1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Aiming Heal Light

Discussion in 'Acolyte' started by Marcus978, Apr 7, 2016.

1. Marcus978

Marcus978 New Member

Guys, I am new to this game, and now loving it...

I have problem with aiming Heal Light.. Is there any technique or guide or setting to make it easier to aim? My friend who introduced me this game, always die because of my lack of healing... and whenever i'm pissed of missing my Heal Light, I use Heal Link, that ends up me dying cause of monster's aoe damages :))

Acolyte Lv 40 Here :)

2. ffej

ffej Active Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    eons
    Level:
    Avoid using it until you need to distance heal you want to use the aoe heal and move to priest soon there are so many more heals in that class you'll love it

3. Marcus978

Marcus978 New Member

HAHAHA Guess so, okay thanks :)

4. ffej

ffej Active Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    eons
    Level:
    My bad I didn't read your whole post if you are dying because of mob attacks while you are healing you are on the wrong floor think smaller I am 98 and tough though I still grind on fl17 beachside when I could be on a higher lvl floor

5. Taibasa Tsuyou

Taibasa Tsuyou Otaku Member Staff Member Moderator

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    Well.... its aiming is indeed tricky...but you can improve the aiming by turning off your camera assist. Players are always moving, so you need to "predict" the place they will be when the heal light arrived as the right place to heal them. This is mostly more based on your experience with the Class, Skill and the game's interface. I myself, did use it at some times trying to improve the aiming in the past.
    I found that a great way is to dodge/rol and while you're rolling, trying to aim with the movement button. This way you can get a better aim. Another tip is to sometimes aim at just next to the character. This will still heal them. :p

Practice tip: Try it out in cities on people standing in front of the stalls, shops, quests npcs etc. x'D

• Agree Agree x 3
  6. Star

Star Himedere

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Celina
    Level:
    If your not a good aim and use heal link here some tips
    The healer is the life of the party being the role that keeps everyone alive and well in some MMOs healers skill are aoe or target release skills that automatically strike wanted target or targets in avabel this is not available therefore you need use positions my personal technique is to stay behind my party members not to far away and not to close so I can use heal link to heal them and you don't always haft to charge the skills to heal 2-3 party members especially if your close wear armor that boost def and wear head or if use 1hrod use a shield to that for Mdef and makd sure all your passives are up and you should be able stand attacks and aoe enough as for the heal light skill I mostly only use it to give last touches on recovering wounded party member otherwise it is a unused skill
    When you reach level 50+ you can become a priest which has it own heal skill that is a bubble that works allot better then heal light

• Agree Agree x 3