1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Acolyte - Priest

Discussion in 'Avabel Game Suggestions' started by Marcus978, Apr 19, 2016.

1. Marcus978

Marcus978 New Member

Acolyte skills...
    Heal light - can they be homing? That locks or hits the most viable member infront of you. Please? Its hard to target it..
    Sanctuary - target to self, not infront. So you won't be needing to walk to where you cast it.

Arc light - the descriptio was way to OP, but the skill itself is crap... Really? Power of the gods? Lol maybe you can make it like 4 hits. Or a moving laser of light coming from the heavens above that powered by the anger of gods.. Seems much more powerful..

Priest skills
    Heal bubble - when in assist camera, it points towards the enemy, not to your party member. Don't tell me to close assist camera. Cause assist camera increases the chance of heal light to hit my dying member

Clergy - can't it be add dex, int, vit per level? Hahaha being abusive to this i know but... In distribution in every level sucks

All buff skills.. Their durations... Sucks.. And their range.. Increase duration and range thanks :)

9th day of playing this game and I'm loving it. :) so i tried asking for a change cause imagining me playing this game almost every hour of my day... Would give me a headache cause of aiming or frustration.. Thanks :)

2. Greed

Greed New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Not_kirito_obvi
    Level:
    Guild:
    CANDY
    This is not the official avabel forum sorry. If you'd like to suggest something, email Asobimo o/ Happy grinding

3. Marcus978

Marcus978 New Member

how do i email Asobimo? who is that? or is that the company of this game?