1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Acolyte Awakeded Class - Seraphim

Discussion in 'Acolyte' started by imagelesskink, Sep 16, 2018.

1. imagelesskink

imagelesskink New Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    imagelesskink
    Level:
    Guild:
    cantdisplay
    Seraphim is an awakened class for healer-type Acolytes. Str acolytes are out of luck. Since awakened versions of skills are just upgraded versions of the advanced class's skills, I'm going to leave them out.
    Requirements: Lv 200, Awakening Stone, Mastered Priest, Mastered Angelus
    Awakening Skill:
    Devotion: 300SP
    Element: Light
    Skill Boost: Power Up
    Description: Give benefits of an archangel to your allies at the expense of your own body. Those who are granted benefit will be invincible for a short period.
    Notes: During the skill, you and your surrounding allies don't receive attacks. Your defense and magic defense are reduced, but since you are also invincible it doesn't really make a difference.

Prerequisite skill:
    Celebration from Archangel
    Description: Increases VIT by 0.4% and MEN by 0.6% gained from Archangel's celebration.
    Notes: Can confirm that raising VIT and MEN afterwards increases the bonus.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Heline

Heline New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Heline
    Level:
    Guild:
    eclipse
    can you suggest some stats for beginners? Just came back to ava and everything has changed a lot 0.0

3. Isaiah455

Isaiah455 New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Teekae
    Level:
    I would say DEX is the best for stats for every class and it can have a certain effect for your class too

4. Taibasa Tsuyou

Taibasa Tsuyou Otaku Member Staff Member Moderator

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    To be honest there's no "Best". There's only what ones prefers to have or any recommended thing or based on play style.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. ffej

ffej Active Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    eons
    Level:
    There are so many levels in this game 260 so far
    Thats 520 stat points to give you can do whatever you want with them remember men and vit are important too

• Like Like x 1
  6. Ace144

Ace144 New Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Ace
    Level:
    Alright, it's time to add on to this bare bones thread.
    First things first,
    While you can access the awake classes at level 200, the skills cannot be level without leveling up the unique passive of the Awake Classes. This is mentioned above. However, what isn't mentioned the passive has a LEVEL requirement. For level 1, its 200 (so you have it the moment you start). For level 2, its 210. 3 is 220. 4 is 230. 5 is 240 (which is max as far as I'm aware of). You need to do lots of leveling to maximize and use these skills to the best.

At the original time of me writing this, I am at level 210. I'll update the info as I go along.

Level Update: 1/5/2019
    Level Update: 1/8/2019
    Level Update: 1/14/2019 - Level 5 is the Skill Mastered. You only need to reach level 240 to be able to max all the awake skills.

On to Seraphim:
    I want to note an important change.

Clergy Cup:
    Clergy Cup (Priest's passive) is different in the awake class than the original class. It is now a percent based passive instead.

Level 1:
    JEXP required: 2517000
    Description: Learn the fundamentals of Priest to raise INT 1.1%, VIT by 1.1%, and MEN by 1.6%.

Level 2:
    JEXP required: 5034000
    Description: Learn the fundamentals of Priest to raise INT 1.2%, VIT by 1.2%, and MEN by 1.7%.

Level 3:
    JEXP required: 10068000
    Description: Learn the fundamentals of Priest to raise INT 1.3%, VIT by 1.3%, and MEN by 1.8%.

Level 4:
    JEXP required: 20133000
    Description: Learn the fundamentals of Priest to raise INT 1.4%, VIT by 1.4%, and MEN by 1.9%.

Level 5:
    JEXP required: 46134000
    Description: Learn the fundamentals of Priest to raise INT 1.5%, VIT by 1.5%, and MEN by 2.0%.

The Awaken Class skill also gets better as you level:

Celebration from Archangel:
    Level 1:
    JEXP required: 2517000
    Description: Increases VIT by 0.4% and MEN by 0.6% gained from Archangel's celebration.

Level 2:
    Level limit: 210
    JEXP required: 5034000
    Description: Increases VIT by 0.8% and MEN by 1.2% gained from Archangel's celebration.

Level 3:
    Level limit: 220
    JEXP required: 10068000
    Description: Increases VIT by 0.8% and MEN by 1.2% gained from Archangel's celebration.

This is a typo (like with Steel Skin). The actual numbers should be 1.2% for VIT and 1.8% for MEN.

Level 4:
    Level limit: 230
    JEXP required: 20133000
    Description: Increases VIT by 1.6% and MEN by 2.4% gained from Archangel's celebration.

Level 5:
    Level limit: 240
    JEXP required: 46134000
    Description: Increases VIT by 2.0% and MEN by 3.0% gained from Archangel's celebration.

I won't go into details with the Awake Skill. It does exactly as it says above. I also won't cover the other awake skills. They all seem to do more damage, but they have a slightly longer cool down than the original skills maxed. This will probably change as they are leveled.

MY PRE-THOUGHTS:
    This is THE healer class. Priest by itself was pretty good, but now it has extra help from Angelus and its awake skill. For those who don't know, you can equip both EX skill rings of the parent classes in the awake class. Angelus's EX skill gives allies a buff that leaves them at 1 HP show they be at that point. Combine that with Priest EX, and you now have a way to heal and them back if their health is that low. In addition, you can combine Priest EX skill with Devotion (Seraphim's unique awake skill) to create an area where your teams are invincible and will be healed.

In addition to being able to heal better, you also now have access to better Angelus skills. This means you have the defensive options of Angelus to help your teammates in combat.

If you want to keep people alive, this is the class to do it. This may sound harsh, but I feel if you can't keep people alive with all the stuff mentioned above, then either you need to learn how to mange your skills better... or you need to find better people to play with. (Remember we are still just healers... not miracle workers.)

I'll update the post as I level up and gain more skills. I'll also include info on the EX skills once I get them to level 5 since they are also important skills of this class.

Mini-update:
    Priest's Sunlight and Seraphim's Sunlight do not stack.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  7. aleph

aleph Active Member

These are the awakened versions of the Priest and Angelus skills. The numbers in parentheses are the SP requirements, which are constant at all skill levels:
    • Awaken Selfee Holy (49) - Light
    • Awaken Sun Light (37) - Light
    • Awaken Clear Lance (45) - Light
    • Awaken Clergy Cup (Passive)
      • Lv 1: INT 1.1%, VIT 1.1%, MEN 1.6%
      • Lv 2: INT 1.2%, VIT 1.2%, MEN 1.7%
      • Lv 3: INT 1.4%, VIT 1.4%, MEN 1.9%
      • Lv 4: INT 1.4%, VIT 1.4%, MEN 1.9%
      • Lv 5: INT 1.5%, VIT 1.5%, MEN 2.0%
    • Awaken Angel Tiara (50) - Light
    • Awaken Shining Road (50) - Light
    • Awaken Feather of Greed (27) - Light