1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Acolyte leveling with monk in mind

Discussion in 'Acolyte' started by Karina, Jul 13, 2014.

1. ffej

ffej Active Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    eons
    Level:
    Just get a restat make your life less painless

2. Itsuke-QC

Itsuke-QC New Member

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    Ikaku
    Level:
    Can we buy a restats in the stall?

3. Leo Striker

Leo Striker Adept Rogue Gold Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Wolfnir
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    not-the-new-Restats-only-the-Old-Restats.

4. Itsuke-QC

Itsuke-QC New Member

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    Ikaku
    Level:
    and whats their name? so i can check how much they are sold.

5. ffej

ffej Active Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    eons
    Level:
    I think it's restatus scroll R

6. Taibasa Tsuyou

Taibasa Tsuyou Otaku Member Staff Member Moderator

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    No. Restatus Scroll R is the "new" one, that's not stallable/tradable/mailable.
    It's possible for items without the R at the other hand. They mostly also requires a Premium Ticket to be able to buy / stall it.
    In this case it's just "Restatus Scroll".

Note that when you use the search option in stall, you need to only enter one part of an item. Like in this example: only typing "Restatus" or only typing "Scroll". The stall is not found of space(bar), so it tend to add the two words together, resulting in no item found. Of course there are many scrolls, so it's more handy to look up on "Restatus".

7. Itsuke-QC

Itsuke-QC New Member

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    Ikaku
    Level:
    thx for the name ill look it up. and yeah i know the space dosent work. its a pain to find items sometime cause of that. i still dont get why after near 3 years they didnt fix that already... it was the same problem 2 years ago when i first played

ps: im hesitating between maxing my spiker to lvl or focusing on my monk. wich class do you guys think is the best in terms of dmg dealer? spiker have some good aoe skills and but monk looks so nice with its multi hit skills... what should i do? :p

Last edited: Feb 28, 2016
  8. MrGlitch

MrGlitch Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Cidâ„¢/Cidicul
    Level:
    Both you can grow bored of one or the other eventually,so take the time to pace out your "time to level" between the two. I suggest grabbing a spare note pad to record any difference in the builds. I'm doing a Gunner/Monk combo with this since I already have preexisting notes for his to reach 50 with both extremely fast in consideration of the base classes.

Monk can be a tricky,but fun class. I've enjoyed hitting my 1k skill Crits at level 56 with Flash knuck. <3

• Like Like x 1
  9. Itsuke-QC

Itsuke-QC New Member

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    Ikaku
    Level:
    Yeah no doubt about it ;) my itsuke (monk) is now lvl 37 aco. I lvl him as int based to do rush mode. Once ill turn him monk ill buy a restat. Maybe not a reskill since jexp is infinite. Im sure ill love monk. Always loved monk in all the game ive played

• Like Like x 1
  10. ffej

ffej Active Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    eons
    Level:
    The only reason why you would want a reskill scroll is to change branches they are all cool in my opinion and lol @Taibasa Tsuyou yes you are right I need to explain better if I am to at all

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. MrGlitch

MrGlitch Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Cidâ„¢/Cidicul
    Level:
    If only I could say the same for the game I've played. Maybe a whole 45% of them for monks have I enjoyed. The only downside to avabels monk I have any concerns with is the HP leaching passive. Monks are known for their intellect to act on their mentality while training the dexterity of their bodies. This game makes me wonder if that's the actual status recommended,but that would leave such a gap of damage it brings tears to my eyes. However,that status reset may be difficult to come buy if not purchasing in-game premium currency. I did my Monk with Dex & it took my Aco a matter of 3 days (4-6 hours based on how I felt/life chores) up until 70 dex. Then started adding str. I intend on pumping more of that since Aco's are the only class that can utilize a +10+10(+20 to put it short from buffing) into the status bonus effects.

12. ffej

ffej Active Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    eons
    Level:
    The passive is just a Lil bonus other games like perfect world where sin skill is bloodpaint and leeches hp according to damage which makes people invincible even against world bosses that's just not fun anymore it's kindergarten stuff self sustaining chars are just cheap avabel is a better game with their variables style of game play that's why so many classes you must unlock them all to see what's really behind the game

13. Aihara

Aihara New Member

In Game Name:
    Aihara
    Level:
    Use jexp on passive mostly and flash bomb knuckles