1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Advanced Acolyte Class: Leg Sol

Discussion in 'Acolyte' started by Karina, Aug 28, 2014.

1. kcma

kcma Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Ekualo
    Level:
    How much is your regular/non-crit heals with 150 dex?

2. ffej

ffej Active Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    eons
    Level:
    Mine are around 800 I'm same build with a 5 star 2 hand crits go to 1300 or so link
    Link heal

3. curse2themax

curse2themax New Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Medic
    Level:
    Guild:
    ENKI
    Leg Soldier is the full name?

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  4. Fairytail

Fairytail New Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    FAIRY
    Level:
    Guild:
    ARCANGELS
    500+

5. ffej

ffej Active Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    eons
    Level:
    It could be leg solo or it could be just sol

6. Vinyx

Vinyx New Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Vinyx
    Level:
    Guild:
    Skyreach
    Hello I'm new here but I wanna tell you the easiest priority for mastering jobs especially when you really into STR type aco.

Most people will tell you to either master monk first, then get priest, then leg sol or master priest first, then monk, then leg sol.

Actually, it's easier when you master monk and leg sol first, then priest for the last. Why? Here is my thought. If you have mastered monk and leg sol first, you will have 2 STR-type master skills. It will become easier mastering priest with 2 master skills from monk and leg sol instead of using aco's INT skills when your build is mostly STR. Can you imagine mastering priest with monk's flash knuckle bomb and leg sol's thrust moon? Meanwhile, you can also go down to arena without bothering yourself changing the job and resetting the shortcut. Because you already had 2 STR master skills.

And for the best build so far, IN MY OPINION, full dex is better for PvP instead of full STR. But you choose your own style anyway. My reason is, because nowadays PvP people went crazier than crazy. Your STR won't even tickle their thick armor. But the anomaly of critical damage will give you some advantage. As for my own experiment with my tiny little weakling lv58 monk geared with full humanized 7* equipments, I did around 300ish flash knuckle bomb damage per hit with full STR. Rarely crit. But when I restatus to full DEX, my normal damage obviously went down, but not much. To 200ish damage per hit with flash knuckle bomb. But the advantage was my critical rate went crazy. And when I crit, the damage will be like 500ish. Because critical damage percentage according to normal damage, in my own experience and as what the loading screen info says, is greater to higher def enemies. For EXAMPLE, same weapon and status, hitting a 500def enemy will deal 200 normal damage and 500 crit damage. While hitting a 300def enemy will deal 500 normal damage and 800 crit damage. Unlike PvE, the damage calculation is quite an anomaly in PvP for crit damage. While crit damage in PvE only gives like fixed 70% more damage, the PvP doesn't simply work like that.

Well, I hope this would help people. And correct me if I'm wrong, please :)

Last edited: Mar 8, 2016
    • Like Like x 3
  7. Greed

Greed New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Not_kirito_obvi
    Level:
    Guild:
    CANDY
    Is there anyway to counter our sp consumption? at lvl50 i have 70 dex and 26 vit (i should have put this in men tbh) and 7 strength as well as accidental 15 INT (fml man). My sp (550 somethingg) drains wayyyy too fast. ;c

I love leg sol way too much to make Monk my main and for those skill branches, i guess i'll go saver type for all bc sp cost is crae crae.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2016
  8. Vinyx

Vinyx New Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Vinyx
    Level:
    Guild:
    Skyreach
    For the type of skills, it really is your choice. Same goes for build, it's your choice. But when it comes to sp consumption, there is only a way of slight improvement for it. Well, MEN is out of my choices. It is a combination of aco passive sp regen and high dex build. It helps giving you some more sp regen, the higher your DEX, the more it regenerates. But if you want the impossible (unlimited or nearly unlimited sp usage), there is no way for it. Every class with quick chain combo skills suffers from this. Then there comes the little thing called SP POTION for everyone. Well, at least monk and leg sol have that combination i mentioned before. Geo dancer(spear), double barrel, blader, gladiator, assassin, spiker, battle cracker, all the classes with no-cooldown skills have it rougher than you because they have nothing to compensate their sp usage. Happy gaming.

9. ffej

ffej Active Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    eons
    Level:
    When you get 90 plus you won't even notice the sp

10. Greed

Greed New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Not_kirito_obvi
    Level:
    Guild:
    CANDY
    yeah i just recently maxed the skill and it helps a lot
    i'll see when i get there lmao

11. curse2themax

curse2themax New Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Medic
    Level:
    Guild:
    ENKI
    {Unimportant part:I always see people dismissing MEN lol.I always saw posts about "monk is an sp drain"and such,thought Leg Sol would be different.Nope, i unlocked monk right after getting my Bag Full,i saw it was much worse than monk on SP.I knew i would end on monk so i had MEN=DEX=20 before Level 30;when STR hit 110 i started pure men until 87(i am still 87).
    7 star-Armor:Rizomata Top/Bottom, 5 star Tweed
    7 star Weapon-Troy(mace) Ogre(knuckle)
    2 +10MEN Rings
    SP=2000+ SP______ Regen=45 per tick
    SP and HP were never a problem,bag weight was never a problem(no potions lol)
    Just want to point out the obvious,you will have to sit down/rest to restore SP.As long as you have SP you will always have HP.
    I dont think attack suffers *too* much as long as you hit 100 points in STR/INT;i was comfortable getting full EXP bonus on F18 from 2 hits on Monk's Knuckle Flash Bomb or whatever the good one is lol.}

{Related- I dont think DEX helps nearly as much as MEN,and you notice a real difference only when you level up the actual passive skill.IMO DEX is just an attacking stat,with a small impact on SP regen for Acolytes. If you dont want to rely on both SP and HP potions, (and spend that 200k+on 99HP pots,300k+on 99SP pots somewhere else ;D) MEN is very doable.}

Hell i even started an INT Acolyte with 50MEN,level 45 now.I have the cooldown time shortened on Holy Ray level 8.Its a lot better than i thought at rush, especially now that lower floors are weakened. For quick kills, i would keep a 5 star weapon monk no more than at 9 FLoor.But maybe youre close to restat at Floor 24 now?

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  12. Joeyashields

Joeyashields New Member

Class:
    Undecided
    Have searched. Can't find.
    What is the amount of ATK and MATK given by the passive for leg sol?

13. Oceanmk

Oceanmk Jumping around..

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Oceanmk
    Level:
    Guild:
    YONKOU
    40 atk 30 matk, info from avabel hk :)

• Informative Informative x 1
  14. curse2themax

curse2themax New Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Medic
    Level:
    Guild:
    ENKI
    I feel that if youre wanting to farm using no buffs,this is the class to be.If youre bossing,try Monks Wave Knuckle with the "lowers defense" branch. Leg Sol passive is super noticable,but not as much as Wave Knuckle.BUT wave knuckle is more of a long term buff,like killing bosses.

For example:eek:n F12,not a leg sol,some monsters will take 2 skills,and the strongest take 3.Im not about to use Wave Knuckle/ to weaken already weak monsters,waste precious SP right? Leg Sols passive makes my damage high enough where i can start 1 skilling those winged fish,and 2 skill everything else,never 3.Too bad you cant take passive to Monk;i can live without Leg Sol skills if it means increasing damage ;D

• Like Like x 1
  15. Ace144

Ace144 New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Ace
    Level:
    Guild:
    AzureSky
    First, Rebirth exists. You can take the all the skills with you.

Second, enemies on floor 12 are weak. They don't make good examples to show how strong a class is for farming (as having good gear makes those enemies a joke).

16. curse2themax

curse2themax New Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Medic
    Level:
    Guild:
    ENKI
    First:cool

second:um i think any level that you can get to with a change in before and after damage is fine?does it really matter what floor its on,so i can see any changes in stats? i provided easy-to-read quick reference,with an easy-to-get-to floor. hey buddy how about this,YOU provide better examples with thr details you want;not just pick at info from people trying to help out

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Taibasa Tsuyou

Taibasa Tsuyou Otaku Member Staff Member Moderator

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    hmmp...Actually I find that example legit... It proved that the Skill got stronger, because the monsters doesn't requires 3 skills to get killed, while the previous one does need it.
    If there was no change at all, it would proof to be incorrect, but the circumstances were equal, as well as that there was only one change with a solid result.

Testing doesn't require to be on the latest and highest floor. No, even certain kind of tests can be done on F1 if you're looking at the right thing to compare.
    Back on F12, it can also come (if testing is done again to get more evidence), come with a few same monsters of same level and compare the damage before and after, and look what the average damage is / how many skills had to be used to kill.

Also... I don't see why you bring "to show how strong a class is for farming" in. It was originally just stating "farming". Not how strong it is. :-\
    Certain people don't want to farm on those crowd floors, or too strong floors, but rather a balanced strong, but still weak enough to kill, floors for farming.
    [Above's opinion slight off-topic... hence I put it in a spoiler; as well as that it's pretty late here now xd Might've read/typed something wrong or not. >3>) Maybe I'll noticed the next day I re-read this]

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Ace144

Ace144 New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Ace
    Level:
    Guild:
    AzureSky
    That is why I mentioned that. His example of using floor 12 is weird as both of the classes would be effective if someone was wearing strong gear. If the floor someone is grinding on is low, the passive becomes less effective as you are already killing them fast with one skill. That is why I said something about his example.

Edit: Stats also have an effect on this.

19. curse2themax

curse2themax New Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Medic
    Level:
    Guild:
    ENKI
    but im not grinding a low floor where the passive wouldnt even do anything. how is using the floor weird?i showed the change using Leg Sol passive.i never 1 skilled as Monk,thats why i mentioned 1 skilling those winged fish.also,nobody but you mentioned gear?why do you keep bringing that up?i dont change gear..?

20. Ace144

Ace144 New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Ace
    Level:
    Guild:
    AzureSky
    I mention gear because it does play a big role. If your gear is already strong enough, then the passive doesn't have much of an effect in reducing the amount of skills needed. I'm noting this because as I get stronger and level up my stuff, I'm killing things with less skills in general. At a certain point, the passive doesn't really do much for the floor you are grinding, and monk would pretty much do the same thing in terms of grinding.