~!

The fact avabel has a poor crafting system is a bigger problem to me. Some of us dont like non stop fighting roles.

Hope yall dont mind this wall of text.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Sincityranger

Sincityranger New Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Wuvley
    I can completely agree with pretty much everything you said. Especially the character roles. I wish the raid system didn't solely rely on DMG dealt for xp. In my old raid experience, it was always super organized. Starting with the RL (raid leader) their job was to fully organize the raid and assign roles. They would start with a MT (main tank). The role of the mt wasn't to do the most damage, it was to TAKE the most damage. And hold the aggro (aggression) of the big bad mob you were raiding. This insured that the mob wouldn't run around killing all the lower HP players resulting in a failed raid. Next is MH (main healer) the job of the main healer was to keep the mt alive. That's it. Then the RL would move onto the other support types, whether it be a list of backup tanks, in case the mt died, or a group of backup healers, in case the mh died or ran out of mana. Further down the support lines were the MP (main puller) who would retrieve the mob or mobs for the party. Other roles were setup for add on mobs. Who would focus only on the mobs that may jump in the fight against you. Then you have your dps roles, nukers, buffers, etc etc. Each class has a vital role to play and you learned it early on in the beginning of the game how to utilize your strengths and the strengths of your party members. A raid could take a week or more to plan and take several hours or even a day or two to complete. Awesome.

I'm using everquest as my example here

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. Ace144

Ace144 New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Ace
    Level:
    Guild:
    AzureSky
    I don't mind the wall of text. It gives more information than trying to keep it simple.

I need to learn how to say my points better. I didn't P2P had an advantage. I meant P2P have a much easier access to things (runes, rift stones, ORBs, etc.). We could get those items from the stall (well not runes), but it does take a lot of time and effort. Not everyone has that. We shouldn't have to sacrifice our time grinding to get the good stuff. I know grinding is how things work in RPGs, but amount of time for this stuff is absurd. Making multiple accounts shouldn't be a necessary either. Personally, the medal of mastery would have been a great compromise. The problem with it is the number is too high. The post I read had a party of 6 do rush for a few hours to get to that amount... and they made this quest daily? (At most, I've made it to 1k by myself.) If the number was lower, it would be more manageable. (I think 5k would be better. It would be possible to solo with a lot of effort. It would be a fun, quick grind with some friends/party members/ guild mates.) Then there would the stuff in the stalls (but it's terrible. People love overpricing things.) As for F2P events, I meant they don't like to hand things away. The recent one gave us a lot of free spins with good items in it. Why did most people end up with useless shining items? There was another event a couple of years ago. It required that we bring shining crystals. You know those super rare drops. Before you say they can be purchased at the stall, the prices skyrocketed as soon as we check a little bit into the event. That's what I mean by they aren't very nice to F2P.

Once again, I didn't say that right. Some bosses aren't created equal. The clown boss from the guerilla quest didn't give me much trouble. The current guerilla boss (Sen ki) has a painful ultimate attack. (I didn't get to mention it earlier, but the attack is only dangerous because it is a bunch of crits stringed together. I did a small test with the Alchemist's drag drop. I made one of its hits not crit. Imagine if I had a DEX buff from an acolyte and crafter's swindle seed.) Sen ki's level of damage is on another level. With bosses like Sen ki, support is absolutely needed. Since they are neglected in this game, the challenge seems near impossible. I wasn't implying they could be solo'd. I was implying that some bosses do too much damage for the room to be just filled with glass canons (no support).

I was actually refer to support in general, but that lead to my bold statement. THE CREATOR CLASS SHOULDN'T EXIST AS IT IS! I know it is a bold statement (hehe), but I feel it's true. First, they didn't maximize the crafting abilities. There was literally nothing special about what we created. Heart and Star rings... they are okay, but people prefer more. 55, 65, 75 gear? Everyone else can make that too. It may need more material, but at least it can't fail (what is 5%?). Return wings? They were rare at first, but now they can be bought cheaply. Red and Blue pills... *laughs* The only thing we can create that is worth while is anti-poison and whirlwind potions. That's only two items... from a passive in an advanced class. One of them is less important if there is a good acolyte around. They should have been given a bigger list or more unique items. Maybe they could have made each new advanced class around a craft able (enchanter= bowls, planters=avatars, Blacksmith=armor, battle cracker=unique axes [side idea, creators could have special classes that create unique weapons that they can use. Ex: one class has a passive that creates bows and guns. The skills wouldn't require them, but the passive gives extra damage if they are equipped.]). They diverged too much. The buffs and debuffs should have been distributed between classes. (It's okay for it to be in one class, but it becomes problematic if that one class doesn't show up. Also, it puts a lot of pressure on that one person. They have to cover buffs AND debuffs.)

This is another reason why support isn't valued. I could debuff the boss, heal everyone, and buff everyone, but I get nothing from it. The game requires us to be there to for stability, but we don't get rewarded for our efforts. What's the point of making sure you finish the raid or guerilla quest when we get not nearly as much exp as a typical glass canon? I was a big help... where's my prize? Even the devs forgot about support.

I am aware of that. It is the game's job to reward cooperation between classes. When it doesn't, it creates a game where only certain types of playstyles prevail. That isn't as much fun to play. I'm going to continue to play. I may be undervalued, but I still have fun. Though I do want to ask of other online MMOs that you know of (preferable one that is F2P friendly).

16. Sincityranger

Sincityranger New Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Wuvley
    Grinding is vital to RPGs. The raids I spoke of earlier, with more than a weeks time invested, was usually done for s rate item, an item that only 1 character could get. If you didn't get lucky and get the item, you had to wait your turn for another raid, because not only are there other guilds waiting in line to raid the boss, but other guild members are trying to get their own rare items that can only be obtained by raiding

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Arthuria Saber

Arthuria Saber New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    |SIA|MC
    Level:
    Guild:
    ENKI
    If you are stil low level, its really hard to play the Guerilla quests. But once you are about 5 more levels until you reach the certain guerilla level limit, its much easier to finish it and gain more exp. Same goes for the Summon raids. But, even though i was a low level before, I was still able to fight well. It's not because of other classes helping each other(Because players this days just want to focus on themselves and forgot the purpose of their class), but because i dodge fairly well (LoL). In MMORPG's being weak is not a reason on having a hard time. You just have to think of your strategies. Yes it might be tiring dodging all the time. But if you don't dodge because or already too strong, where's the fun in it?

Anyway, if you are still low level, suggest you play technical battles. It's very easy to level up there if you are just level 30-60. Once you reach 60-70, grind on F13. It's the best floor to grind for exp as of now. and once you reach level 80+, do summon and guerillas. Trust me, it will be easier to earn exp there. I played summon raids when I was level 85 and then I immediately ranked up to level 90. It took only a day and a half i think. (I didn't play 24 hours. Just a couple of rounds I guess).

Right now, i'm taking a break on leveling up coz im focusing on earning money (Since its very hard for me to earn coz I can only play during weekends), and helping players (especially the new ones). If you guys need assisstance by the way, I can help you out. And i might even learn something for you coz im not actually a Pro yet. maybe someday. :D

18. Ace144

Ace144 New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Ace
    Level:
    Guild:
    AzureSky
    Creators say hi. (We still dodge, but we let ourselves get hit. We can't trigger our stun if we never get hit.)

I don't think you understand the situation. First, nobody is doing the guerrilla quest for 50-75. Even if he got stronger, he can't beat it by himself. Second, this boss hurts no matter what level you are. Even after I debuffed the crap out of it, it still hurts. (I used every debuff I had. Attack down, All stats down, whatever Lost Braves decreases) One bad timed dodge will kill you.
    It must be fun not knowing things. Things you probably don't notice or remember. 1. Creator using acid splash. It increases everyone's DPS when in effect. 2. Random buffs. I'm 100% sure that you've been buffed by at least stone of moves during your raids. An acolyte might have buffed you as well. 3. Random healings. Don't pretend you haven't been healed during a raid or guerilla quest.

Some people who play with the two support classes actually do their jobs. You probably don't notice while you're killing things. The other classes don't really have roles in this game. So they just hit things. So they aren't in the wrong. Having a good support normally beats just grind until you can deal enough damage or can take a hit. (Even then, they make grinding easier. More damage. Better survival.)

I won't say anything about your advice of just grind until you get stronger, but I won't let you deny the people who do actually help.
    I get grinding is a thing, but can you get 30k kills in one in-game day. (My day starts at 8 PM. I still have to sleep. I still have classes. For other people, replace classes with jobs.) You need people who can endure grinding for hours at a time to get it done. This is for some chance to get something good. You could just as easily something worthless. I know the pain of grinding, but this grind seems to be too much trouble for the reward. (It would be like tripling your work load just so you can enter a raffle. If you don't win, you'll have to do the triple work again for another chance.) There is something wrong when you don't have extra free time after grinding for something.

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. Sincityranger

Sincityranger New Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Wuvley
    My day starts at 4:30 am. I wake up and go to work. I work full time, then I have classes at night, and a family. My son is 5 so he requires lots of attention. I know a thing or two about not having much time to play and grind, but I still do what I can. Don't forget you can also spend your time farming and stalling in order to raise enough money to buy the items you're looking for, you don't have to solely rely on the medal of mastery. But if your goal is to obtain it so you can get the tic, then I'd recommend starting with rush, you can get tons of your daily kills by doing this. You can use dp water if you need to to replenish your dp to continue it, after that, get a strong party going, move to an empty channel and grind f13. Tons of kills.

I don't like the idea of high tier items being easy to obtain, the game just wouldn't be fun at that point. Even though I can't invest the time and effort into the game that many others seem to be able to, I don't mind waiting a little longer to reach my goal. I don't expect it to be easy to get what I want IG just because I'm busy in RL. I appreciate the challenge. It's the way I've always played games, and Avabel is boatloads easier to play than many others I've played and loved in the past

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. ~Rayleigh

~Rayleigh One for the money~ Staff Member Moderator

Class:
    Rogue
    This and many other rpgs can be a hobby (spare time spent for it which wont get you far if your goal is to be up thier in power/ranks) or a full time job where you can either profit from it or become the top 5%. Thier is no real in between. Besides that most rpgs encourage making more then one character or accounts. Granted utilizing them at the same time can be very hard depending how the game was made or how strict they uphold thier ToS, cause most devs dont like multi logging. As that can encourage RMTs and sadly that is one of the few ways alows F2P players to gain things that would normally be only accessible to gems.

While i agree the number should be lowered however it is very doable to achieve it within 3-8 hours alone in a dense enough floor and or rush. However if you lower it, it means potentially many more players will have access to things that were meant for either hard workers or the clever. We have average players for a reason, they dont have or choose the time to invest in to doing said actions. Just like we have lower class in the US or any other country.

Thats the point, its free. If its not going to be a long term helping item it is either used right away or sold for gold. It doesnt help they gave item that isnt perma effect. Shining crystals is another universal item that is better to farm just by killing in mass. It was a annoying to get as a drop as much as the chic boxes. Though pricing increase just because the demand is thier for the item and its known. This is a normal marketing behavior.

Your class may be better suited for one kind of boss over another. As well the devs are coming up with more creative ways to make bosses harder and turn them into more traditional raid bosses. As well buffs dont like that. Buffs/debuffs that affect the same stat overtake the previous buff/debuff that was applyed, no if ands or butts. We have a thread floating around that goes in depth with that. We can have rebuttals about that more in depth thier.

One reason i dont like average players. Kiddies always play the glass canons with no real intent to party up with the correct team. However this falls on the community's fault not the devs, as they are anticipating that thier is a certain % of players working together in this manner. This is a small mmo compared to others iv played and for the most part you should know a fair many players. This means organization is possible. Another thing i could point out why so many are haven problems are thier classes or "roles" arent suited for the job they are trying to fill. As well you have players in a game where the skill cap is so high you can control most of your own movements, this isnt normal in games. So a fair many are prone to having poor combat reaction times when it comes to evading or watching the mob/boss's tell tail signs for said attacks. Even if the tell tails are very short or subtle, thier is often times where the mob follows set patterns or combos of the sorts. Conditions for activating thier attacks if you will.

All in all to this ^ rofl. It is a joke really how bad the crafting that a class designed intentionally to make items. Though creators are the only thing that alows us users to have a mass produced movement speed item (alchemist's passive alows it to make other items) and potions. Everything else is a **** poor excuse if you ask me. Parden meh french. Iv played better rogues that could craft poisons to be applied to weapons and potion makers that arent worth a dime when it comes to combat.

Something else im sure many players could agree with. This is indirectly pushing more glass cannons.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2016
    • Funny Funny x 1