1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Angelus

Discussion in 'Acolyte' started by Aquia, Dec 31, 2014.

1. zhieke

zhieke New Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    zhieke
    Level:
    As always, if youre soloing and it takes you 4 to 10 skill usage to kill or at least get the required damage a mob to get j/exp, head down a floor or two.

lower floors does have lesser j/exp, but if you can kill em faster, go for quantity than quality. kill 10 mobs in 4 skills may get you more than using 4 to 10 skills on 1 mob.

now if youre in a party in f18, then just hit as much and heal the party. youll get j/exp if youre in party share. (loots too)

now back to Angelus. I am curious as to how much dex that debuff feather of greed actually lessens. If anyone has tested please do post an amount or pic.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Aquia

Aquia Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Aquiria
    Level:
    Guild:
    Calamity
    I'll add that to my list of tests with my friends then. Results will be out depending if my friend(s) come or not.
    However, if anyone here is willing to help me test the skill and post the ss here, then I'll be glad to meet up in Unlimit field aka no rule and test the debuff skill. I'm usually found in nr ch1 everyday though lol so just say hi to me.

3. Karina

Karina Active Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Ayla
    Level:
    Guild:
    UNIVERSAL
    What day(s) does the Ablution of Evolution dungeon run? And what difficulty dungeon do I need to do to get Evolution Gangue? Are there any prerequisites, quests or regular floors that need to be completed to unlock the dungeon?

4. zhieke

zhieke New Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    zhieke
    Level:
    Saturday an Sunday. Its not the whole day, just at certain hours. As to what time I am not sure. Challenge mode. Has 3(?) difficulty.. Most people do 50 and 70 dp. Chances of getting one is low so... No prerequisite. just a mean as party.

5. Karina

Karina Active Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Ayla
    Level:
    Guild:
    UNIVERSAL
    Strange.... I checked every few hours during the last weekend that passed and nothing showed up.

6. Leo Striker

Leo Striker Adept Rogue Gold Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Wolfnir
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. Aquia

Aquia Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Aquiria
    Level:
    Guild:
    Calamity
    Thanks to Oceanmk, I found an error in my post on the skill Feather of Greed. This skills DOES NOT reduce dex at all, only crit rate.

8. Oceanmk

Oceanmk Jumping around..

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Oceanmk
    Level:
    Guild:
    YONKOU
    Lol this make my desire for Angelus slightly lesser. I love to defense haha..

Hmm..saw you use Angelus skill with monk. U master Angelus so fast. Awesome ^0^

9. June

June Guest

Newbie question like how to get? its not on advance class list am i missing something? o_O

10. ~Rayleigh

~Rayleigh One for the money~ Staff Member Moderator

Class:
    Rogue
    Need to be level 60, this question has been asked before.

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. June

June Guest

ok ty

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  12. adrian e martinez

adrian e martinez Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    DOOM
    Level:
    Guild:
    Tsukuyomi
    Very much appreciative when players as yourself make these posts on forums. Extremely useful and helpful. once I cap Exo this will be my master adv class. Do you have any new tips on the type branches or have they all seem to be what they are ? I know some classes have confusing type branches and don't exactly potray the type skill you might have chosen, that's why I ask :) But all the types look very simple ....

I'm int/vit/dex for pvp, would this be a recommended class ?

Last edited: Mar 9, 2015
  13. Aquia

Aquia Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Aquiria
    Level:
    Guild:
    Calamity
    Glad to hear that this thread was helpful for you. :)
    I posted some notes below each Angelus skill about every type of skill branch and what I would recommend for those with different character builds. All of the branches are either reduced time for skill cast, more dmg/ (skill usable during jump for Angelus hidden), or shortened cooldown. Angelus skills are known to have long cast times, so this is where I would ask the question: "How good are you at tanking dmg?" You're pretty much like a sitting duck for a long 2-3 second cast motion and therefore an easy target for hitters to hit so I would suggest reduced cast time. However, if you consider yourself good at evading attacks, running from those annoying hitters, and or have good armor, you are free to choose any skill branch you want. I chose the reduced cast time because I am slightly squishy and not so good at tanking too much dmg.
    Yes, int/dex/VIT build is good with this class, especially if your Vit is high. Angelus has really low hp so vit is very helpful.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Aquia

Aquia Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Aquiria
    Level:
    Guild:
    Calamity
    New edit added: vĂ­deo of all Angelus skills! Credits to my friend. Video is posted at the bottom of the info post.

15. adrian e martinez

adrian e martinez Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    DOOM
    Level:
    Guild:
    Tsukuyomi
    So what about using sanctuary and casting around it ? How long are the cool downs, And how much does it shorten casting time ? Seems like a good pvp class vs melee

• Like Like x 1
  16. Aquia

Aquia Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Aquiria
    Level:
    Guild:
    Calamity
    Sanctuary doesn't always keep enemies back during fights since enemies can just roll through them and not get knock backed, plus, it also has a 1-2 second cast time. Barrier from Linker is a better choice.
    Angel Tiara has instant cast time, Shining Road has about 3 second cast time, Feather of Greed has about 0.5-1 second cast time, and Hidden: Saint Wing has about 3-4 seconds cast time.
    With short cast time branches: Shining Road becomes about 2 seconds cast time and Hidden: Saint Wing becomes about 2-3 second cast time.
    This class has very high dmg output... However, it also has very low hp so I suggest Angelus in team fights only unless you have good defense. Do not play Angelus in spars, heals or no heals.
    For example: When I was an Angelus in a GDM lv90-100, I died many times because of all the stall motions and getting chased by Rogues, Warriors, and Rangers. It's preferred if you have a dmg absorber skill so you don't die during cast time.

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  17. ~Rayleigh

~Rayleigh One for the money~ Staff Member Moderator

Class:
    Rogue
    Lol this class reminds me of motley Crue's wild side song, to be exact on a lyrics line "Fallen Angels so fast to kill".

18. adrian e martinez

adrian e martinez Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    DOOM
    Level:
    Guild:
    Tsukuyomi
    Ya I understand that about sanctuary that's why I stack barrier and sanctuary especially against melee. I'm a linker right now about to be maxed out. So I use selfee from Pr for pvp cause I'm a lil under geared . But I have a technique I use with sanctuary and selfee it's melee proof XD sanctuary is my favorite pvp skill. I am now coming to the conclusion this adv class Needs high end gear.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Aquia

Aquia Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Aquiria
    Level:
    Guild:
    Calamity
    High end gear isn't necessary if you can dodge and time well in PvP. When I explained about Angelus in Pvp, I am recounting some past experiences I had with the skills in a half full lv 90+ GDM. Anyways, even if your equips aren't as great, if you have a lot of mastered advanced classes, I highly recommend Angelus class.

• Useful Useful x 1
  20. Tezure

Tezure New Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Tezure
    What level can you unlock this Class? Fifty or is it higher?