1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Advanced Class Question

Discussion in 'Magician' started by Flip6500, Dec 24, 2014.

1. Flip6500

Flip6500 New Member

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    Yisagol
    Level:
    I made a mage and after a while I finally hit 50 only to realize I don't have the required crystals for any advanced class even though I really wanted to do Sb.I'm still new to the game and only just learned about tech battle and dungeons. All I done is grind lol. My question is if it is bad to continue leveling even though I haven't done an advanced change. Or should I just continue leveling? Or do I wait for the Tuesday sharps dungeon grinding and Thursday Hard grinding? I only just learned of those too. Im such a noob...

2. Joseph

Joseph Line ID: get_murked Gold Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Murked
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    You should never stop leveling cause when you start to hit 80 if you stop you gonna wish you hadden't

3. Flip6500

Flip6500 New Member

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    Yisagol
    Level:
    So then i'll continue my Mage. I was just worried if i'd lose out on Jexp while still a Magician because i haven't advanced yet. Still trying to grind for the materials...what do u mean once i hit 80s?

4. ~Rayleigh

~Rayleigh One for the money~ Staff Member Moderator

Class:
    Rogue
    You will cant transfer jexp between base to adv and adv to adv class.

At lv 80 it requires a bum load of exp to level and this is where most players either continue or stop leveling or playing.