1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Advanced Acolyte Class: Leg Sol

Discussion in 'Acolyte' started by Karina, Aug 28, 2014.

1. ~Rayleigh

~Rayleigh One for the money~ Staff Member Moderator

Class:
    Rogue

Skills use a multiplier of the atk/matk (or in wonderer's case <i know not on topic of aco but still vaild> men mixed with either atk or matk) to apply its damage vaule before def/mdef is calculated , using an example of say 350 atk. You get like 40 atk from the passive that accounts for a 10.25% increase in overall attack. Id say thats a pretty nice increase from a "passive" ability. Thats enough to offset a fair (ill stress that a bit ) amount of def values. No matter how yea look at it, it is very useful even with weapons that offer 400 atk. Granted that % gained appears to be less as you start breaking 600~800 atk/matk vaules but darn if it is still a nice for a passive.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. Ace144

Ace144 New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Ace
    Level:
    Guild:
    AzureSky
    I wasn't trying to deny the power of the passive. I was pointing that having as the reason why one class is better for farming than another is not very accurate. People generally get stronger as they farm and level. At a certain point, one's raw damage would be sufficient enough to kill without the passive.

I think what I am trying to say is: The passive boosts are noticeable to enemies that you almost kill in one or two hits (as it can reduce the number of skills needed), but for enemies that require more hits (the later floors) the monk's defense down would be more effective. (I brought up gear because it can also close the gap and reduce the number of hits.)

3. ~Rayleigh

~Rayleigh One for the money~ Staff Member Moderator

Class:
    Rogue
    Thats kind of the point of a class though, they specialize in doing different actions or roles. Each will excel in 1~3 things however fall short in other fields. It may not be the most heavy reason but it is still very valid with how avabel's gameplay works. After all you have 2 main variables that determine output. The class and its skills (the cooldown, the AR=attack rating for those who dont know) the the equipment used. While gear has the most obv growth, the class is the core and acts as an amplifier for those items to do the damage.

As to using monks wave knuck, the long cooldown and the debuff was designed for big baddies or players not grinding or farming unless you are attempting an off shoot chain

You both arent wrong in this disscussion, yall are bringing two sides of a coin together.