1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

About element for creator

Discussion in 'Creator' started by Hourglass, Aug 17, 2015.

1. Hourglass

Hourglass New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    volhere
    Level:
    Guild:
    FieryWill
    Hi fellow player i just want to ask something about element for creator,im really sory if similiar thread has been posted, so here it goes.
    I know enchanter passive got bonus when using non elemental,the thing is how about the other? Im currently a blacksmith and i use axe right and blunt left,so my question is....

-whats the best element for my axe?
    -whats the best element for my blunt?
    -will light element boost my heal?

I know maybe its a noob question;) but thats all i ask,and thank you for any reply you posted it really helps:)

2. ~Rayleigh

~Rayleigh One for the money~ Staff Member Moderator

Class:
    Rogue
    We do have posts (idk how many threads) about enchanter but becuase creator got no love when fourms we made for the cr, it is buired under bum loads of posts some of which are collection threads.

Normaly i would shoot you down for not useing the serch bar (still kinda did) but evem with being here on this particular fourm it would take me anywhere from 5-30 mind to find. I dont have time to dig the fourm due to cram session for school, but maybe one of our other contributors or supporters can help you find the posts.

Off hand i do remember enchanters passive still functions even with a element on the LEFT weapon slot and you can still use the elemental buffs from enchanter. However this data is very old (its been almost a year sense i activly used emchanter) and if suggest comferming this with one of our local creators who has used in the past few months or is currently using it.

Edit:

The "best" element for either weapon is not a question to ask as every element has a strong and weak side. The light element wont even buff healer's heals even they are light element based. So no it wont buff it.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2015
  3. Hourglass

Hourglass New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    volhere
    Level:
    Guild:
    FieryWill
    Hi rayleigh thnks again for your very helpfull reply:) and im so sorry for not using search bar im still new here so dont shoot me ok:dead: lol anyway thnks for the info i was thinking to get enchhanter next now i know i got element bonuse on the LEFT hand;) damn i keep learning much in here,so 1 more question my creator friend said that its better to give earth element on it because some skill are element based? I know i sound dumb but idk whos dumber me or my friend lol anyway thanks for the reply sir helpfull as always;)

4. SILVERMOON

SILVERMOON The Bloody Spear

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    Argent
    Level:
    Guild:
    WyrmSlayer
    From what I learned with elements the elemental bowls change your standard attacks and "None" element skills the the respective bowls element. As for skills like Fire Bottle they retain they're element though. As for "boosting" skills e.g. Fire Bowl boosting Fire Bottle I'm unsure of I can test it out though if you would like.

Ok so my own curiosity got the better of me. I decided to test the Fire Bowl/Fire Bottle Theory, I used Alberno f2 boss as a test subject my lvl48 Creator w/
    Int 64+11use lvl 5 Fire Bottle w/o
    Fire bowl did 247-258 DMG
    W/ fire bowl 265-286 DMG
    I was using a 4* lvl40 mace lvl40 usable for weapon
    Going by one subject the multipler did affect weak mobs as for resistant element mobs I did not test that nor neutral mobs either.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2015
  5. Hourglass

Hourglass New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    volhere
    Level:
    Guild:
    FieryWill
    Ahh i see thats a very usefull research u did:) so the point is, "none" elemental skill will have the element of the respective bowl on your weapon rite? And elemental skill like fire bottle still restrain its element? Sorry if im wrong;)

• Agree Agree x 1