1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Advanced Class: Enchanter (En)

Discussion in 'Creator' started by Karina, Mar 15, 2015.

1. Pito

Pito Member

Class:
    Creator
    Guild:
    RageQuit
    Thanks for d reply!

2. WHITE94

WHITE94 Active Member

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    Kogaan
    Level:
    Guild:
    Unique
    What are the (approximate) cooldowns of the skills?
    And how long do the buffs last?

Thx

3. granzee

granzee New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    granzee
    Level:
    i wanna see buster slugger :) ill go En adv.class after Bc.

4. Ace144

Ace144 New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Ace
    Level:
    Guild:
    AzureSky
    I just noticed this. For Enchant Power and Enchant Guard, the branch allows you to choose what element the people around you need to have to get the boost. It doesn't say that say that you won't stop receiving a boost if your element is fire, water, earth, or wind. (I believe the text was rewritten to further prove this. My source: Hansel's rebirth video.)

I'm writing this for future creators who walk by this page. There is another question I have, but I believe it would be best saved until I tested it.

EDIT 1: I can confirm that the caster will be the buff as long as they are using one of the four main elements on their right weapon. The branch is only for allies. The text now represents this better. Might add a pic later.

EDIT 1.5 (yeah it's important enough to warrant it): So as I was running some tests, I found something weird. While you do get an attack boost while wearing one of the elements, the amount depends on what element you chose for your branch. If the element matches your branch, you get a decent boost (at level 5 it's 15 points). If it doesn't (at level 5), you get a weaker boost (+5... this is the exact same boost at level 1.). So the branch you choose does make a difference to yourself. (Because of this, I couldn't get the increase per level. Sorry. Also, should I post the current result? ... I think I'll wait until I reach a higher level of it. Maybe 8 or 9.)

Last edited: Nov 20, 2016
  5. Elephant

Elephant New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Esper
    Level:
    Guild:
    MagicGrass
    The wording makes it seem that only earth, win, water,fire count towards the buff requirements.