1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Adv. Class Passive Skills Question

Discussion in 'Warrior' started by theCole, Aug 11, 2015.

1. theCole

theCole New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Cole
    Level:
    I'm a GL with maxed passive skill. When I just changed my class to a Paladin, my GL passive skills went away. My question is: Do I need to max the GL class for the passive skills to transfer over, or does each class just have its own exclusive set of passive skills?

• Old Old x 2
  2. Leo Striker

Leo Striker Adept Rogue Gold Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Wolfnir
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    you did not read the Threads about Adv Classes cause you would of known and didn't have to Make a Thread about this..................Use the Search/Read the Threads before Posting your Question to make sure if it hasn't been answered.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  3. theCole

theCole New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Cole
    Level:
    If I could find an answer I wouldn't have made a new thread... -.-
    Does anyone NOT get butthurt in these forums about questions that are 'supposedly' answered in every other thread...

• Like Like x 1
  4. Leo Striker

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Wolfnir
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    I don't know I get tired of Seeing the same Question being Ask tho when I answer that Question 75 Times(Not Real # cause there are more than 75 Members so the Number is Higher but let not go there) if you Check the Class Discussion Section and/or go into every Class Section you will find your answer.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  5. theCole

theCole New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Cole
    Level:
    You're wasting more time telling me to look elsewhere than just a simple yes or no. I've been looking, I'm still looking. I can't find anything.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Leo Striker

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Wolfnir
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    you Can't take no Active Skill from a Adv Class without Mastering the Adv Class.

7. May3rd

May3rd New Member

Even with job mastery, you cannot bring over passives or hidden as far as I know. And to master a job /class, you'll have to max out all of the skills.

On another note, it's abit hard but not actually impossible to find this out if you browse through other adv class related posts before posting this.

You know repeated questions /post like this floods the search results which in return subconciously drives ppl to quickly make a new thread and that thread will result in more floodings. It's a never ending loop.

That's why Leo here is frustrated over the matter. So please search harder next time okay?

• Winner Winner x 2
  8. ~Rayleigh

~Rayleigh One for the money~ Staff Member Moderator

Class:
    Rogue
    This thread and responses were far from needed. Loads of fourm users (normaly ones with less then 20 post and who skim or dont read) typicly post content such as this.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. Oceanmk

Oceanmk Jumping around..

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Oceanmk
    Level:
    Guild:
    YONKOU
    Goggle is your best friend!

I prefer to search goggle first for info i need. And read ALL the content that i have found. (For sure it will direct me to avabel forum and of course other site)

If no content provided, i will be more motivated to do testing haha..ukr :D

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Elucio

Elucio Active Member

Class:
    Warrior
  11. Leo Striker

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Wolfnir
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    it true tho Most of the Time Google will go and Show up this Forum with the Thread(s) that contains what you are looking for about Avabel.

12. kusgan

kusgan New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    kusgan
    Level:
    True...

• Like Like x 1
  13. Shin16

Shin16 New Member

In Game Name:
    Shin
    Level:
    And it more effeciently if u had answer it 75 times just attach the link so he can truly read the full detail.. he seriously maybe frustated to find the thread that he really looked up.. no hard feeling here..

14. Zxytu

Zxytu New Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Nao
    Level:
    Guild:
    NomNomNomNom
    Lol, i remeber when i first started reading this forum. Who wants to go through 30ish pages of monk info, and then realize that is not what you were looking for. But eventually people learn the ancient art of reading and actually search for stuff.

• Creative Creative x 1
  15. Taibasa Tsuyou

Taibasa Tsuyou Otaku Member Staff Member Moderator

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    ... I actually read loads of pages when I first discovered this Forum....
    Especially the thread for Magician related thread that were stickied. I just read all of those pages. o.o
    After I decided to make a second Character, I read about all other classes, and then especially Creator and Acolyte. which ended up as Acolyte, which then I read about the split, INT-Aco and STR-Aco and futher.
    By that time I finally registered to the Forum ½year after I started playing Avabel. Little by little I wanted to "clear" some Forum section as goal to get myself as much as information I needed to continue playing.
    That's how I Read through actually quite a lot of pages and threads with info as well as new info and of course providing info along the way.
    You just don't need to read everything in one-go. Just take your time >3>)b

• Like Like x 1