1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

/❕\ Max Boost (renamed Rebirth) /❕\

Discussion in 'Avabel General Discussions' started by Taibasa Tsuyou, Mar 23, 2018.

1. Taibasa Tsuyou

Taibasa Tsuyou Otaku Member Staff Member Moderator

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    So.. Almost all of us know about Rebirth. You hit Lv90+ and you can rebirth an Advanced Class and get your level resetted to Lv31 but with the advanced class' skills in your novice tab. And this can be done 8 times, for each advanced class of each base class.
    Go here for the dedicated thread → http://avabelforums.com/threads/rebirth.10122/

But as of today, 23rd of March 2018, Avabel made an announcement about renaming "Rebirth" → "Max Boost" and with this, the system is also changing which is going to be implemented on the maintenance on March 28, 2018.
    -You no longer change back to Lv31 but instead get a +10 levels per Max Boost to the maximum of Lv180. (Note that the current max level is 200).
    -Advanced classes stay in Max Boost as well.
    -Rebirth icons and amount things, will also be removed.

Think these are the most changes with impact? Not too sure, since I don't know too much about rebirth myself but the overall picture. x'D
    ↓ Please read the notice in the link below for a more detailed change:
    http://avabelonline.com/information/detail/?information_id=4183

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Oceanmk

Oceanmk Jumping around..

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Oceanmk
    Level:
    Guild:
    YONKOU
    Wow... Just wow.. Don't know why I kinda like this.. Maybe because I have not rebirth yet :p

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Taibasa Tsuyou

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    Same! I don't have to lose my advanced classes and Level now!! haha x'D

• Like Like x 1
  4. Elucio

Elucio Active Member

Class:
    Warrior
    Wait so it won’t reset any advance classes that I’ve already unlocked?

5. Taibasa Tsuyou

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    yups. According to the news post it is.
    These would most likely be that you still keep it. (b =ω=)b

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. imagelesskink

imagelesskink New Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    imgless
    Level:
    Guild:
    cantdisplay
    Sounds cool and all, but it's pretty much a nerf. The main advantage of rb is keeping all skills, and being able to "double up"on the passives.

7. SILVERMOON

SILVERMOON The Bloody Spear

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    Argent
    Level:
    Guild:
    WyrmSlayer
    That is why it says "more enjoyable" for everybody. Would you want to PvP at lvl 40 against another lvl 40 working on their 5th rebirth? (Rhetorical question) it's a balance most likely to compensate for summoner's lack of adv classes, at least that's my theory.

8. imagelesskink

imagelesskink New Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    imgless
    Level:
    Guild:
    cantdisplay
    I expect exister to be released at the same time, though. That or an improvement on the summoner class.

9. Taibasa Tsuyou

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    hmpp.. not too sure yet, but you might still have the "double" skills. It's just quite vague, so I'm not sure if this is really the same but:
    This might be that either the skills are still transferred to novice tab or a new kind of tab for Max Boost. Or it's something completely different.

10. imagelesskink

imagelesskink New Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    imgless
    Level:
    Guild:
    cantdisplay
    I think that's talking about not losing job progress. There's a mention of succession skills but it's likely more restrictive than rebirth skills.
    EDIT: Glanced at the Japanese news site, it seems to imply that only one skill from each class can be succeeded. Succession can take place even without max boost, and passive succession is possible. Also, rb characters that aren't lvl100 aren't automatically taken to max; their level will be raised to somewhere within 10lvls of the new max. e.g. 2 rb becomes somewhere between 110 and 120, depending on exp.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2018
  11. Elucio

Elucio Active Member

Class:
    Warrior
    What about the weapon restrictions? Will they still remain in max boost or will it be like rb

12. imagelesskink

imagelesskink New Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    imgless
    Level:
    Guild:
    cantdisplay
    Not sure what you mean by that, but there are plans to add arms with equip levels higher than 100.
    EDIT: I've read through the Japanese news, so if there's anything you aren't sure about in the English news, please ask and I'll see if the Japanese news has answers.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. Elucio

Elucio Active Member

Class:
    Warrior
    I meant to ask do we still get all the advance class skills in our novice tab after max boosting or can we keep only one this time and does it go in our novice tab which allows us to ignore the weapon requirement.

14. imagelesskink

imagelesskink New Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    imgless
    Level:
    Guild:
    cantdisplay
    It doesn't say but I'm assuming it works similar to rb skills. You don't automatically get them when max boosting, but have to talk to the advanced classes npc after mastering the skill. You don't even need to be max boost to do this. I'm assuming there will be costs associated, though.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Elucio

Elucio Active Member

Class:
    Warrior
    Ahh tyty, and are the updating it on Wednesday or are they removing rb on Wednesday and adding max boost later? Sorry I’m asking too much e.e

16. imagelesskink

imagelesskink New Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    imgless
    Level:
    Guild:
    cantdisplay
    On Wednesday. Rb characters will be Auto-converted. Also, I recommend rebirthing while you still can. It's a free reskill and auto-level past 100, plus re skills will likely be converted to succession skills. HP/SP adjustments will not decrease current max, so there's really no downside. Also, free rift stone 100.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  17. SILVERMOON

SILVERMOON The Bloody Spear

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    Argent
    Level:
    Guild:
    WyrmSlayer
    Happy about the free restatus and the fact I can still complete Road to "Rebirth" but kinda don't like the increased movement speed for everyone. Kinda removes one of the privileges of rebirth

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Elucio

Elucio Active Member

Class:
    Warrior
    The update made me really happy, it still keeps all your rb skills in your novice tab hehe

• Informative Informative x 2
  19. Taibasa Tsuyou

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    We did get a boost in HP and SP though...regardless of if we had rebirthed / Max Boosted.
    My statuses were resetted (restats) and I had more HP and SP. :thinking:
    (5305 HP → 7854 HP
    1292 SP → 1801 SP)
    Then also, we got more pointed also regardless of having rebirthed/max boosted, since I have 198 points? At level 90?

EDIT: Also everyone, don't forget to visit the Adv class NPC for the RE skills, since even without Max Boost you'll get them now (only Master Job required). x'D Even me who didn't do a single Rebirth and Max Boost =3=)v

Last edited: Mar 28, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 1
  20. imagelesskink

imagelesskink New Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    imgless
    Level:
    Guild:
    cantdisplay
    I think their intention was to remove everything that increases with each rebirth. This isn't a nerf like I thought at first, so I'm guessing this is the first stage of an "expansion" on the rebirth system. Unlike rebirth which was closely tied in with the class system, they can increase the upper limit for max boosts beyond the number of advanced classes. This is probably to give all those 8rb lvl 100 characters something to do. If movement speed and such increased with each max boost, eventually you'd be moving too fast for rendering to keep up (theoretically).