1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

advanced classes (collection of posts)

Discussion in 'Avabel Class Discussions' started by majes, Oct 25, 2013.

1. Liiize

Liiize New Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Liiize
    Level:
    Hello guys im new on the forum!
    Hmm I wanted to know if Elfeen is a good adv

2. Kira Kiryu

Kira Kiryu Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    Keiko
    Level:
    Guild:
    Nemesy
    oh lol its cool but i was hoping it was possible...sad face

3. ~Rayleigh

~Rayleigh One for the money~ Staff Member Moderator

Class:
    Rogue
    Like all adv classes, it has its uses but I am sure that class should be one of the last ones you want to get unless you want to be an Int type ranger.

4. Liiize

Liiize New Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Liiize
    Level:
    Okay thanks a lot, i wanted to become a gambit for the beginning but i saw there were new ones, i wanted to know
    I just have to find someone who wants to sell my a dex orb5 for 1m5 :p

5. ~Rayleigh

Class:
    Rogue
    Dex orb for 1 mill? if so Ill buy it, i wanna use it for my ro

6. Innosan

Innosan OutCast

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    Ragtag~
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    Lol ray. I think that's a typo. I think she meant "...who wants to sell me a dex orb 5 for 1mil" but don't take me for granted lol

7. ~Rayleigh

Class:
    Rogue
    D: oh nuuuu I hope she sellen >.<

8. Innosan

Innosan OutCast

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    Ragtag~
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    Lol dex orb 5 for 1mil is so cheap that's like 65% off.

9. SD_SAO

SD_SAO New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    SD_SAO
    Level:
    Guild:
    NightCross
    Hey,
    I am SD and i'm new to this forum
    I have just started playing Avabel 1 week back (this posting day is my 8th day in game)
    i'm level 50 Rogue now, and i need help choosing Advance class :sour:

i was excited about Assassin class at first then i got depressed knowing that that class have high SP requirement and i cant spam my skills or even Twin Rumble on any floor or pvp,
    i was suggested to get Storm raider gear blade first and then switch to Assassin for grinding :)

i sold all my copper coins (as i'm not gonna use real money anyway) to earn gold and i bought 3* and 4* equipments and i level them up to lvl 30 right now (working on it to max)
    then i was again depressed by a player who was LVL 90 raven , he told me its waste of money as only gear that's gonna matter is 9* or 10* and i cant use my 4* armors or weapons to max, i might have to like combine them every time to increase by 1* :(:mad:

and i have seen not a single assassin build in this form ("Yes, i used search first") that explain me how to be good assassin that uses less SP and have INT or SP passive or how it works in game or anything that can help with SP problem of AS :arghh::sorry:

and for fellow newbies,
    i was told Rogues don't have aoe and can't farm or grind at all :eek:
    I tried http://avabelforums.com/threads/rogue-farming-techniques.3277/ but it was just about advance classes, no real statistics or proper builds or skills distribution to farm efficiently
    So, i farmed alot with Dodge Dagger C. "Spread type with expanded attack range by throwing many at once."
    and Hawk Assault A. "Range type with wider attack range covering surroundings with power."
    as for PVP i maxed Rumble Vain B. "Fire power type increasing each blows damage. Long rigor." and Kill Drive with Hiding C. :cool::blackalien:

but now i'm getting no help anywhere,
    Rogues are weak against Warriors i admit as they have crazy HP regen with one hit kill potential with 2 hand sword :bawling::dead:

That's why i now seek help in choosing advance class for PVP,
    my play style is simple
    first Quick Move , then Hiding, then wait for opponent to spam a skill , then Kill Drive (timing so that guy cant roll after his skill ), then Rumble Vain and then Dodge Dagger to escape and repeat with sometimes Hawk assault to mix up with combo to counter the dodge he might can do
    Its like Hit and Run and i wanted a advance class that can help me keep this kind of combo like Vanish and Line Blade but all i want is Damage output increase with new advance class, i know warrior > Rogue (if both have same dodge skills) but i want advance class that can give high DPS

will Duel Dagger (both 5* maxed level ) with maxed Two Sword Training Passive on AS will be better Damage output then single 5* maxed leveled sword on Assassin ?? (yeah i know i cant use 4 skills of AS just because of Duel Daggers)
    Please guide me, i have read very good guides and many of forms have helped me to get best out of my Rogue in just 1 week of gameplay

i read this wonderful guide by Leo Striker : http://avabelforums.com/threads/assassin-skill-build-guide.2035/
    but it don't answer any of my questions

to summarize and make it more clear for To-the-Point readers :alien: , my questions are

1. Is there any build to make a spammer AS ? (work around high SP problem)
    2. Is 5* maxed leveled daggers with maxed Two Sword Training Passive give more damage then 5* maxed level sword on Assassin ?
    3. Is using gears and leveling them up is waste of gold if i have to dump them at higher level ?
    4. Is there any Rogue class that can give High DPS than current Rogue skills (relative to other classes as well like raven, shinobi , debuster , storm raider or assassin) ?
    5. Any advise for choosing advance class based on play style i described above !
    6. Is there any way to know damage output of any skill ? (like comparing Hawk Assault Damage compared to Kill drive with same stats and weapon)

I'm very new to this game and i appreciate work of many members here that have made so awesome guides and tips on Jexp and Gold and Levelups
    please help me with Advance class Problems i am facing right now :woot:

Regards and Lots of Support :p
    SD

10. Innosan

Innosan OutCast

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    Ragtag~
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    I was an rogue once... Until I took an arrow to the knee... But anyways. I was a rogue once and I have all 3 adv class (storm raider, debuster, and assassin) I liked assassin as so does the other advance class I had. They have their own ups and downs. All adv class use a ton of sp (I know this cause I played rogue, warrior, creator, ranger, and acolyte.) starting a new adv class on lvl 50 needs a lot of patience since the armors on lower lvl has little hp and sp to give even with 5* or higher. When you hit higher lvl and as you upgrade your armors you get more sp and hp (also Lvling up gives additional hp and sp). If you love assassin don't give up too early. I use men rings on my rogue to make up for my missing stat points and sp. If you love something and it seems like it's not working out then make a way around it. Don't let it get in your way. So my recomendation is "go with assassin if you really love it and don't listen to other people. If people say 9*-10* is the only thing worth spending money on don't believe them. I manage to murk people who are 6*-7* with only 4*-5*. They say that to make you feel bad and just quit." As what I say on my profile "your dream must be bigger than your fear"

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. SD_SAO

SD_SAO New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    SD_SAO
    Level:
    Guild:
    NightCross
    I was an rogue once... Until I took an arrow to the knee... :D:D:D Skyrim Fan, lol i played alot and i make some custom mods too for that game ;)
    First of all thanks for such an early and inspiring reply, really appreciated

now, back to the point,what kind of rings or gear do u recommend for SP ?
    1. Is INT and SP gain are any different ? like +2 Int for rogue is better than 50 SP gain ?
    2. Is 5* maxed leveled daggers with maxed Two Sword Training Passive give more damage then 5* maxed level sword on Assassin ?
    3. And if i go for Gear Blade skill to be imported for Assassin class first, should i keep playing as Duel dagger ? (to prepare and level up equipments for next class change) or should i go Sword+dagger for max damage ? :rolleyes:

And thanx i'm gonna be Assassin , i will just get Gear Blade C. first to make it easier to grind :)

12. Oceanmk

Oceanmk Jumping around..

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Oceanmk
    Level:
    Guild:
    YONKOU
    ^ my dream is that BIG :)

Lol 9* 10*..

Inno is right 4* 5* is immortal enough. Just need to tank tank tank and vit is very important. But for rogue, hong kong avabel wiki advise Str>dex -- and maybe with that build you need 9* 10* Lol..

I'm a dex supporter for rogue and i play dex/vit 3:1 ratio. Lol i'm really outcast. And dang i'm surviving. Lucky maybe :)

• Like Like x 2
  13. Oceanmk

Oceanmk Jumping around..

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Oceanmk
    Level:
    Guild:
    YONKOU
    ^ btw never forget the basic..normal attack, evade and jump is all still important. Especially when you get half to sp. Can get a few poke with normal attack and evade to save sp. But well, rarely find a soul using normal attack now.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Oceanmk

Oceanmk Jumping around..

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Oceanmk
    Level:
    Guild:
    YONKOU
    True. It's still useful somehow..a way i survived till now a As.

15. ffej

ffej Active Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    eons
    Level:
    You'll want multiple skills from a few or all of the advanced classes

16. Oceanmk

Oceanmk Jumping around..

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Oceanmk
    Level:
    Guild:
    YONKOU
    Dodge dagger is good. I like it. Suit my style as a sadist, love to poke enemies slowly.

17. Innosan

Innosan OutCast

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    Ragtag~
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    I love dodge dagger. People die and hated it. Btw to answer your questions
    1. Men gives sp not int. I recommend men than Sp rings for 2 reasons. 1. Men gives sp and 2. Men gives mdef
    2. The * of daggers doesn't affect the amount of dmg the passive gives. I don't recommend sword on assassin since only 1/4 skills that can be used if you go dagger/sword or just sword.
    3. And for storm raider you can stay as dual dagger or do dagger on right and sword on left hand. But I prefer dual dagger so I can move fast and deal more dmg over time. My view of a good rogue is "more speed is greater than more power"

• Agree Agree x 3
  18. Oceanmk

Oceanmk Jumping around..

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Oceanmk
    Level:
    Guild:
    YONKOU
    Lol love to jump with hawk :)

19. marcocococo

marcocococo IGN: WiN / Pansit

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Pansit / WiN
    Level:
    Guild:
    DeadlySin
    @SD
    Who's the guy who said that only 9s matters? Lol he's funny.
    You can't jump straight to 9s, what you did on buying 4s and 3s gears is good.
    You can sell ur hears if u feel like u need to upgrade so dont worry.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Innosan

Innosan OutCast

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    Ragtag~
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    Lol... People who thinks they are good wants the newbies with potential to quit cause they know they will get murked. XD just my view on it xD

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1