1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Acyolte or Creator?

Discussion in 'Avabel Class Discussions' started by jordanfaunt, Nov 7, 2014.

1. jordanfaunt

jordanfaunt New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Rank-7
    Level:
    Guild:
    LastHope
    Really lost on what to pick. I heard creator is good. Also heard warrior is better. Someone help!!

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. Joseph

Joseph Line ID: get_murked Gold Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Murked
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    Lol you got it right either one of those classes will be able to tank really well. Cr will probably be the one that will keep you alive longer since it can heal but if you want to attack more go for a wr.

3. Innosan

Innosan OutCast

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    Ragtag~
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    If you wanna be a tank go acolyte you can have infinite heals and be godlike.

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. ~Rayleigh

~Rayleigh One for the money~ Staff Member Moderator

Class:
    Rogue
    Warrior for the hp regain if you go full vit as well as the def. As well as paladin's heal spell if you choose blunt.
    Creator has the stuns and can also heal with a HoT type skill, can also be pure vit type if you want for all that hp and def.
    Healer just cause it can heal almost any damage away as well as buff your self with things like crit.
    Wonderer for a mix of reasons. They have two heal skills that are HoT. As well vit can boost the hp and def.

I wanna say any class can tank if they are built for it...I made my ro tanky once before.

EDIT: lol three posts at once, nice job everyone xD

5. jordanfaunt

jordanfaunt New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Rank-7
    Level:
    Guild:
    LastHope
    I guess what I want to do is be able to help those around me stay alive and still feel like I can go off on my on and get a kill without needing a whole party behind me lol

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  6. Joseph

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Murked
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    I was just talking about base classes an ac cand still get murked by a op Gl and WD base healing skill only boost self recovery and not actually add HP and the adv class when you use it your a sitting duck for a little. And wr pa healing skill really isn't that good if your a tank wr because your heals will suck since your not putting stats into int.

You sound like a Cr then bud (乃•̃_•̃)乃 me and inno just made Cr and mine hit 50 yesterday so if you want to be supportive and killer go Cr.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2014
  7. jordanfaunt

jordanfaunt New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Rank-7
    Level:
    Guild:
    LastHope
    so would you go int/vit build at 1st then str...or str/int. And does dex really need to be high?

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  8. ~Rayleigh

Class:
    Rogue
    Healer or creator would be more fitting to you want.

Edit: well pewpy im just to slow to keep up to yea @Joseph.

I see yea point though, I just wanted to include as much as possable

• Like Like x 1
  9. Joseph

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Murked
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    If you want to be real supportive I'd go dex and int and vit and some str just so you could be supportive. However my current build I'm working on is dex>str=vit (well that's the plan any way) dex for some reason is pretty important for Cr aside from the passive that stuns ppl dex helps a lot for this class. A good supportive Cr can in my opinion be better than a ac but for that you would need a blunt and full int and dex build (if you can't tell this class is pretty complicated).

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. jordanfaunt

jordanfaunt New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Rank-7
    Level:
    Guild:
    LastHope
    I figured it was just be reading the creator forums lol. So with your build how is your damage. I know I ant have the best of both worlds. I get that. But I wanna fight bro lol. One thing they I always see is I wont be able to take anyone either pvp or pve alone because my damage will suck.

Which route did you take?

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2014
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  11. ~Rayleigh

Class:
    Rogue
    I choose a vit type creator, i made sure my blunt was at least 4 star so i could at least heal at an average amount. I also choose cr becuase i could make potions as well as special potions like movement speed boosters. Only alchemist can make the special potions though.

My build will be different the secend time around though so it fits how i fight better.

12. jordanfaunt

jordanfaunt New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Rank-7
    Level:
    Guild:
    LastHope
    im thinkin I might end up doing a str/int build or int/vit..and throw dex into both builds. Just tryna find most effective ways to damage and heal. Would you use blunt or axe?

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  13. ~Rayleigh

Class:
    Rogue
    Adding int will only boost your heals by 1-3 points per stat, me and @Leo Striker can confirm this. You would be better off with str, dex or more vit. And if you use both blunt and axe your matk (heals as well sense they wre based on matk) will be slashed in half. If you wanna stay as support either just blunt or blunt and sheild (3 or higher star sheild as it will reduce damage by 5-10% but not reduce heals).

14. jordanfaunt

jordanfaunt New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Rank-7
    Level:
    Guild:
    LastHope
    really?? thanks for that info bro. Well if that's the case what determines the effectiveness of the heals Is it the weapon?

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  15. Joseph

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Murked
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    yup however much matk you weapon has combined with int will determine your heals

16. Leo Striker

Leo Striker Adept Rogue Gold Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Wolfnir
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    with Lvl 30 Rakanir Cr using
    Lvl 30 6* ScudBa Lv60
    ATK: 214~235
    MATK: 181~199
    Heals at Potion Mist Type C with DEX 80 was 191-192
    Potion Mist Type B was 161-162 also Type B is for Creators that has INT in their Build while Type C is 30pts more cause you don't have INT in your Build.
    INT at 40 Increase Heal by 20pts, INT 60 was 40pts it continue like that last time I test that but If have INT go with Type B of Potion Mist and Having INT in your Build is not useless if you choose the Branch of Skills that is for Builds that has INT in them this as I tested with the 2 Branches Type B is better with INT while Type C is for not having INT.
    as such INT is not useless for Creator infact it Very Important just as STR is it base on the Player that plays the Creator I always wanted a Supporter Cr with me as it can heal me Better than a Damage Dealer Cr cause when low on HP those Heals what I'm counting on to Save me I can fight in the Circle but if Damage I'm taking while Attacking and Dodging is higher than the Heals then I'm Going with my Style when Soloing. also at Higher Floors a Supporter Cr is Better than a Damage Dealer Cr cause Surviving is Easier.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2014
  17. jordanfaunt

jordanfaunt New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Rank-7
    Level:
    Guild:
    LastHope
    Thanks bro!!. So what would be the survior build. Where it would be hard as hell to kill me nd still do a litle damage. Should i focus on the Mist or Weapon damage? And vit so i wont die easy?

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  18. Leo Striker

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Wolfnir
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    INT/VIT/DEX for Surviving INT increase Matk Skills, DEX increase Min Atk & Matk so increase All Skills, Increase Critical Rate, Increase Cr's Passive Skill Chances of Activating. VIT for HP & DEF I would also Say go with Mdef Armor as well.

19. Joseph

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Murked
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    Wouldn't the extra tick for healing make up the difference that the boosted type lacked cause it's similar to pa heal skill

20. Leo Striker

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Wolfnir
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    Potion Mist does 151-161 per Tick with Type B so times by 7 is 1057-1127 Heal of 7 Ticks
    while Type C add 30Pts more to each Heal Per Tick so it was 181-191 so Times by 6 is 1086-1146 Heal of 6 Ticks
    as see the Difference is Type C has total 29pts More than Type B Total Heals I so want to make a Cr to test this Skill out but I'm waiting for 2 Players to do the Fresh Start tho so............till Then I have only my Test Results of Rakanir when he was lvl 30 and I made him a Cr.