1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Advanced Class: Alchemist (Al)

Discussion in 'Creator' started by Karina, Mar 16, 2015.

1. Karina

Karina Active Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Ayla
    Level:
    Guild:
    UNIVERSAL
    "Advanced class that gives disadvantages to enemies using medicine. Throws medicine to ones who come close."

Requirements

Level 50
    20 sharp crystals
    40 hard crystals

Skills

Alchemy Spell (passive)
    Weapons: Dagger, blunt, axe.
    Learn the knowledge for Alchemist and raise basic status."
    You unlock more crafting recipes as you level this skill up.
    This passive gives 3 INT, 3 MEN and 4 DEX when maxed out.

Drag Drop (sp 21)
    "Range attack still that throws various medicines and gives multiple negative effects. Power differs within the users magic powers."
    Type A (sp 21): Continuous type that holds power and decreases cooling time.
    Type B (sp 21): Expansion type with wider attack range. Slight longer rigor.
    Type C (sp 21): Fire power type that heightens power and increases cooling time.
    Those affected will get -5 to all stats (ty Innosan).

Lost Brave (sp 23)
    "Skill that throws a medicine and creates a spot attack decrease area. Loses effect when gone out the area."
    Type A (sp 23): Long time type with extended set time. Increase in cooling time.
    Type B (sp 25): Type that gives more negative effects by consuming more SP.
    Type C (sp 21): Saver type with little consumed SP and rigor by holding power.

Chemical Burn (sp 28)
    Weapons: dagger, blunt, axe.
    Requires: Drag Drop lvl3, Lost Brave lvl5
    "Combine the magic medicines right away creating a big explosion. You will not be safe. Gives stun effect to yourself and enemy at a specific rate."
    Type A (sp 28): Balance type with increased power and stun generate effect.
    Type B (sp 28): Fire power type with increased power and canceling stun effect.
    Type C (sp 28): Abnormal status type with increased given stun effect rate. Increases stun effect to yourself.

Subjective Comments
    Many of my INT build creator friends fall on this class last. If you're a STR build creator then I would recommend using blunt weapon in conjunction with the skills. This class isn't everybody's cup of tea, but for those that like quirky skills then this can be a lot of fun. All the active skills are AOE.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2015
    • Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Innosan

Innosan OutCast

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    Ragtag~
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    Drag drop debuff gives -5 on all stats. I choose longer debuff duration so idk about stronger type. I did the testing with @Leo Striker

• Creative Creative x 1
  3. Karina

Karina Active Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Ayla
    Level:
    Guild:
    UNIVERSAL
    Thanks for the info :)

4. ~Rayleigh

~Rayleigh One for the money~ Staff Member Moderator

Class:
    Rogue
    Drag drop would be a useful skill to finly find out the base hp/sp of classes as it would remove the base +5 on us. Alowing us to find out the REAL rate of increase give by vit to an exact %.

5. Monikka__

Monikka__ Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    ~Nefer
    Level:
    Alchemists are horrible at pvp but the debuffs are great i'm gald I finally mastered this class lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  6. Luxx

Luxx BARDCORE

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    EviLuna
    Level:
    Guild:
    lostsouls
    I disagree about the pvp part cause I many times have gotten the most kills as a AL. I mean..a pure int AL can hit 1k with normal acid splash, and chemical burn can be your finishing move if you can play the class right.

Never underestimate AL, they are stronger than you think..with stone of moves your magic skills hit like a WZ.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  7. ~Rayleigh

~Rayleigh One for the money~ Staff Member Moderator

Class:
    Rogue
    I was waiting for a real alch to respond to this. Thanks luxx

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  8. Luxx

Luxx BARDCORE

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    EviLuna
    Level:
    Guild:
    lostsouls
    You're welcome rayleih. I only play AL and BD lol

9. Luxx

Luxx BARDCORE

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    EviLuna
    Level:
    Guild:
    lostsouls
    Oh btw, Drag drop, I'd chose wider range cause you will be evading/dodge a lot, so you'll hit quite often with Drag drop since aoe is larger. I honestly hate the stun from chemical burn. I made 2 AL and found out the cancel stun with more power hits way way harder. It's like bards discord damage, which is incredibly high. And shorter placing time on acid splash/short cool down is well worth it since it's your main pvp skill. A little dex along with high INT makes Alcehmist pretty good, just need a decent blunt, I recommend 5* blunt for a good alchemist since damage % are low on lower levels. Lvl 30-100, acid splash is your main move along with wield blow. Lost brave if your swarmed with mobs and chemical burn for getting to close to rogues and people chasing you since a good crit hits over 1.8k.

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  10. Kamiry

Kamiry Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Kamiry
    Level:
    Guild:
    Pilipinas/deadly sin
    Alchemists aren't horrible in pvp im a alchemist in pvp 90+ bracket and I do perfectly fine . The alchemist you prob see are alchemists who are heavily undergeared . .

• Like Like x 1
  11. Luxx

Luxx BARDCORE

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    EviLuna
    Level:
    Guild:
    lostsouls
    Exactly. The only class that needs great gears to succeed.

12. Kamiry

Kamiry Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Kamiry
    Level:
    Guild:
    Pilipinas/deadly sin
    It does. In pvp I've hit decent numbers
    And defense is high in my bracket so yeah.. For those who are wondering if al is good ,it's a great class I enjoy I love debuffing etc . You just need the right gears. Yes I do get kills aswell you just need to be able to take a hit too

13. Luxx

Luxx BARDCORE

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    EviLuna
    Level:
    Guild:
    lostsouls
    My alchemist uses 4* gears and I have a 5* lvl 55 Morning Star Blunt.
    I chose the hybrid gears(basically equal pdef/mdef gears) since I do fight against melee and magic users in pvp and PVE .so I can take quite of few hits with 3k HP.

But those debuffs tho..they would so help with gangue dungeon..
    It's hard to decide which AL skill to master ATM..I'll most likely take Chemical Burn branch C. Cause the damage is to good to pass up. X.X
    Maybe Drag Drop..-5 all stats isn't to bad..more of a pvp skill. I will NOT choose Lost Brave tho..aoe needs to be larger and needs fast ticks kinda like Wind Thrust or Black Corruptor.
    But other than that, I do cherish my Alchemist and Bard very very much.

14. Kamiry

Kamiry Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Kamiry
    Level:
    Guild:
    Pilipinas/deadly sin
    Atm im using 7* + equips
    My Chem burn in pvp deals like 800 to lower lvs 400-600 to ppl my gear not pure int either it's based on what ur gear is and your branches too trust me ppl don't sleep on alchemist Because even when I use my axes I use the debuffs it's a great class it's not a class for low lvs and low gear

15. mhaizheek

mhaizheek Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Zheek
    Level:
    Guild:
    AbyssmalPH
    can anyone give the recipes that will be unlocked by leveling up the passive of this class? im currently studying which class to pick as my 3rd class .. thx

16. Luxx

Luxx BARDCORE

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    EviLuna
    Level:
    Guild:
    lostsouls
    I believe Lost Brave decreases attack/defense from what I remember when I was sparring with another Alchemist. Idk by how much..I can't remember.

17. Luxx

Luxx BARDCORE

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    EviLuna
    Level:
    Guild:
    lostsouls
    Well your base matk from blunt benefits you wheather or not pure int or not. What I'm trying to say is if you put all points to int from lvl 1-100, your damage outcome will be higher using magic skills at an earlier level. rather than a pure Str lvl 100 with a maxed blunt using Int skills. And that's just low levels in talking about. Now if you had a 100 pure int AL with a 7* blunt, of course you will hit high damages from magic skills.

A pure int till 100 should most likely out damage any hybrid user using pro tactics.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2015
  18. Kamiry

Kamiry Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Kamiry
    Level:
    Guild:
    Pilipinas/deadly sin
    Mm naww ..dex helps cr int side a lot too . Pure int damage will fluctuate and even still with Al your mainly debuffing damage don't mean too much with Al.

19. Luxx

Luxx BARDCORE

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    EviLuna
    Level:
    Guild:
    lostsouls
    Well yes. Int/Dex is even better than pure int CR. Yeah all the skills debuff besides chemical burn, but they are quite damaging in pvp.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Kamiry

Kamiry Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Kamiry
    Level:
    Guild:
    Pilipinas/deadly sin
    It hurts but, as a Al ur motive won't be to kill only to hinder and to enfeeble if u get a kill that's good and nice and dandy buy with Al your a support debuffer and support healer. U can cause tremendous pain no doubt but your mainly there to annoy and apply pressure .