1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Advanced Class: Enchanter (En)

Discussion in 'Creator' started by Karina, Mar 15, 2015.

1. Karina

Karina Active Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Ayla
    Level:
    Guild:
    UNIVERSAL
    "Class that creates special items and supports allies elements."

Requirements

Level 50
    35 sharp crystals
    35 hard crystals

Skills

Enchant Power (sp 23)
    Weapons: Blunt, axe.
    "Gives increase in ATK and MATK when your weapon is a fire, water, wind or earth element."
    (Branches at level 2)
    Type F: Increase in ATK and MATK when surrounding members weapon is a fire element.
    Type A: Increase in ATK and MATK when surrounding members weapon is a water element.
    Type W: Increase in ATK and MATK when surrounding members weapon is a wind element.
    Type E: Increase in ATK and MATK when surrounding members weapon is a earth element.

Enchant Guard (sp 23)
    "Gives increase in DEF and MDEF when your upper armor is a fire, water, wind or earth element."
    (Branches at level 2)
    Type F: Gives increase in DEF and MDEF when surrounding members upper armor is a fire element.
    Type A: Gives increase in DEF and MDEF when surrounding members upper armor is a water element.
    Type W: Gives increase in DEF and MDEF when surrounding members upper armor is a wind element.
    Type E: Gives increase in DEF and MDEF when surrounding members upper armor is a earth element.

Kernel Shot (sp 23)
    "Creates a strange element ball and throws it to the opponent. Element will change randomly each time created."
    Type A (sp 22): Saver type with holding consumed SP.
    Type B (sp 23): Fast ball type with faster throw speed.
    Type C (sp 23): Continuous usage type with shorter cool time.
    Be careful with this skill. If you have that aim-assist activated on your game then you'll rush forward to the target when you're locked on and throw the Kernel Shot. Either turn of the aim-assist or break the target lock by turning your camera away between consecutive throws.
    This skill is STR/ATK based.

Default Package (passive)
    Weapons: Blunt, Axe.
    Increase critical rate when weapon is a non element."
    With questions regarding putting elements in main hand or offhand and to get the benefits of the crits on this skill then refer to http://avabelforums.com/threads/shields-en-passive.2224/

Hidden Skill

Buster Slugger
    (sp 33)
    Requires: Default Package lvl10
    "Full power slash charging power. Blows opponent with the impact."
    Type A (sp 33): Balance type and easy to use.
    Type B (sp 29): Type with holding consumed SP but with longer cool time.
    Type C (sp 40): Type with shorter cool time but with more SP consumed.
    This skill is STR/ATK based.

Subjective Comments
    This class helps with beefing up your current damage output on other skills that you currently have. There isnt much that you can take with you here upon class mastery so I ended up choosing this as my middle to last class selection.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2015
    • Like Like x 7
  2. Monikka__

Monikka__ Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    ~Nefer
    Level:
    I'm mastering this class right now! It's a shame you can't take your hidden over.:eek:

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. kiwiani

kiwiani New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    kiwiani
    Level:
    I just wanna say so happy that creators are getting some love!!! If we have a wiki this needs to go on it, if not we as players need to come together and create one!!!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Monikka__

Monikka__ Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    ~Nefer
    Level:
    Yes we do, Creator is a really underrated class

• Agree Agree x 4
  5. kiwiani

kiwiani New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    kiwiani
    Level:
    I'm actually shocked that for as long as this game has been out there has been very little information about it. Not going to lie because of that I avoided it for a while. There's a starving wiki page that needs serious attention. Without a decent source like that, and forums of course, we don't have as many players, in general not just for this class, as we should/could!

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. Taibasa Tsuyou

Taibasa Tsuyou Otaku Member Staff Member Moderator

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    In my Opinion there isn't really a need for another Wiki, as this Forum is more than a great source for the most needed information.

As far as I know I trust 3 sites of Class informations and a 4th one which is a bit less, since google can't translate that properly.
    This Forum is so far actually one of the most informated site there is about Avabel. :O (Yup there's also another Forum but I don't think that one is as much active than this one; before I registered to this Forum, I found a lot of outdated posts and threads there..)
    Likewise, a lot of other sites are outdated and/or has less information.

First link is also incomplete but for me it's still handy since it's nicely put in tabels (and recently added only links to the newest classes, which hasn't been edited with actual information sadly.. (Hope they will add it at some time) )
    https://sites.google.com/site/onlinerpgavabel/home
    (Up to the 4th Advanced Class Information except for Acolyte which only has 2 Advanced Class Information and whole Wonderer) and also Main Tower Floor Quests until F24 Quest).
    http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=ja&sl=ja&tl=en&u=http://avabel.appbank.net/
    (I really recommend using this Forum and this AppBank site, since the AppBank site is actually made by AppBank and Max Murai people has made some advertisements for it in their videos too xD)
    And of course This Forum
    (Most information about everything).

The other is: http://translate.google.nl/translate?hl=nl&sl=zh-CN&tl=en&u=http://www.hkgavabel.wiki/
    (But I think the reason why the HK Wiki isn't translated properly is that Google.Translate only translate it on the way "Mandarin" is, but HK (Hong Kong) uses Cantonese which has another sentence structure than Mandarin).

*Any problems with the stated sites in this spoiler may be deleted by any mod if they wanted.

Back to Topic: It's better late than never to have a Guide/information thread!! Thanks for your time and effort to make these from Creator @Karina ! (b ^o^)b

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. kiwiani

kiwiani New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    kiwiani
    Level:
    We
    Well when it's put that way it makes a ton of sense! I agree with you though this forum has become my go-to when I really have questions!

On topic: @Karina This information+ other adv class information you have posted has made my choice of adv class order has made life so much easier! I hope you include videos too!!! I look forward to all the extra information you post! Good job!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Karina

Karina Active Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Ayla
    Level:
    Guild:
    UNIVERSAL
    My pleasure! Been waiting for a year for more in-depth info on creator. Ended up learning it through trial and error and info I could get from the forums here - and only here. I felt like giving back a little and hope that the advanced class threads can help newcomers to the creator class and vetereans as well.

Im glad! Had to find out the hard way however haha! Yep, choosing adv class order can be a pain without so much info....

Does equipping a light or dark element on your weapon count as an element or non element for this passive?

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. ~Rayleigh

~Rayleigh One for the money~ Staff Member Moderator

Class:
    Rogue
    Any element counts as an element. So useing it forfits the use of the passive. I recall talk however if the element is on the left hand the passive still works. I never really bothered to look into if it was true or not.

10. Karina

Karina Active Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Ayla
    Level:
    Guild:
    UNIVERSAL
    I remember reading that too somewhere but for the life of me i cant find it again

11. ~Rayleigh

Class:
    Rogue
    Its lost in that mess of a collection thread for all 3 of the first adv classes of creator if i remember right. If not thier prolly deleted from either a inactive member or from when the site corrupted due to some tech issue. The post was like 1 and a half old lol.

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Karina

Karina Active Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Ayla
    Level:
    Guild:
    UNIVERSAL
    I finlly found the info. Im updating the info above with a link to the thread.

Now I have a question for everyone: Enchant Power and Enchant Guard - Any advice on what elements to use? Ive been so used to using Light or Dark but now with these limited choice branches (and inability to change them on the fly) Im wondering what would be the most useful elements to attach to upper and weapon. Im sure that others might be wondering as well. Im thinking that most people will end up mostly grinding on floor 18 and doing rush 3 along with guerilla raids or dungeons where elemental based creatures a re to random. Then theres PvP/GvG....
    Switching out elements on weapons on armor based off the situation is easy enough but unfortunately the 2 skills I mentioned are fixed branches at level 2 where you have to choose an element to get the bonus. Currently I havent leveled these 2 sills cos I cant make a decision! Help! :)

More info on elements see http://avabelforums.com/threads/a-guide-to-elements.397/

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2015
  13. Innosan

Innosan OutCast

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    Ragtag~
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    If it's enchant guard we are talking about I would go for earth. Since most farmers go for f13 or f18 to farm water and earth will deal less dmg to an earth armor. But for weapons earth might good as well but people rarely uses earth and only a few mobs are wind type

• Like Like x 1
  14. ~Rayleigh

Class:
    Rogue
    I wouldnt rank these skills till you know what area in pve you will be staying at.for many many months. Namely cause even if you dont oersobly have the element in hand the person within a close aprox of you that has said element will boost power. Also somthing else i remember reading about in an enchanter thread.

For pvp...id choose water or wind or earth. As most common elemental attacks are wind, water, or fire. Yea dark and light are common too but we wont be talking about them.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Leo Striker

Leo Striker Adept Rogue Gold Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Wolfnir
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    ................................Well This is a big Deal but For each Class it going to be hard Acolytes Have Light Element for their Matk Adv Class, While Atk Adv Class has none Except for Leg Sol which can make one of it Skill into Fire, Water?, or Lightning(Wind), Warrior.............Light(Pa) one Wr's Skill has Fire and not sure but also a Earth Element skill but really It up to them. Ranger: Any Element, Magician: any Element but only if they want to increase Skill(s) of that Element Type, Wonderer:Any Element(Except for Increase Geo-Dancer's Hidden Skill, Fire), Rogue has : Dark, Wind cause of 2 Adv Classes that has/Needs a Element in The Weapon/Skill(s), While Shinobi it Fire, Earth, Wind Skill it has, Creator: well Earth, Wind, Fire, Water

Acolyte: Light, Lightning(Wind), Fire, Water(Leg Sol's Skill)
    Warrior: Basic Element, Light
    Ranger: Water(Elfeen), Wind(Elfeen, Gambit), Earth(Elfeen),
    Magician: Basic Element, Dark
    Wonderer: Basic Element
    Creator: Basic Element
    Rogue: Wind=Lightning, Earth, Fire, Dark
    this just Elements that are in Skill(s) for each basic Class and their Adv Classes Which this Would have to go with Which Adv Class(es) Skill are you going/Using and the other Things @~Rayleigh Said for Armor that one a Tough Thing to decide I always think Wind Armor you cover up in a Aura of Wind while Earth you Surrounding by Earth either On you or Earth Balls Orbiting around you and same with Water and Fire.

• Like Like x 1
  16. aleph

aleph Active Member

Every case is different, but here's how I suggest you look at your situation in order to help you decide. Note, though, that I don't PvP so my analysis might be flawed:
    1. Are you going to keep Enchanter as your main class? If you're interested in a PvP build then I suspect the answer is no, since Battle Cracker has more PvP centric attack skills than En, Alchemist is better than En for PvP support, and I suspect that the other Cr advanced classes also lend themselves better to specific PvP builds.
    2. What is your Enchanter Master Skill going to be? If I were a betting man, my money would be on Kernel Shot. If so, your choice of elements on the two buff skills is only relevant for as long as it takes to master Enchanter.
    3. Who or what are you mainly going to fight? For the purpose of the buffs, this question applies regardless of whether you decide to keep the Enchanter as your main class or to just master the class and move on. But your decision should be based on which elements are going to be the most useful while you have access to them. Speaking personally, I have fire weapons because I grind almost exclusively on a floor where the one element mob is earth. When I switch back to Enchanter to master the class, I'll likely choose fire for the attack buff. As for the defence buff, I'm unlikely to ever use it since I've standardized my builds on light and/or dark armor and I grind on a floor for which I am massively over-levelled. My potion mist is more than adequate to keep up with any damage differential from activating Enchant Guard (and procuring another set of armor). It might be useful to consider the Enchanter buffs as bonus buffs for the duration of your time in the class rather than a component of a strategic multi-class build.
    4. If I've made a mistake, can I afford a reskill scroll? Right now, a reskill is running at around 3m plus ticket. By the time it might become an issue (end game tower/PvP/GvG) you'll likely be at a high enough level with enough farming/merching ability that the cost of a reskill is negligible. Especially as a Creator where you can have multiple revenue streams from potion making and item production. And if you have enough experience or guildmate requests to know that you chose the wrong elements for the buffs, the correct choice should be obvious.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Karina

Karina Active Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Ayla
    Level:
    Guild:
    UNIVERSAL
    Thanks guys :)

18. Pito

Pito Member

Class:
    Creator
    Guild:
    RageQuit
    Hi guys, I'm kinda confused about the defend elements on enchant guard. If we deal more damage on water mob with wind element, isn't that for water element mob to deal less damage to us we will need wind element armor (and fire element for defend against earth mob)? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Thanks.

19. Leo Striker

Leo Striker Adept Rogue Gold Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Wolfnir
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    Element itself Decrease/Increase Damage of Target's Attack(s) depending of the Element they are Using, the Enchanter's Defensive Buff Increase the Defensive Statuses of us if we have the same Element that the Branch of the Skill that the Enchanter has chosen. The Skill Increase our Defensive Stats cause we matching the Element of Branch Chosen of the Skill.

• Like Like x 1
  20. ~Rayleigh

Class:
    Rogue
    In short to what leo said, you are correct in your thinking.

• Like Like x 1