1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Advanced Class Job Master Help

Discussion in 'Avabel General Discussions' started by Silvantus Schnauzer, Jul 5, 2019.

1. Silvantus Schnauzer

Silvantus Schnauzer New Member

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    Ærith
    Level:
    Hi, I'm new here. I just wanted to seek help because I've been LOST for hours. So, I've reached Job Master in Ground Shaker | Summoner and I've been told that I could take a skill to use for another class. How do I do that? Below the Job Master text is the circle thingy and beside it says that I need to choose from the skill list but I've clicked anywhere there and it doesn't do anything. I'm so confused... An answer is very much appreciated! Thank you in advance

Last edited: Jul 5, 2019
  2. Taibasa Tsuyou

Taibasa Tsuyou 「Supporting 京アニ!」 Staff Member Moderator

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    You must be at the Advanced Class NPC to set/choose an active skill that's not passive and/or Hidden for Job Master Skill. if you choose your advanced class, then on "skill", you should choose any of the skills that meets the requirement to set as your Job Master skill and then tap on "set master skill" and then Ok. The skill should show up on "menu" → "Character" → "Skill" → "Master Skill".
    Besides Master Skill, after your Job Master, you'll also get literally ALL of its skills, Passive and Hidden included in your "Novice" tab, which are weapon-restriction unlocked (meaning they can be used with any weapons).

It's recommendable to use certain skills in both its Job Master Skill and Novice's RE Skills, as some which are very useful, can be used under different animation and cooldown.

That being said.... I thought Summoner had a special exception or something (not too sure), but I thought it was that you couldn't summon several Monsters at the same time, and thus you can't really choose any Job Master Skills? (please confirm of those who knows better).

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. SILVERMOON

SILVERMOON The Bloody Spear

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    Argent
    Level:
    Guild:
    Deathsythe
    Summoner is unique since it only has RE skills and maybe 1-2 master skills. In your particular case however ground shaker has neither. Exister, ground shaker, and Thanatos' class (void crusher?) Don't have any since all their skills pertain to the summon itself.

• Informative Informative x 1