1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Advanced Classes

Discussion in 'Ranger' started by Kykue, Jul 7, 2014.

1. Kykue

Kykue New Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Kykue
    Level:
    Hi guys, I have some questions about advanced classes.
    First one, I am a Ranger, which are my options for advanced classes and what are the skills which they acquaire depending on the class?
    Second one, will my Skill Points be reseted or not?
    And lastly, will my other skills as a Ranger will be deleted or will I keep them?
    Thanks for your answers and time.

2. Leo Striker

Leo Striker Adept Rogue Gold Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Wolfnir
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    1. that depends are you going for Bow in that case Sniper and Tg are your Advance Class to do, if Gun then Gunslinger, Trap Gunner, and Gambit but it better if you use Rifle for Guns cause of Gambit it 4 Skills are use by Rifle and only 2 are use for 1h Gun so really when your lvl 50 start getting Rifle if going gun route.
    2. your Jexp will remain in Ra, while your in your Advance Class also know that you can't use your Ra's Jexp to Lvl up your Advance Class's Skills but Advance CLass's Jexp can be use to lvl up Ra's Skills.
    3. no your Ra's Skills can be use with your Advance Class Skills just know to use Advance Class's Skills you need to Master that Advance Class meaning to Max all 4 Skills to Lv10 and then choose 1 Active Skill from that Advance Class as a Master Skill also when Choosing a Skill as a Master Skill go Highlight the Advance Class you master and click on Skill List and then go select the Skill you want for Master Skill.

3. Jerre

Jerre The bokeh mashta!!!

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    iAmDead
    Level:
    you can choose, archer type, gunner type, or trapper kind... snipers are archer types that only use bows, they deal major DPS to a single target but have almost no AoE. The gunslingers are gunner types that only use guns. they have pretty good AoE but you need to get closer to the enemy. Some call it a mythical class. Quite technical to use but very effective once mastered... Trap Gunners are the trapper kind. their expertise is in planting traps to disable enemies. Pretty good for party play. Cant really comment much on TGs because I haven't tried them yet

Personally, I use/prefer sniper because I wanted the DPS for single bosses, and the AoE provided by arrow dust + ray sting from ranger makes it a pretty well rounded ranged unit. I loved it so much in fact, that I have 2 active rangers, one at LV70 and another at LV63. One is pure STR, while the other is STR+DEX+VIT

• Like Like x 1
  4. Joseph

Joseph Line ID: get_murked Gold Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Murked
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    Have you bothered to look in the ranger thread?

5. marcocococo

marcocococo IGN: WiN / Pansit

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Pansit / WiN
    Level:
    Guild:
    DeadlySin
    I suggest you post your questions on existing threads related to your concern.

No need to make another topic like this.

6. shingkz

shingkz New Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    shingkz
    Level:
    Guild:
    smile
    im currently a ranger, lvl 50, and im confused about advance class..can someone please tell me wat i need to do?

7. T0ni

T0ni Active Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    Toni
    Level:
    Guild:
    LegendsBr
    check this thread http://avabelforums.com/threads/advanced-classes.3001/#post-24612 also this vid and this you will change to advance class at the adv class npc its right next to the basic class npc and remember you will need hard and sharp cristals to unlock those adv classes some will need other items as well.

8. shingkz

shingkz New Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    shingkz
    Level:
    Guild:
    smile
    tnx toni, :D

9. Angelo19

Angelo19 New Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Xaiver
    Level:
    Guild:
    Anti
    Hello guys, I would like to ask about your opinions on which class I should switch to after Sniper Class ?
    Its because I'm not really familiar with how the ranger advanced class works for bow users and the stats necessary for each advanced classes (e.g Elfeen uses INT from what I have read). Thanks :)