1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Angelus

Discussion in 'Acolyte' started by Aquia, Dec 31, 2014.

1. Aquia

Aquia Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Aquiria
    Level:
    Guild:
    Calamity
    Acolyte Advanced Class: Angelus
    Release requirements:

-3x Evolution gangue
    -50 sharp crystals
    -15 hard crystals

Strategies (these are only my personal opinions and advice/ thoughts):
    Why should I take this class/ What are the good things about this class?
    This class offers many new fighting/ defensive strategies that can impact the outcome of a battle. Angelus comes with a debuff skill, a long ranged skill, and two knock back skills. And the best of all, every one of these skill can deal damage. I would recommend this class if you have finished mastering at least three other Acolyte advanced classes. Combine your master skills with Angelus skills to become the ultimate support that can both damage enemies and buff + heal allies. Keep this in mind though... Angelus has the lowest HP out of all Acolyte advanced classes. Yes, even lower than Priest with a -200 difference.
    What master skills do I take if I'm going to main this class?
    As an INT base, I took the following: Barrier Force(LINKER), Sun Light/Selfee Holy(PRIEST), Shining Ray(EXORCIST).
    -Barrier Force is an extremely good skill (tower especially) that can block enormous amounts of damage for all allies within range. Combined with all your knock backs and other attack skills, this skill will keep you alive during cast time and at the same time support your allies. A 2 in 1 skill!
    -Sun Light/ Selfee Holy can be interchangeable depending on the situation. Sun Light if you have lots of mages on your team. Mages can just sit with you in range of your heals and Barrier Force hopefully while you buff nonstop and allow the mages do all the damage needed. The knockbacks are extremely useful at keeping enemies away from the mages. Selfee Holy is if you have lots of melee damagers on your team. Luckily, most of the Angelus skills are ranged so feel free to just stay in the back and heal allies and damage enemies at a safe distance.
    -Shining Ray is that one skill that most people against Pr's dislike/ get scared of. Pretty straightforward, I chose this skill because I like to fight fight fight xD and also to clear enemies out of the way. Combine this skill with all of your Angelus and attack skills to create an effective offense. The best defense is a good offense after all.
    Which skill should I take from this class if I'm not going to use this as my main class?
    Again, as an INT base user, I would take the first skill, Angel Tiara. Why? Well, before I got Angelus, I needed another knock back skill badly. Angel Tiara is a useful skill (don't forget about that fast cast speed) that knocks backs all enemies within range, even if there is lag. It can also keep back those persistent melee damagers that constantly follow/ bug you around during PvP battles. If used correctly, you can even push enemies into your allies' skills like an Assassin/ Paladin hidden.
    Shining Road is my second most preferred choice since it is a long range skill with moderately high damage. The best area to use this skill is in narrow areas, where your enemies will most likely get hit.

Skills:
    Angel Tiara : damages and knock backs all enemies around you.
    Branch A- Decreased skill cooldown
    Branch B- More firepower against humans
    Branch C- More firepower against monsters
    Note: I'm assuming that humans means other players so choose Branch B if you are a GDM/ PvP-oriented person (or you just like to kick other people's butts) and Branch C if you farm/ grind floors a lot. This skill has a fast cast speed so use it whenever you feel the enemy is getting too close. Branch A would fit perfectly if you like to make way for your team mates to heal (and a troll skill in unlimit field combo'd with Sanctuary).

Shining Road: long ranged placing skill that damages all enemies that step through it. Hits 3 times at most.
    Branch A- Decreased skill cooldown
    Branch B- More firepower
    Branch C- Decreased cast time
    Note: All of the different branches are pretty straightforward, but I'm going to add my own opinion about Branch C. Shining Road does have quite a long cast time, which makes Pr's look like sitting ducks basically and take easy damage. Branch C does cut some of the cast time by 0.5-1 second, which could possibly be a life-saving choice. I suggest Branch C if you consider yourself squishy during battles. On the other hand, if you're a full INT + rest is VIT and have good equips, then Branch A or B shouldn't be a bad choice.

Feather of Greed: placing skill that does small damage and reduces critical rate to enemies. A debuff basically.
    No branches. Level up this skill to 10 to unlock hidden skill.

Hidden: Saint Wing: Long ranged skill that attacks a large number of times to enemies in front of you.
    Branch A- Decreased cast time
    Branch B- Decreased skill cooldown
    Branch C- Can use skill during jump
    Note: Same situation as the skill, Shining Road. I can't say much for Branch C, it's just being able to jump then use skill in midair. Branch C if you're a squishy Pr during battles and Branch B or A if you can tank some heavy hits.

Fun Facts (random things I tested with friends):
    -Apparently, the Hidden: Saint Wing skill can keep enemies from using gap-closing skills (gap closing skills shortens the distance between your opponent and you) to hit you. What I did was use my hidden while my friend used the Raiden hidden skill, one of the gap closing skills. While I used the hidden skill, the knock back force was strong enough to keep myself from getting hit by the Raiden hidden skill, hence, taking no damage.
    -While casting Angelus skills, it is possible to get stunned by someone however this will not cancel the attack.

Apparently, adding pictures by link made my entire format become weird (using IOS and some things just don't work quite right) so I had to upload as files... The first picture is Angel Tiara... The long shiny road is obviously shining road... The dark feather picture is feather of greed, and the last two pics are front and back view of Saint Wing. :) Here's a vid of all skills: . Credits to my friend who randomly video'd all of my Angelus skills xD

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 9, 2015
    • Informative x 8
    • Like x 7
    • Agree x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Creative x 1
  2. danielle

danielle Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    L
    Level:
    Guild:
    i'be waiting for pics *--*..i want to c the saint wing skill

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  3. <X>

<X> New Member

Did u got banned after unlocking this class

i hope u take picture from different angle, want to see that hidden skill. ty

already see those 3 skill from max murai video

what usable of all those skill? its only rod?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2014
  4. Aquia

Aquia Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Aquiria
    Level:
    Guild:
    Calamity
    Added!
    Added the front and back view of Saint Wing skill. All skills are usable for One hand rod, Two hand rod, knuckles, and blunt weapon.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Brook

Brook Active Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Brook1
    Level:
    i wanna ask if angelus class has a bug or only blader only. bec i havent seen some healers using angelus class, im just scared gettin bann:(

6. Brook

Brook Active Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Brook1
    Level:
    in Angel Tiara and Shining Road wat branch did you choose? im about to lvl up all my skills and in hidden wat branch did u choose?

• Like Like x 1
  7. Aquia

Aquia Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Aquiria
    Level:
    Guild:
    Calamity
    Luckily, Angelus is not bugged.
    I chose Branch B for Angel Tiara, Branch C for Shining Road, and Branch A for Hidden: Saint Wing.

• Like Like x 1
  8. ffej

ffej Active Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    eons
    Level:
    Bummer I was hoping for better buffs just another magic class

9. Aquia

Aquia Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Aquiria
    Level:
    Guild:
    Calamity
    I have to slightly agree with this. Yes, we do need new buffs, however our useful cousin healers, the Creator class has this covered. A Pr and a Cr on the same team is a formidable opponent. If you like debuff enemes and cancel debuffs for your allies, I suggest taking the Exorcist class if you don't already have it. Debuffing enemies is almost the same as buffing your team mates inversely.
    Also, I've been hearing that this class was a great relief to the Pr's that wanted more damages skills. As most know, without Angelus, the Acolytes live in a small world when it comes to offensive skills. With Angelus, we now have a greater variety of options which can be effective and useful to allies. Plus, it's boring when farming on a floor when all you do is mostly buff, heal, buff, heal, and with an occasional attack.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  10. Brook

Brook Active Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Brook1
    Level:
    tnx aquia now im not scared to master the angelus class, and tnx again for answering my query hehehe...

buff from pr is fine for me, very usefull even no cr bec. aco skills has 3 usefull skills to, to support the dex

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2015
  11. Elucio

Elucio Active Member

Class:
    Warrior
    Oh man saint wing looks like god using a skill....

12. Taibasa Tsuyou

Taibasa Tsuyou Otaku Member Staff Member Moderator

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    It's because you can only see it when you're Level 60.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Aquia

Aquia Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Aquiria
    Level:
    Guild:
    Calamity
    It's not a requirement, just a suggestion. Angelus skills have a rather long cooldown so it is best if you have more mastered skills to fill that time gap. The full potential of this class is when you have many mastered skills so you can alternate between attack (Angelus, Exorcist, Monk, LegSol) and support (Priest, Acolyte, Linker).

Last edited: Feb 14, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Oceanmk

Oceanmk Jumping around..

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Oceanmk
    Level:
    Guild:
    YONKOU
    I'm interested in the skill Feather of Greed. I see the rating given by hk avabel wiki is 2 star. I feel if it reduces both dex and critical, it can be a skillful skill to master and training needed. Just a assumption. How much i wish i can get those evo gauge and test this class lol..

Guess i still need to level up to at least Level 80 or 85..to be effective enough for evo gauge collecting.

15. urdadi

urdadi Active Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    urdadi
    Level:
    Guild:
    Calamity
    You won't find a seller for that item.

16. Oceanmk

Oceanmk Jumping around..

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Oceanmk
    Level:
    Guild:
    YONKOU
    I think evo gauge can't be sold. If can buy i will spend all my gold to buy three xD

Haha i also hope i can read them all. Too much info and in chinese lol..

Now thinking how potential can Feather of Greed be....
    As now i'm happy with the dex from priest Sunlight (15). With in game bonus and base, guild, passive stats will reach 40 (+4) dex without dex invest. So with one more anti crit skill from Angelus will help a lot in a specific opponent. Large group i will try to find space to de-crit people lol. This skill sounds really interesting. Good add on to my priest :)

17. Oceanmk

Oceanmk Jumping around..

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Oceanmk
    Level:
    Guild:
    YONKOU
    I see..those attack of angelus looks good. Haha the first skill bounce people off and casting is fast..

Which higher floors? I think those acolyte skills is great enough to attack. Angelus may not help a lot i guess.

Saw some video on player's using angelus attacking skill. Look slow in casting for most. And long CD.

18. Oceanmk

Oceanmk Jumping around..

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Oceanmk
    Level:
    Guild:
    YONKOU
    I see..i finish it with party. That time i'm still a acolyte with only two skill haha..Link Heal level 10 and Heal light xd. A bit lose patient on F19 and i start using holy ray and shine laser (no longer a full tank heal aco haha)

It is possible to do it solo. Just find a way to increase the fun. I do it by jump attack (Jump and normal attack), train my aiming lol.

19. Taibasa Tsuyou

Taibasa Tsuyou Otaku Member Staff Member Moderator

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa

As for F18, try ch1 F18. But that's if you don't mind lagg. x'D (Since that's a farming floor a lot of high leveled people are partying up there (you're bound to see Mages and Healers) ;P)

20. Oceanmk

Oceanmk Jumping around..

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Oceanmk
    Level:
    Guild:
    YONKOU
    Go Ch2 haha. Less player.

• Agree Agree x 1