1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

advanced classes (collection of posts)

Discussion in 'Avabel Class Discussions' started by majes, Oct 25, 2013.

1. Leo Striker

Leo Striker Adept Rogue Gold Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Wolfnir
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    1. About the Gears from what that Lvl 90 Said is not true as others have Said Also Yes 4-5* are immortal lol I agree I was doing awesome with those got me from lvl 60-80. Also when the attempting to Evolve to 6*+ need 2 Gears of the Same ones and they need to be LvMax no need for Crystals but still need Gold.
    2. Ah INT Does nothing for SP that MEN and SP Passive, Rings, plus Armors that Gives more SP Than HP also Helps.
    3. Rogue's AoE Skills are Kill Drive & Blast Venom.
    4. Rogues not Weak only Different Way of Dealing Damage Too many Use Warrior as a Comparison Duplex, Poison, Critical Hit with Normal Attack and Duplex are Rogues Trades of Dealing Damage. Also a Rogue that uses 1h Sword and Dagger while a Warrior that uses 2h Sword & Spear, Blunt, Axe, 1h Spear but most go with 2h Sword as 2h Weapon does more Damage compare to 1h Weapon so comparing a Warrior and Rogue that use 1h Sword and Dagger only would be Better Comparison than Rogue using Dagger compare to Warrior using 2h Sword that makes a Poor Comparison as 2h Weapon Does More Damage than 1h Weapon. Also the HP Regen of theirs Vs Poison Status is Negated in fact it Overpower their Regen.
    5. Also if you want a Advance Class that Increase your Damage Output Raven is What you should go for.

6. Have MEN and use SP Rings+MEN Rings.
    7.Yes if you compare the Weapon's Status then See how much Two Sword Training Passive Gives you see 1h Sword is lower.
    8.Using Gears to Strengthen Gears is no a Waste of Gold also Using a Gear LvMax is also good as Gears I had that wasn't selling I use them to Strengthen they help as well.
    9. all of Advance Classes of Rogue Does that Especially those with Multi-Hits in them.
    10.Hit and Run Would be Debuster & Storm Raider.
    6. to actually know Damage Comparison would have to Use Restatus Scroll and have the Skills Same Lv or LvMax and Have a Player be a "Dummy"
    and Do Damage Test on them.

• Agree Agree x 3
  2. Kira Kiryu

Kira Kiryu Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    Keiko
    Level:
    Guild:
    Nemesy
    I have to say i gave up on my Ro and went for Ra but some high lvl Ro do good dmg, and i have a friend he uses a sword and he is a Ro and the Ro passive makes him move fast but his dmg is pretty good, and about the 9* 10* thing you don't really need anything higher then 5*, i have that on my Ma/Ls/El/Wz and lvl 67 Wa/Pa and she is a full int my Pa skills are 6, 8, 9, 9, 10, but the point is i've been fighting a lvl 65 that rifted and uses lvl 90 equipment and i still kill him with my 60 5* lvl 46 blunt with light element and and my armor is only 3* lvl 16 on all of it but i still kill him all easy, but i get the feeling that he has dark element on so big mistake on his part trying to kill me with that on

3. Innosan

Innosan OutCast

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    Ragtag~
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    I think I know who you talking about that is lvl 65 and is rifted xD.

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. Kira Kiryu

Kira Kiryu Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    Keiko
    Level:
    Guild:
    Nemesy
    Lol i have a few typos
    And is it sasuke or something like that
    then there is jula now she is a pain a lvl 62 also a rifter but her dmg is really really high shes is also hard for me to kill

5. Innosan

Innosan OutCast

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    Ragtag~
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    I knew it! Sasuke of hebi and jula of some guild (forgot the name) I don't hate jula but sasuke is the one I hate. He brags about Being lvl 65 and being on top. Oh well... Idc

6. Kira Kiryu

Kira Kiryu Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    Keiko
    Level:
    Guild:
    Nemesy
    I don't hate Jula she is just a pain ans sasuke seems to get mad when i get him with hidden and kill him XD

7. Innosan

Innosan OutCast

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    Ragtag~
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    Lol it's funny when sasuke gets mad. I should try jula.

8. Kira Kiryu

Kira Kiryu Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    Keiko
    Level:
    Guild:
    Nemesy
    Lol well good luck sir

9. wayne kim

wayne kim New Member

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    death
    Level:
    I am going to be storm raider (I am level 47). Should I use gear blade as my master skill?

10. Innosan

Innosan OutCast

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    Ragtag~
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    Depends? If you want a long range multi-hit skill then get dagger lance if you wanna be a pvp player most go for gear blade.

11. Leo Striker

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Wolfnir
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    actually I had Dagger Lance but when I went to Raven I had to Switch to Gear Blade cause Raven Dagger was a 360 Degree Version of Dagger Lance I miss Dagger Lance tho I'm Pretty sure once I go to Assassin I can pick Dagger Lance Again as Master since I won't have Raven Dagger anymore.

12. shadowmancer1157

shadowmancer1157 New Member

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    agian
    Level:
    So yea... Im a lvl 27 character i want to know if the samurai advance class utilizes two handed spears or would be better off with something else

13. Obsidian Crow

Obsidian Crow New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    ScrewBall
    Level:
    Hi, I was wondering if you guys can provide me with a comprehensive guide or build for rouge wanting to be an assassin? I need a specific skill type build, stat build and equip type to take with the rouge im training.

Also I was wondering should I still be training Hidden skill While im still a rouge or should i just take that off the skill tree?

Ive read some threads but I cant make out of what skills to take. Some skills mentioned were already with the skill description in game. So i find it redundant explaining the description again.

If possible could you also give me some build guides for Debusters and Storm Riders.

14. Leo Striker

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Wolfnir
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    it does have a Skill that can be use with 2h Weapon but I'm not sure you can use Spear with Sa's Skills.

15. ~Rayleigh

~Rayleigh One for the money~ Staff Member Moderator

Class:
    Rogue
    1 handed weapons are the way to go man.

16. Leo Striker

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Wolfnir
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    Explain the Skill Description is for those that want to know about the Adv Class before Taking it so it a Preview of what they Expect about What they See when they go for the Adv Class. Master Skills change sometimes as you Progress Mastering Advance Classes, Any of Debuster's Skills can be Master Skill, Storm Raider's Dagger Lance and Gear Blade for Master Skills, Shinobi well this is Dependable on Player Whirlwind Slash, Tree Spears, Katon Explosion, Sea Fire Cause you can use it to Dodge just press it one time and it move you back, Raven Claw Bite no reason to not Take it however Raven Dagger is Good but Raven Claw is only Raven Skill that should be Master Skill from Raven, Raiden I don't know so far heard only one just got the Adv Class Don't know which Skill is for Master Skill, For Branches that up to player's Decision also no other Guides about the Adv Classes.
    Stat Build Depends on what Skills you taking other than that some are hybrids others either Full STR or Full DEX Difference is For Full DEX you need higher *s Gears to make up for the Lack of STR you have.
    Dual Dagger, Armor Should be increasing your Def and Mdef, Customize on Weapon is Fl, Ba, and Di, Elements is your Choice as everyone has Elements they are Using and Classes have Skills that have Elements in them.
    however @rayleih, me, and other Forumers of their Class they chose in Avabel are Attempting to either Make or Remake the Guides into more Detail Guides he actually has a thread about Donating to him to help him with his Plan of Making more Detail Guides about all the Classes and Adv Classes he Currently Working on Guides for Basic Classes right now you can help him by donating to him.

17. Obsidian Crow

Obsidian Crow New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    ScrewBall
    Level:
    Well so far I've found out that a rogue with a balanced stat for dex and str is a good thing to start with. Its just that when I get to be an assassin the problem begins. In game description shows that assassins have the highest damage for dual daggers, question is what stats should be maxed out upon reaching level 50 and what skills to take upon also reaching level 50 for the basic class which is a rogue. My build so far has been 40 dex 30str at level 25. I was thinking to not get hide yet until ive reached the adv class which is assassin as it has vanish a much more powerful skill than hide. So before I get to level 30 I was planning to reset both my stats and skills to be prepared when I do want to go on to be an assassin. Equips at the moment are just the basic sets you get at a store just enhancing them to a certain level is enough to make up for the missing defense that was not added through stats.

Correct me if I am wrong but will hide be a pre-requisite skill for vanish? If not I'll wait till im 50 to get vanish and just try managing my evades with the evade button. Although, should I get throw dagger as one of the skills to use when I become an assassin?

Little is known from an assassin character and build so this is mainly my hypotheses for the class. If max stat is 150 for all individual stats and if what im getting sums up to more than 150 stats ill be adding 6dex:2str as a ratio for every time I level up.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2014
  18. Leo Striker

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Wolfnir
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    Hiding is not a Prerequisite Skill for Vanish, you won't be able to Max any Stat at Lvl 50 cause by then you only have 98 Stats, What Skills from Rogue you should Use with Assassin Skills I don't know but you won't be able to use Kill Drive tho which is a very Good Skill to have Cause you haven't Level up Hiding to Lv6 only Being Assassin will Limited you from having Master Skills which some are the Adv Version of some of Rogue's Skills or Skills that are very useful from other Adv Classes.

19. Obsidian Crow

Obsidian Crow New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    ScrewBall
    Level:
    Wow. That sucks. Oh well better take my chances

20. Skenneton

Skenneton New Member

Class:
    Undecided
    hello everyone. I'm a returning player. the last time I played was when the level cap was 60 lol. yeah so i was trying to look for the list of advanced classes in the game in google and found none. i submitted a request to join the facebook group for the game but the admins arent active anymore. so i went here to ask you this. it'll be a huge help. i'll start from scratch again, by the way so i'd really like to plan the class, advanced class and build im gonna take.

nice forum, by the way. more power!