1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

/❕\ Avabel ONLINE 2019 NEW GUIDE /❕\

Discussion in 'Avabel Game Guides' started by KengVue, Jan 2, 2019.

1. KengVue

KengVue New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    KengVue
    Level:
    Hello AVABEL Players OLD and NEW,
    I made this post because all the old guides are outdated. I haven't been able to find a new guide so far. So I'm going to put in what I know for newcomers and old players who left and came back...Feel free to add what you know for others about the new updates.

NEW UPDATES (READ IT!!)
    1. Now there is a 500 free point stats to help you out.
    2. NEW AUTO FARM BUTTON. (Still, need to provide them SP potions for faster kills).
    3. There are ppl who claimed to have over 2000 DEX stats and the rest is on VIT for defense and HP.
    4. Weird Copper Coins: You can exchange them for Event Coins. With Event Coins you can get a variety of stuff. For me, it is my main way of getting Crescent Rings. They are used to level up your EX skill rings. You can also grind up Gangue Pieces and Zenith Tickets here as well. CREDITS TO (ACE144)
    DAILY DEFEAT POINTS (Killing Fl Monsters) and LVL UP
    1. Daily DEFEAT POINTS can be easily attained for higher lvl FLOORS. That's why I farm FR 47...too many ppl on FL 48.
    2. There is a BEGINNERS SUPPORT RING raises 300% exp that can be attained for 100,000 gold (easy to get gold)....from the ARMS SHOP Irris to help NEW PLAYERS lvl up to 100. (ONLY IF you're UNDER LVL 100).
    3. You can obtain 3 MAX BOOST CRYSTAL BY DOING DAILY.
    4. You can obtain Astra gears and Rune gears, RE ORBS by doing 100,000 Defeat Points Daily by killing monsters. (USUALLY, 1-5 hours depending on how fast you can farm.)
    5. Also other goodies as well. DEFEAT BOX gives out goodies as well as MAX BOOST CRYSTAL and War god Medals.
    6. MAX level is 280 atm. (As of: 19 December 2018)
    7. You can obtain Rift Stones 200+ in the GAME shop for 4 gems. Save up your daily gems, don't spend on Avatars.
    8. Every 10 lvl gives out 10-15 stats points. (Not sure if it is only for lvl 100+).
    9. New high lvl Mevius gear....very high gear stats.
    10. Recommend buying SP L for auto farm. Unless you are low lvl or like hitting that SP shortcut button.
    EASY GOLD
    1. Recommend selling Fl monster orbs, weird copper, useless Astra and Rune Gears with low random stats for crystal case for easy GOLD.
    STATS RECOMMENDATION
    1. HIGH VIT STATS, means you'll less likely die by even HIGH floor lvl monsters. (THIS IS DEBATABLE and DEPEND ON YOUR BUILD!)
    2. DEX has to be at least 500 to even have minimal effect for CRITICAL HIT. Most ppl have been choosing DEX over STR (From what I hear). Watch some youtube 2018 Avabel stats videos for your own good before Restating!!! This depends on your class if it's physical or magic users.
    3. Other stats depends, WATCH YOUTUBE...Most times you'll find old and useless ones atm, try to find some that are recent.
    SAVE TONS of YOUR GOLD AND MAX CRYSTAL first before using them HIGH EXP BOOKS to lvl up....OR ELSE YOU"LL BE STUCK to lvl up when REBIRTHING OR MAX BOOSTING TO THE NEXT 10 lvls when you reached over 100+lvls.

KEEP ALL YOUR RE ORB DO NOT SELL UNLESS YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE going to build such as CRITCAL CHANCE OR HIGHER FIGHTING STATS>>>VERY EXPENSIVE AND TIME consuming to get.

There is more than this. This just a basic guide, since I don't have all the time to do one crazy one. Basic and easy read. Other things may have to be researched for. Such as case and element and BUILT for different CLASSES.

LET ME KNOW WHAT YALL WANT ME TO ADD UNDER WHAT CATEGORY...Give me LIKE if this was helpful!

BY THE WAY I AM A RETURNING PLAYER JUST LAST WEEK...ID IS IN THE 4 MILLION.
    IGN: KENGVUE
    CLASS: ROGUE
    GUILD:XxXxX

IMG_0560.PNG

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. Ace144

Ace144 New Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Ace
    Level:
    2018? Pssshhhhh... This guide is already outdated. It's 2019 sir. Get with the times. :p

I disagree with Weird Copper Coins being useless. You can exchange them for Event Coins. With Event Coins you can get a variety of stuff. For me, it is my main way of getting Crescent Rings. They are used to level up your EX skill rings. You can also grind up Gangue Pieces and Zenith Tickets here as well.

I also disagree with the status recommendation. I only have 191 + 93 VIT, and I'm doing fine. Getting good Armor mitigates the need for having so much HP. I'm still using 200 Mevius Gear. (Granted, I am an Acolyte, but I don't ever see myself taking too much damage.) It might help you early game, but it isn't as useful late game. If you really want to dump all your stats into something, make it your recommended offensive stat. DEX no longer increases your normal damage. The more damage you do, the faster you will farm and level. (Acolyte is up for debate. Personally, I think they should still stick with INT even if they'll mostly be in a physical class.)

Other than that, this is really solid.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. KengVue

KengVue New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    KengVue
    Level:
    THANKS I'LL update it.

4. KengVue

KengVue New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    KengVue
    Level:

LMBO I'm still living in 2018 LMBO, Thanks I have updated it...that was a good laugh!

5. MrGlitch

MrGlitch Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    MrCid™/Cidicul
    Level:
    So...pretty much didn't check every inch of the forum. Alot of this info has been pinned and posted before now. This is just a pretty colored version of what's been gathered already.

The stats,you sir,are a sheep. Follow your trends,do as you want,but this isn't a "one build rules them all" game anymore. Yeah Int/str took a heavy hit,but other stats are well updated to where they should have been.

Have you tested any others builds?
    Have you actually read any other post in every sub section to see if this info was already mentioned?
    Did you forget there is a case that also increases your stats?

Weird copper coins have more uses then event coins,creasent rings & all that mess. Like easy gold,free avatar boxes.

I like shiny things too,but this entire setup blinded me & I keep my phone on the lowest brightness possible.

Btw,user ID number means nothing. I could post the date of my clans creation,but it wouldn't mean squat if I didn't return and investigate myself on what others have posted and done so themselves.

Not trying to sound mean,but it does seem like you want credit for what others have done. No offensive intent is within this post,do not take such out of context.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. KengVue

KengVue New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    KengVue
    Level:

Says the guy in lvl 102, who didn't contribute anything....No offense bruh...I did this with my own knowledge...it's in the game, no one owns the info. Besides I'm not a game freak. Just have fun bro.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2019
  7. MrGlitch

MrGlitch Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    MrCid™/Cidicul
    Level:
    Uhm...what info did you get that my main is a level 102? If that pic is your main,I got ya beat by 4 levels and I rarely have time as of late to actually level that,take info on my other 2 characters & continue to test my other theories.

Edit::: Ohh,I see now. That old thing. Yeah I haven't updated it since I run 3 characters.

My main is of the acolyte class,go check that forum section there bud,pretty sure it's hard to miss my name. (Btw,my ign isn't the same as my forum,read my signature.)

Repeating info that's already been posted is redundant,literally when it's just a post involved that specific info. If you had more to add the just "basic knowledge",I could see it as a "contribution" as you call it.

8. Taibasa Tsuyou

Taibasa Tsuyou Otaku Member Staff Member Moderator

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    ...I do find this acceptable, because it's in one thread. :thinking: Lots of these info are actually more split into different threads. ^^"
    (To be honest I also quite lost my way in all the split info x'D)

... sigh... I still need to "clean" up some threads on this entire Forum maybe x'D Since I made my comeback in-game anyways too (" =3=)a
    EDIT: also @KengVue let me edit one thing I think is better than "at the moment" x'D <( _ _)>
    Both of you, calm down a bit will you? ^^" @MrGlitch your opinion really comes off as negative at this rate, even though you do have the right intention. I do agree on the Redundant part though, but that's why I actually want to "shutdown" old threads someday soon. KengVue only want to help D=
    @KengVue I actually wanted to say that you could make this even worse by saying that "says the guy etc.." ... Even though you said "no offense", I don't think he did not not contribute to the Forum/community. You also don’t have to actually start a thread with info to contribute to begin with. Just giving feedback, commenting on other threads, answering questions rtc. Also counts as “contributions”. So what you said wasn’t correct if it was just stating at an outdated post (if it was?)
    Anyways, both of you, calm down a bit? ^^”?

Last edited: Jan 3, 2019
  9. MrGlitch

MrGlitch Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    MrCid™/Cidicul
    Level:
    Yeah...you're right,let myself get irritated for childish reasons. You do make a point tho,however,alot of the info is spread across multiple posts,but some do hold 90% of whats on here,just not as shiny or in multiple replies within the thread.

@Kengvu Sorry man.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Merevy

Merevy New Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    Hello, I've been looking for an updated guide and I'm very thankful I found this. I've been confused comparing the new things to old guides. For the Easy Gold part, where/how exactly do I sell these? It would be appreciated, thank you!

• Like Like x 1
  11. MrGlitch

MrGlitch Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    MrCid™/Cidicul
    Level:
    At the npc,unmark the "hide rares" option to sell those.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Merevy

Merevy New Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    So that's why the other stuff were missing. How could I miss that xD thanks a lot!!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. MrGlitch

MrGlitch Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    MrCid™/Cidicul
    Level:
    It's np,I had to be told about it when I returned as well. Sped up g grinding ever since.

14. Ace144

Ace144 New Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Ace
    Level:
    That was my suggestion. Before that, his ONLY use for them was gold. He also called them useless.

If you were paying attention, I said event coins can be used to get a variety of things. MY personal use was getting crescent rings. I'm trying to max out my EX skills rings. Crescent Rings are not easy to come by. (The only way to get them is with 10 ZENITH Gold Coins, 5 DL Gold Medals, or with 60 Event Coins.)

I don't think I need to explain why leveling up your EX skills is useful. EX skills > a little extra gold or avatars. (My idea is better EX skills -> better farming. Better farming -> faster leveling. Better farming -> more WWCs to get other stuff with.)

Though I do wish he did didn't rip my statement word for word. I was expecting him to rewrite it. Some thing like, "You can use WWCs to get Event Coins. You can use Event Coins to get stuff like Gangue Pieces, ZENITH Clash Tickets, or Crescent Rings." That would have showcased why you should consider trading them for Event Coins.

Though to add on, I think Event Coins are the only way to get the accessory expansion. We can have up to 4 accessories equipped at one time now.

• Like Like x 3
  15. MrGlitch

MrGlitch Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    MrCid™/Cidicul
    Level:
    I was paying attention,you just didn't mention what they were.

Yeah outside of gems,event coins are the only f2p method for account expansions. I only have 1 character with 4 slots,but it helps alot when farming.

At least he qouted you word for word,must means he likes ya.