1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Advanced Class: Planter (Pl)

Discussion in 'Creator' started by Karina, Mar 17, 2015.

1. jawj50

jawj50 New Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    50UL
    Level:
    I have a low level Creator that I am using blunt sheild. I like this configuration as I am building my creator to be a int based tank. Using potion mist and from what I hear other adv skills you can more or less have better regen then a warrior while tanking. This is just how I am running my creator which is only lvl 30, It may not work at higher levels or for your style. when I get to higher levels I will update this if it no longer appears to be a stable option with a tank playstyle.

2. D: PLEASE HELP

D: PLEASE HELP New Member

Which branch for bomb tree is worth getting? ^.^ i cant decide between Increase damage or 5 times hit and im not sure what the last one does. Any advice?

3. Luxx

Luxx BARDCORE

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    EviLuna
    Level:
    Guild:
    lostsouls
    I'd say the 5 hit branch, more chances of landing hits, and if you crit, more damage!

4. Domocubed

Domocubed Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Domo
    Level:
    Will this class deal any damage? Is it relatively low or high? Should I go dual blunt or blunt shield? Also, I saw that alchemist is something u should do before this class. And do any of those skills deal any damage and what should I take as my master? Overall, does int creator deal much damage? (Still debating if I should do this class cuz I am not much of a debuffer or supporter just a damage dealer that wants unique skills and a heal to supplement myself.) So if the all int alchemist and planter and blacksmith (for buff) deal a lot of damage, I will take this class on! Thanks for the info anyone :)

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  5. Ace144

Ace144 New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Ace
    Level:
    Guild:
    AzureSky
    Sorry for the late response. The creator area is kinda abandoned. I'll explain later.

The planter class can deal massive damage if you stat yourself right. I can't recommend equips. Blunt and shield works fine. I personally don't see the benefit of running dual blunt. People recommend Alchemist because you won't unlock this class off the bat. (As of typing this, you need to be level 60 in order to even see this class. You might as well get skills from other classes before then.) Alchemist is the other INT based advanced class for creator. Blacksmith is also a great choice to start with as Stone of Moves is arguably the best Job Master skill for creators. As for the Job Master skill to take, it depends on you. You can't take the hidden (the tree attack). I personally like them all.

Now about you choosing this class. I can't recommend this class to you. 75% of being a creator is support and debuffs. We aren't known for our high damage. We are known to provide support when it is needed (attack down, defense down, attack buffs, defense buffs, and the occasional heal when an acolyte isn't available). Most of our advanced job skills are buffs and debuffs with attacks sprinkled in. Stone of moves is a PARTY buff. You attacks won't be the only one increased. If you want high damage, go for warrior, magician, and rogue. If you join a good guild or find a good acolyte friend/party member, healing won't be a problem. (Talk with people. This is a MMO remember?) (From my perspective, planters are just mages without elemental variety. I like them because they give creators INT attacks. It's like how Elfeen gives Rangers magic, and Paladin gives Warriors INT attacks. They won't be out damaging mages in the category, but they now have different types of attacks.

Now about being an INT creator... it depends on you. Yes, you'll have a strong heal. Yes, you're planter skills will be painful. The down side is that creators are mainly strength based (technically we're mixed attackers but most of our skills are strength based). Only two of the advanced classes use offensive INT-based attacks... and one of them doesn't even need INT to maximize it. (Most of Alchemist's attacks are attacks with debuffs. They aren't know for offense. This is probably why I don't really see them.) The rest of the advanced classes use STR. If you can endure being worse than an acolyte until level 60 (since all but two of the base creator's offensive skills are STR-based), then you'll be fine.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Zonol

Zonol New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Zonol
    Level:
    Is it true that we only need 7 gems to unlock planter?

7. Ace144

Ace144 New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Ace
    Level:
    Guild:
    AzureSky
    Yes, the first 6 advanced classes can be unlocked with gems. Only the 7th and 8th are unable to be unlocked this way. (Planter is the 6th.)

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Isaiah455

Isaiah455 New Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Shody
    Level:
    Guild:
    HaZy
    Is the blossom flower and hidden water based elements? What about others

9. Ace144

Ace144 New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Ace
    Level:
    Guild:
    AzureSky
    Ice Flower is water. Thorn Trap, Heal Plant, and Tree Bomb are all earth.