1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

/❕\ Core system changes 12/19/2018 /❕\

Discussion in 'Avabel General Discussions' started by MrGlitch, Dec 20, 2018.

1. MrGlitch

MrGlitch Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    MrCid™/Cidicul
    Level:
    As the title states,there is a new core system update implemented as of 12/19/2018.

Class changes:
    Stats now affect classes with more diversity,there is no "one to rule them all" build. Stats that affect BP vary on class,the base starter class. Advance classes do improve on stats like hp/sp,but not generated BP gained.

Weapons:
    Weapon now consist of 90% of your attack value. These values increase minorlly with stats,but can be implemented for benefits. Use the customize weapon feature at the synthesis to adjust to your liking.

Stat changes:
    Dex ~ No longer adjusts Min/Max atk ratings. Increases critical and critical resistance rates.
    STR/INT ~ Adds a 1-1 (min/max atk) value per point invested. Does not scale the more added.
    VIT ~ Improved HP recovery amount/ tick rates (HP added is still based on your basic class)
    MEN ~ Improved SP recovery amount/tick rate (SP gained is based on your basic class)

Leveling system:
    Every level grants 5 point to invest. Per "5th" marker grants a bonus 5 point for 10 on that level. Every "10th" marker grants a bonus 10 for 15 that level.

Hope this helps out,any additional info is greatly appreciated.
    Happy Hunting!

Last edited: Jan 2, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Rinsei

Rinsei New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Kensei
    Level:
    Guild:
    Regalia
    Does VIT and MEN still add to the defenses?

3. SILVERMOON

SILVERMOON The Bloody Spear

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    Argent
    Level:
    Guild:
    Deathsythe
    Yes, they still raise their respective stats related to them.

4. OptimosPrime

OptimosPrime New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    xPrimo
    Level:
    hi sir can i ask on how to buy paid gems? i just click on shop but always back in choose your purchase...every time i click 1 gem to 140 gems still the same coming back to choose your purchase, i cant recharge gem pls help sir thanks in advance

5. Ahnna2

Ahnna2 New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Ahnna2
    Level:
    Guild:
    GalaxyWay
    So, idk where to put this question; but in regards to battle points, my lvl 57 Rouge>Vampire only has 3,366 battle point, while my lvl 24 ranger has 5, 704 battle points. Please help, screenshots can be posted if need be.

6. Anthony Coons

Anthony Coons New Member

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    D.M.T
    Level:
    So with this a few things could be affecting your BP 1. Your armor is very weak and is outdated equipping any new armor from shops or from daily defeat points should fix that and raise it. 2. your weapon isn't for your level which lowers BP tremendously 3. Now this isn't a reason more of a thing to point out, but every new character now has a base BP of a little over 10k meaning if yours is that low you removed a lot of equipment that was beneficial to you. Hope I helped

• Like Like x 2
  7. SILVERMOON

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    Argent
    Level:
    Guild:
    Deathsythe
    I would also like to add that since the anniversary update and they revamped the battle system (damage calculation) BP is finally relevant (at least for PvE) Tested and confirmed with 2 different characters in advent, zenith, and flooring.

8. Ahnna2

Ahnna2 New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Ahnna2
    Level:
    Guild:
    GalaxyWay
    I havent played in awhile but I havent removed any equipment that I wasnt playing with before, and when I unequipped and re-equipped my weapons it didnt do/raise anything. It could be the armor but I dont wanna have to grind up some new armor :arghh: Screenshot_20190813-003118.png Screenshot_20190813-003124.png

9. hmmm

hmmm New Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    Level:
    woah you havent played for years huh lol. those r actually very outdated, you're gonna have a really hard time to even go flooring XD... definitely need to get new gears

• Like Like x 1
  10. SILVERMOON

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    Argent
    Level:
    Guild:
    Deathsythe
    Wow, they all but removed those from the game. In arms shop look for adventurer(?) gear it's not bank breaking and will give you a fighting chance til you can rift.

11. Ahnna2

Ahnna2 New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Ahnna2
    Level:
    Guild:
    GalaxyWay
    R.I.P. ty I now know what game Im going to grind out while I afk all the other ones. At least I got the gold to buy myself some started weapons/maybe some better advanced weapons and armors. Thank you both!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. SILVERMOON

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    Argent
    Level:
    Guild:
    Deathsythe
    It's not hard to acquire gold anymore and the floor quests are more generous so leveling wont be a issue either. I wouldn't fret too much it's kinda refreshing that they changed the pace of the game imho. Your welcome, that's what we're here for to help each other out when needed. Happy Hunting friend.

13. Ahnna2

Ahnna2 New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Ahnna2
    Level:
    Guild:
    GalaxyWay
    ....so Astoria doesn't have those weapons and armors when I go looking in the gear shop ( at least not that I can find), but I went back to Revere lemme just say; OML; like that's base now? Now I wanna see just how op ( if I can be op that is) I can be.

14. hmmm

hmmm New Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    Level:
    yep, just keep doing dk, u can easily buy new gears then hehe. welcome back to avabel ^~^

15. Taibasa Tsuyou

Taibasa Tsuyou 「Supporting 京アニ!」 Staff Member Moderator

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    Hmp... I should get back logging in to see what these changes actually did and see for myself xD Have been neglecting Avabel again "ToT)a
    Too less time to do all my stuff, Youtube Videos, Anime, Smartphone Games, PSO2, Discord, real-life xD :joy:

16. hmmm

hmmm New Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    Level:
    lol yeaaaahhh come check out avabel now, you'll max lvl really fast just from flooring, and the rest of the awake ex skills are out just today XD

• Like Like x 2