1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

A welcoming back concern.

Discussion in 'Avabel General Discussions' started by MrGlitch, Nov 29, 2018.

?

Do you like bacon compared to a mindless grinder?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Why not?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. MrGlitch

MrGlitch Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    MrCid™/Cidicul
    Level:
    Ello everyone. I'm back!
    Been some time since I vanished. Well,life goes on and ya do what ya gotta do.
    So I read most the updates and got back into the game. Still working on my monk guide on paper,but that's a whole different subject with how much I've missed. I just have a few general questions concerning some new stuff.
    1st: Did anyone ever finish testing the "40 Dex critical" theory?
    Since I've returned,I remade my monk to find it...quite easy to level up. Reaching level 84 in a day's time,I see the crits more and more often,however I feel in comparison to my older notes that the crit damage itself was decreased in pvm. Some of those crits are actually more around my standard strike damage.
    2nd: anyone know a good jexp farming spot?
    I've reached the desert map 1 thus far with just the new "starter" set that is oddly OP compared to my old gear,which wasn't that great anyways.
    3rd: when they released the revenger class,did they lower the reqs on knuckles?
    I've been able to equip my diamonds knucks since level 1 and it feels...broken.

2. SILVERMOON

SILVERMOON The Bloody Spear

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    Argent
    Level:
    Guild:
    Deathsythe
    Welcome back ^-^ regarding dex i can confirm from personal experience that 40 dex is false my revenger is sitting at 80+ and crits almost every time. As for the knuckles every class can equip their respective gear that used to be lvl 50 usable and below. The new arms npc basically made the rest obsolete the gear that used to drop on 1-9f has been replaced with "broken arms" relics. With the added auto farm its easy to rack up jexp on f9, 12, 18, 22, 39, 42 and if strong enough 45. There probably others but those are the ones ive had best results was able to master my int acolyte classes 1-2 per day on 22.

3. MrGlitch

MrGlitch Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    MrCid™/Cidicul
    Level:
    Thanks!

I was wondering what those are. Been selling them for 5k each or farming to upgrade the new gear from the arms lady. I recently found out you can equip 2 of those 300% rings too. Sucks the armor isn't near as good as the starter armor so far.

Glad to hear that theory was broken finally. I was working on it myself,but a black sheep amongst wolves never lives long. I got my Monk sitting at around 119,my Revenger is at 100 and I see plenty of crits until I'm faced against a wind type mob. Not sure why,but it's been like that since I quit tho. I did read a theory on how strong and Dex play out into crit damage. It sounds about right but something still feels off to me about it. Been working on my Revenger to test it,at 80 str and it's not even close to the min attack from my Dex.