1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

5th Tower

Discussion in 'Avabel Game Suggestions' started by Xiansai, Apr 29, 2016.

?

Would this be a good tower?

1. It's a great idea. Send it to Asombimo!

100.0%
  2. It's good, but it could be better.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. It's bad.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Xiansai

Xiansai Former Event Informer

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Xiansai
    Level:
    Phoenix Tower
    1st Room
    Map: Multi-layered bridge. Attackers and Defenders can decide between 2 floors to attack or defend from. Both floors will converge at one floor at the door. Defenders and attackers will spawn up high to prevent instant spawn killing.
    Goal: Destroy the door to move on.
    Door regenerates within 30 minutes after being destroyed

2nd Room
    Map: Small square inside a larger square with 4 branches that expand to the edge
    Goal: Obtain the key and unlock the next room.
    Key: The key will spawn closer towards the defending side once the 1st room door has been destroyed. If a defending player obtains the key, he will be the keybearer.
    Keybearer: One player from the defending team will be assign to hold the key. Player achieves higher def, mdef, and hp, but suffers a slight movement slow. If keybearer leaves the room or dies, a random person from the attacking team will receive the key and must head towards the door immediately. If an attacker fails to reach the door within 1 minute or dies before they can get to the door, the key will come back to any member of the defending team.
    Keybearer Skills
    Hexic Shield : Absorbs all incoming damage for 3 seconds. Unable to move or use skills however. 30 second cooldown
    Knockback: Creates a dome area of effect that pushes all enemies back. (1/2 the radius of blizzard) Can not be rolled through. Damage is dependent on higher attack or magic attack. 15 second cooldown
    Door will close and lock when 30 minutes has passed.

3rd Room
    Map: Giant Circle
    Goal: Defeat final boss.
    Boss's health is dependent on how much guild points the guild can donate to the boss. 1 Guild Point = 1 Hp
    Defending team can heal the boss.
    Boss will respawn within 30 minutes of being defeated.

Key Room
    Map: Long and wide hallway
    Goal: Destroy the key to obtain tower.

Benefits
    Daily Chest
    Private Farming Floors
    Tower Icon next to guild name
    *Double amount of Gp of relics for alliance

*I wanted to incorporate that idea in

Notes
    The final thing I wanted to add was that everyone who is not part of the alliance that owns the tower would be on one team. I am not sure how this would work out because this is just an idea and I can't test it in anyway. Attackers would be united until the 3rd room.

2. Xiansai

Xiansai Former Event Informer

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Xiansai
    Level:
    Please give your honest opinion! Any ideas, suggestion, or criticisms is welcomed!